Justin Timberlake apologises to Britney Spears & Janet Jackson: "I care for and respect these women and I know I failed."

2 hours ago, nthenwkiss said:

guys, be supportive, he is growing and becoming a better man too; he was young and foolish back then; at least now the can do better.

yes the damage is done, but we need to appreciate when people do this things. it was a great thing.

I want a sincere apology what about a video? This screams publicist :katybelt_perry_witness_yelling_singing:

• Like 5
7 minutes ago, JP9101 said:

I want a sincere apology what about a video? This screams publicist :katybelt_perry_witness_yelling_singing:

we don't know him; maybe this was a big deal for him; as i said i think we should just appreciate it. I'm sure Britney is filled with warmth from all the love she's receiving. lets focus on healing not in the past or the coulda shoulda.

2 hours ago, Bundy said:

A source close to Timberlake told us his apology to Jackson and Spears is genuine.

“He did this on his own, and it’s really from the heart. This isn’t about publicity,” the source said.

8b0821fa50ed3ed14fef45944a979c36.gif

Reveal hidden contents

:queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

that interview where that giph is from...he is so drifting away, almost dissociating..his whole story with britney means trauma to him im sure he wouldnt have ptherwise reacted so strongly. honestly, we can speculate and drag up old interviews as we like, but ultimately what did happen between these two humans back then well never know and thats ok, its their lives.

4 hours ago, Oxic said:

but something about asking for apologies to every person that talked s.h.i.t about Britney 15/20 years ago feels childish to me. and I don't get the idea of pitting women against each other in 2021

:idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:Literally not? Who's pitting women against each other☠️ this is about taking accountability for the damaging stuff that they have said. Things just don't get erased just because it's from a long time ago...I doubt Britney cares because she has a big heart but that doesn't make any of their spiteful actions valid. Since there's so much press on her situation right now, an apology would be cute (and a convenient timing for them) to apologise.

• Like 2
5 hours ago, PZHSB said:

Folks he currently has a movie on apple he is supposed to be promoting. Said movie has awful viewer numbers. Once again Britney to the rescue to save his career and give him free publicity. The fact that they through in the white men part says it all. Let’s kill 3 birds with one statement for all the **** things he done over the years. No thx. 

That’s not true! 😂 It actually gave Apple its biggest weekend of subscription/ viewership AND is highly rated by critics and viewers on rotten tomatoes.