Justin Timberlake apologises to Britney Spears & Janet Jackson: "I care for and respect these women and I know I failed."

I’ve never understood the whole Justin needed to apologize to Janet thing. It was HER show. They planned it together, it was not an accident, it wasn’t something he did and she had no idea he was going to do. It was planned. They didn’t expect it to have such backlash. He apologized to save his career, she didn’t apologize and that was a choice she made. It’s not throwing her under the bus to save his own *** just because she didn’t want to save hers. I also remember it being said someone that he had apologized and talk to her about it all in person and she didn’t hold it against him? Idk. Just because Janet is female it doesn’t mean she shouldn’t have taken accountability for the actions they did purposely together for the β€œshock” factor. Today it wouldn’t even being an issue or shocking. They just did it at the wrong time.Β Β 
Β 

As for Britney while it’s nice he made a PR apology it seems fairly pointless. Yes some people will let it go. But for all any of us know he apologized to her in person years ago and that’s why she doesn’t care about it all. It seemed like they talked still for years after their breakup. They both had their breakup songs and sorry songs. Yes he trash talked her in interviews, just shows he’s immature and was bitter. He also defended her when others were trashing her. They had a complicated relationship and were young. I’m sure they both did stuff they shouldn’t have.

Β 

I think a public apology cheapens any private apology he may have given either of them at any point in time, including if he just barely apologized to them along with the public apology. I mean it may make his wife happy to have their business be a public issue where he kisses her *** to say sorry he embarrassed her but Britney and Janet won’t benefit from the public PR apologyΒ 

• Like 2

I think people must be bored during the pandemic. Idk why he needed to apologize for being upset with her if she cheated. People cheating brings out the worst so maybe she can take some fault too. Idk glad he apologized but Britney could have clapped back and being too nice isnt always the best. This is why I tell people stand up for yourself. She let his career take off it's not like she didnt have a platform to speak out against what he was doing. And it was the 90s everyone was doing it, **** shaming was a thing bc we were breaking away from the perfect catholic basic white girl society and people were starting to feel more free to have a more ***uall experimental lifestyle.Β Β 

Anyway yeah Justin's a guy in the celebrity world but in the normal world is where this needs to be more considered and men need to be scrutinizedΒ 

• Like 2

It’s funny when people decide to apologize if they receive the hate. It’s funny because this individual repeated his disgusting actions towards Britney years after their breakup and even made fun of her breakdown. So, I wouldn’t be surprised if it’s not a genuine apologize but a PR move for his new movie and possible new album. :)
But, let’s be classy. It’s cool he addresses his mistakes with Britney and Janet for the first time. Better late than never.

• Like 1

After 19 years, Justin finally owns to his ****eries bc he was being dragged left and right everywhere.Β 

Β 

When Star asked Timberlake if he had ever shared a certain bedroom intimacy with ex-girlfriend Spears, Timberlake broke down.

"IΒ did it," TimberlakeΒ said. "I'm dirty. I'm in so much damnΒ trouble, man. I'm going to get calls from my mother!" No word yet on Britney's reaction.Β 

Β 

I remember other articles about this disgusting interview saying that right after he said he went down on her, he said he was joking. The guy didnt believe him and Justin said it didnt matter bc he knew it was true. The fact he said right away that hed get calls from his mother after doing this (who seems to like Britney till this day btw), it makes me think he knew he had crossed a line but his ego would never allow him to apologize, so he started saying it was a joke.Β 

Months after getting a little backlash (and then getting away with it), he tried to say the same thing on a RS interviewΒ 

he plays while explaining how it happened that, after much goading by the disc jockeys on Hot 97 radio in New York, he admitted to performing oral *** on Spears. β€œI thought, β€˜Well, maybe that’s the sense of humor here.’ But anybody who listened to that show has to know it’s a joke. They were promising me spins on the radio, so I was just pimping spins. I thought it was funny as hell. That’s just my sense of humor.”

Β 

He kinda tried the same thing after the Barbara Walters interview, that I bet he knew thar made Britney really upset, considering they still had contact back then. On a interview with Carson Daly, he said they edited to make him look like a cocky ******* :whitneyshade_whitney_Houston_mad_really_blink_seriously_hmm_umm_done:Β 

Β 

Then in 2013 we all know he was always singing cry me a river saying *****, doing ***ual gestures looking like a 4th grader when he was already a married man. Finally one day the media kinda called him out after he said this before singing cmar:

”Sometimes in life, you think you found the one. But then one day you find out, that she is just some *****!”

One more time, he didnt own to his bs and tried to deny what he had just done even tho it was obvious to anyoneΒ 

Β 

Justin reeks the epitome of white straight rich man privilege. He got used to shading Britney, then pretending he didnt do anything and getting away with it every single time. Everytime the media would let it slide and forget. It took 19 years and a doc that humanized Britney so people could began treating her like a human being with feelings who shoudnt be shamed forever for doing mistakes/being a young woman at her early 20s like any other young adult does it. It took a doc that showed empathy towards Britneys situation to people finally call Justins ***ist behavior out to the point he finally felt pressured to address and apologize, even tho we have been saying this for years already bc the worst thing is Justin didnt only did once in 2002 and moved on from it, he did it for over 10 years.Β 

12 minutes ago, s&m said:

People: He needs to apologize nowΒ 

Justin: I’m sorryΒ 

People: It’s only a PR stuntΒ 

These famous people can’t neverΒ win, can they?Β :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

They can. Number one you can just be a good person like Craig Ferguson or two you can apologize before there is an outcry for you to do so. He had 20 years, man.

Im not saying his apology doesn’t have value, but just bc people accept your apology doesn’t mean they have to like you. A little dragging here on exhale is doing him no harm.

• Like 2