Justin Timberlake apologises to Britney Spears & Janet Jackson: "I care for and respect these women and I know I failed."

10 minutes ago, PrettyGorl said:

They can. Number one you can just be a good person like Craig Ferguson or two you can apologize before there is an outcry for you to do so. He had 20 years, man.

Im not saying his apology doesn’t have value, but just bc people accept your apology doesn’t mean they have to like you. A little dragging here on exhale is doing him no harm.

We know nothing. He could have said sorry to her in private tho years ago 

• Like 1

I like this movement of compassion, empathy and self reflection. 
However the fact that everybody comes through now doesn’t fool me. I know this is not a personal based decision it’s a decision based on maintaining a reputation that will benefit them financially going forward in the industry. 
Nobody could care less before this doc. It’s been 13 years. This is a movement where ppl jump on the bandwagon to look good just like BLM and MeToo. So take their sincerity with a grain of salt 🧂, this is first and foremost business based and the core essence of crowd intelligence/herd mentality. 

• Like 7
16 minutes ago, Bundy said:

Months after getting a little backlash (and then getting away with it), he tried to say the same thing on a RS interview 

he plays while explaining how it happened that, after much goading by the disc jockeys on Hot 97 radio in New York, he admitted to performing oral *** on Spears. “I thought, ‘Well, maybe that’s the sense of humor here.’ But anybody who listened to that show has to know it’s a joke. They were promising me spins on the radio, so I was just pimping spins. I thought it was funny as hell. That’s just my sense of humor.”

he also said this on the nypost

“I’d like to clear that up,” Timberlake told The Post.

“That was a situation where I didn’t want to seem like an *** on the radio, so I played along with Star [the interviewer]. I didn’t take it that seriously, and I made a joke on air. I’m glad to make any public apology that needs to be made. I never would disrespect somebody – especially somebody I was with for four years.”

Though worldofbritney had a longer quote, but I don't know where it comes from

That was a situation where I didn't want to seem like an *** on the radio, so i played along. I didn't take it that seriously, and I made a joke on air. I'm glad to make any public apology that needs to be made. I never would disrespect sombody especially somebody I was with for 4 years. I didn't even technically say that I did it. Plus, if I found out it hurt her, I would jump on a plane to apologize to her in person.' - Justin Timberlake

• Like 2
13 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

he also said this on the nypost

“I’d like to clear that up,” Timberlake told The Post.

“That was a situation where I didn’t want to seem like an *** on the radio, so I played along with Star [the interviewer]. I didn’t take it that seriously, and I made a joke on air. I’m glad to make any public apology that needs to be made. I never would disrespect somebody – especially somebody I was with for four years.”

Though worldofbritney had a longer quote, but I don't know where it comes from

That was a situation where I didn't want to seem like an *** on the radio, so i played along. I didn't take it that seriously, and I made a joke on air. I'm glad to make any public apology that needs to be made. I never would disrespect sombody especially somebody I was with for 4 years. I didn't even technically say that I did it. Plus, if I found out it hurt her, I would jump on a plane to apologize to her in person.' - Justin Timberlake

Tbh I think he wanted to brag and shame her, but deep down he knew he had just ****ed up. If it was only a joke, he wouldnt say to barbara walters "sure" ironically laughing when asked If Britney kept her promise of staying a virgin. He also did another joke 7 years later on a SNL skit about 'hitting' her. 

Justin always had a huge ego, anyone could see he was pressed and bitter about her, so his fragile masculinity spoke louder. He wanted validation from other guys and brag about ******* her while every other guy wanted to be with her. He admitted himself that it sucked that hed go to games and older men would demand to know if he was still with her or they would simply scream obscenities about her while he was trying to forget (her). 

A source close to Timberlake told us his apology to Jackson and Spears is genuine.

“He did this on his own, and it’s really from the heart. This isn’t about publicity,” the source said.

8b0821fa50ed3ed14fef45944a979c36.gif

Spoiler

:queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

I know Britney herself doesn't give a **** about this. She totally left it all behind and has nothing but good things to say about Justin. She mentioned him a few times in recent years and I'm glad she's over it. 

It took him almost 20yrs and a lot of backlash to release this statement, but he finally did it. And it means more attention to the documentary and Britney's conservatorship. WE WON:barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

• Love 3
  • Like 2

I really don't get this kind of apologies almost 20 years later. It would probably help her back then when the wounds were fresh. But now what difference does it make? Where has he been before all the "messages, tags and comments"? But it is indeed a good spot light on the FB case

• Like 5

Justin’s apology to Britney and Janet comes across as much more sincere than the half *** apology he burped up last year when he got caught holding hands and looking too close to his Palmer co-star. Think about that: Justin gave Britney a better apology than the one he gave his wife... :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: uhh wasn’t Jessica pregnant with their second baby at that time? 🤷‍♀️

It’s not my apology to accept, but I’m satisfied enough. I’m moving on from JT. 

• Like 5

Guys he’s apologised and I think you should all just leave it at that. He’s admitted his wrongs and that’s it. The main issue here now is helping Britney get out from under all the control. I for one welcome all the positives that have come from the documentary. Britney deserves all the love she is getting from everyone. I just feel all the hate towards JT isn’t right. Yes he said somethings but bashing him isn’t going to help. 

• Like 3

Did we ever find out if he was cheating on Jessica on set or not or was it taken out of context?

I2.jpg

We have to worry about Britney's first and foremost but in terms of JT I'm still side-eyeing him. He did too much ridiculous stuff that makes me question how far is he willing to go to compensate? Also lets not forget him talking about Rihanna's mom with an accent nnn

Also I hope Kylie and Justin clarify if he ever got permission to grab her butt. It's not impossible Kylie wanted to avoid having beef with Justin or that the performance was rehearsed but a clarification would be appreciated:

• Love 1
  • Like 3

Better late than never but he only did this because this is all coming to light.

I need a sit down interview and he apologizes on camera to the both of them let alone whom ever else he hurt with his words and actions. 

I used to love JT and even remember seeing him in the tearnin up my heart video and realizing I was gay. 😩 but this dude has the biggest ego it’s down right embarrassing. 
I know we’re supposed to forgive but I will never forget what he did and this apology was not genuine enough for our girls. 

• Like 2