Justin Timberlake apologises to Britney Spears & Janet Jackson: "I care for and respect these women and I know I failed."

4 minutes ago, Busybee said:

I am shook! I am so happy he did this. I know it won't mean much to everyone but this is such a huge accomplishment. This whole movement has sparked change! How many times has jt been dragged and never addressed what he's done? This is amazing and I hope he reaches out to her and his support would go along way. We need these A list supporters to really call out what's wrong in the industry. I know its wishful thinking but I hope he takes it step further and advocates for her freedom.

Also him saying he still cares about these woman :tysm_beyonce_thanks_wow_gratitude_love_you_ily: my heart can't handle this. Are we in a dream?

He never had to apologize because it hasn’t affected his career till now. I think you are giving him too much credit. 

• Like 9
3 minutes ago, pablitonizer said:

I'm glad he's finally acknowledging how damaging his actions have been to Britney & Janet, this it the least he could do! 

Diane you're next hon :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp::whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp::whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp::whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp::whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp::whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp::whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp::whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

Honestly i have more respect for Diane for not giving in and issuing an apology she clearly doesn’t feel she needs to because her PR is worried about cancel culture effecting her work. 

• Love 3
1 minute ago, MonAmour said:

He never had to apologize because it hasn’t affected his career till now. I think you are giving him too much credit. 

I think your giving the trolls too much credit if you ever thought JT would ever be fully cancelled. He will always have fans weather we want to admit it or not. So at the end of it all if we can get a apology out of it and bring awareness to her mistreatment I will take it.

13 minutes ago, OnlyBeyonce said:

he should divorce from Jessica and marry Britney  :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

Dont even joke about this, he never deserved Britney tbh, she was always too nice, humble and way out of his league. He seemed an obsessed pressed bitter mean ex towards Britney for far too long. He deserves Jessica "im too ****, beautiful and fit to be taken seriously as an actress", a match made in cocky hell.

imo Britney deserved someone like Ryan Gosling or Chris Evans, but I digress lol

I do think it's a good first step, and seemingly more genuine than I was expecting, but I really hope he apologized (or attempted to) privately to both Britney and Janet. A huge next step would be if Britney and Janet publicly accepted the apology or stated that he did reach out to them in private.

But yeah, Diane where you at? It's one thing for a privileged white male to ignorantly enjoy the inherent benefits of simply being born a man but Diane did this crap to another woman, and Britney was not the only one who had to suffer through an attack interview from one of the original Karens. :rupaulslap_hit_mad:

• Love 1
  • Like 2

I'm not here for it. :parisok_hilton_chewing_gum_pink_phone_Reading:

This apology would not have come to life if heat was not lit under his ***. He knew what she was going through , he knows what fame does and the prices they pay being famous. :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:.

So like JT ....if you yourself were not a Mega popstar I could maybe take the apology more seriously. But you know the life.:yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

• Like 7
4 minutes ago, Busybee said:

I think your giving the trolls too much credit if you ever thought JT would ever be fully cancelled. He will always have fans weather we want to admit it or not. So at the end of it all if we can get a apology out of it and bring awareness to her mistreatment I will take it.

Man of rhe woods says otherwise

• Haha 3
  • Like 2