Justin Timberlake apologises to Britney Spears & Janet Jackson: "I care for and respect these women and I know I failed."

On 2/13/2021 at 7:39 PM, Oops2000 said:

but how could justin have saved her life? now im curious...also the fact how strongly he reacted to the word "pinky" in a 2016 interview...

I've heard somewhere, don't remember specifically, that both everytime and what goes around ca scenes with drawing in the water (tube and pool) videos recall a time when he did save her life.

• Like 2
6 hours ago, Rcity said:

In 2006 he just relised wcaca, in 2007 he was still an axxxxxx during concerts calling her out. I don't really think he was sorry at all at that time, but for sure he could have apologiesed two-tree years ago, maybe in response of one of her tweets or post where she was speaking highly on him

He still *****ed about how she hurted him in 2018. I think since 2019 he chilled down tho, at least publicly. 

6 hours ago, Oops2000 said:

i cant at selma blair, jennifer anniston liking this post...like why are celebs sourrounded by yes-sayers? someone needs to hold him accountable on live tv please!

Selma Blair seems to like Britney. She already spoke about how Britney was treated. I noticed she doesnt even follow Justin, she probably only liked his post bc she felt hes showing Britney some respect after all this time. 

She tweeted this

She retweeted this 

4 hours ago, Rcity said:

I've heard somewhere, don't remember specifically, that both everytime and what goes around ca scenes with drawing in the water (tube and pool) videos recall a time when he did save her life.

I thought about that too, if it had smt to do with an od or suicide. Whats interesting is on Everytime, her bf tries to save her but he isnt able to. Was this bc she didnt want to be saved? Wasnt Everytime supposed to be way darker but they didnt allow her to shoot the way she wanted? I think it had smt with pills, itd be about suicide. 

On 2/14/2021 at 7:17 PM, MortalMarshmallow said:

Right. Well he came around to be smart enough to stan with the victim of domestic violence and not the criminal. Plus they have made smash hits together so they are related business wise as well. He apologises for having promoted violence so this is comparable to him apologising to Kim and his mother which was also regarding violence/killing. Calling Britney or Xtina a **** or something like that is not quite as serious, although still super disrespectful. But even Xtina kind of referred to Britney as a *** doll back in the days so she’s just as bad as Em on talking smack about Brit. I don’t think Xtina will show official support to Britney during this Framing Britney frenzy btw.

Ure right, what he wrote about Rihanna was worst, but he was also bullying two teenagers and that was so ****ed up. He wrote a song about how he wanted to **** Britney when she was 19, thats beyond disgusting. But yeah, hed probably say smt if people started bashing him and calling him a paedo, then hed have to say smt, otherwise he doesnt give a ****. What Christina did was so ******* rude. She was a woman herself singing about feminism and then bashing her tour mate's ex? When before that she tried to kiss Britney? She was just as bitter as Justin, they should have made a Britney Spears hate club then if that would make their petty and pressed selves better, pathetic! And Christina could show Britney some love now tbh, but I guess all these people will only have smt to say when her cship is really exposed or when she gets out of it. Hypocrisy at best. 

Edited by Guest
8 hours ago, Forever222 said:

LOL Jessica Biel saying I love you to a post where he is apologising for misogyny and systematic racism is tone deaf. A year ago he was caught getting friendly with his co-star when she was pregnant and embarrassed her. She is the perfect wife for him :bedtime_britney_book_Reading:

1 hour ago, I'mNotTheAverageLady said:

Wow thanks, never seen it. So dramatic. Kind of makes me wonder if he still has feelings for her to this day? But that would be absolutely crazy

thats exatly what i was thinking...dissociating like that only occurs as a response to severe trauma...i believe he truly loves and feels sorry for her

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Bundy said:

Ure right, what he wrote about Rihanna was worst, but he was also bullying two teenagers and that was so ****ed up. He wrote a song about how he wanted to **** Britney when she was 19, thats beyond disgusting. But yeah, hed probably say smt if people started bashing him and calling him a paedo, then hed have to say smt, otherwise he doesnt give a ****. What Britney did was so ******* rude. She was a woman herself singing about feminism and then bashing her tour mate's ex? When before that she tried to kiss Britney? She was just as bitter as Justin, they should have made a Britney Spears hate club then if that would make their petty and pressed selves better, pathetic! And Christina could show Britney some love now tbh, but I guess all these people will only have smt to say when her cship is really exposed or when she gets out of it. Hypocrisy at best. 

Hey what song did he rap that about Britney I can’t seem to find it.

He should apologise to Lana for: “***** I’ll punch Lana del Rey right in the face twice, like ray rice” on Shady XV The CXVPHER. When he can apologise to Rihanna and not Lana it shows it’s because they have made great hits together. The essence of his lyrical messages are the same, condoning violence towards females.

Honestly he should be cancelled for stanning violence just like Trump was almost criminalised and prosecuted for that incident in January. I don’t get why companies want to pay his *** with his gross encouragement of promoting violence. I guess that’s like the same with Marilyn Manson. They even collaborated on a song back in 1999 I think it was. Birds of a feather flock together. Jim Carrey Reaction GIF

20 minutes ago, FraFromThe90's said:

It's disgusting how everyone is speaking and appreciating him instead of focusing on the problem. And come on, it take a whole documentary and a social viral movement to make him apologize. And that 's it, he is safe, no consequences. He should do something more. 

I think that's because absolutely noone has any expactations towards Justin:oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand: 

we been knew he's p****fied for decades now:mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave: but yeah his actions are disgusting indeed and in that light this half**sed apology seems huge

2 hours ago, MortalMarshmallow said:

Hey what song did he rap that about Britney I can’t seem to find it.

He should apologise to Lana for: “***** I’ll punch Lana del Rey right in the face twice, like ray rice” on Shady XV The CXVPHER. When he can apologise to Rihanna and not Lana it shows it’s because they have made great hits together. The essence of his lyrical messages are the same, condoning violence towards females.

Honestly he should be cancelled for stanning violence just like Trump was almost criminalised and prosecuted for that incident in January. I don’t get why companies want to pay his *** with his gross encouragement of promoting violence. I guess that’s like the same with Marilyn Manson. They even collaborated on a song back in 1999 I think it was. Birds of a feather flock together. Jim Carrey Reaction GIF

Thats horrible what he wrote about Lana too, but he probably didnt care bc not only Rihanna worked with him after, but Rihanna really was a victim of domestic violence. 

I think the difference is Trump was the POTUS and he was encouraging people to to **** for him. I mean, what Eminem did was also ****ed up, but he never had the power Trump once had.

On 2/13/2021 at 11:13 PM, Bundy said:

He wrote this song in 2001 when Britney was 19 years old and he was 28 years old, pretty disgusting If u ask me 

Whoops I did it again, didn't I? my ****,
Its harder to figure out then what Britney's *** size is
I probably pissed you off again, didn't I *****? (so what)
Grab Christina Aguilera, kiss my grits
Do you know how many ****s I give, I wish I did
So I could quit giving these twisted little kids ideas
This just in, Britney just kissed Justin
She just ****ed Ben
Got *** ****ed
And **** sucked him
If Affleck can get his *** licked how come I can't, ****
*** **** *****, I'm rich, I can't understand this
Are those pictures I made of us together on the internet
As close as I'm eva gonna get to hitting her from the back
****, when it comes to that, I hit harder from the back
Then everlast when he's plugging lethal in his ******* ***
Just gimme 1 more chance, Britney hit me 1 more time

Method Man (then 27 years old) talking about Britneys *** when she was 17 is also ****ed up 

@MortalMarshmallow

I feel like his apology wasn't even to Britney and Janet. He name dropped them in one sentence sure, but the whole post was just apologizing for being a white straight man, which no one should feel they have to apologize for being born who they are, unless they did something specifically wrong to a whole demographic. 

He should have acknowledged what he did and apologized for the specific things he did to Britney and Janet. Not make it some political post.

Also, I hope he contacted them and apologized directly first (even though I'm sure both of them are long over it and couldn't give af). Otherwise, it's just a PR stunt.

• Like 1
17 hours ago, Oops2000 said:

thats exatly what i was thinking...dissociating like that only occurs as a response to severe trauma...i believe he truly loves and feels sorry for her

I agree, but then again the question is why did he diss her so many times in the most petty, disrespectful ways? (I'm aware he also defended her a couple of times.) Can we call that love or rather an unheathy attachment? 

On 2/15/2021 at 7:34 PM, Bundy said:

He still *****ed about how she hurted him in 2018. I think since 2019 he chilled down tho, at least publicly. 

That’s f-ed up, what a narcissist. First of all he cheated on her and hurt her DURING their relationship decades ago, and 2018 he had still not started to acknowledge that, but pretended still that he was a victim. On the other hand, in 2018 HE had been hurting HER in the most cruel ways for like 16 years at least since their breakup?!! And still framing it as if she hurt him?!John Malkovich Narcissist GIF by Narcissistic Abuse Rehab

• Like 1