Sam Asghari calls Jamie Spears a ‘****’ and is fed up of Jamie throwing obstacles in his and Britney's way

2 minutes ago, AreYouReady said:

I'm also 100% sure he (and Britney) has seen the doc, i think combined with all the media attention made him snap.

I think it was more than that. Jamie probably did something to set them both off. He wouldn’t post this without Britney’s approval. 

• Like 3

This is the first time someone really close to Britney says something against Jamie (besides Jayden) and you are fighting over whether we should trust him or not?  :flop_britney_candies::bedtime_britney_book_Reading:

Something big must have happened since the doc premiered. I'm more worried about Britney and what Jamie could do to her if he keeps losing control over her and her money than if Sam is reliable. :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

• Love 3
  • Like 2
3 minutes ago, CarelessDiva said:

Yawl are nuts. You all think Britney is like everyday average joe. Shes not and is worth a lot of money. She shouldn't be controlled but she needs to be protected. Yawl are praising a man for calling someones dad a **** who he is dating. See in my household you dont disrespect your potential father in law. This shows me how immature he really is. Going on Instagram to call him a **** is very immature. I expect this from her kids who are teens but not from an adult. An adult would say there are challenges we need to overcome but we are hopeful. 

Even this random instagram story sends warning flags up to me. 

Maybe we can have your father control which friends are allowed to see you and when, control how much of your own money you’re allowed to spend, which bodyguards you’re allowed to drive with, what pictures you’re allowed to post on the internet, which questions you’re allowed to answer, which medication you’re supposed to take... I can go on and on. Would you personally like this? All because you had a nervous breakdown after suffering from postpartum depression and constant media harassment? :sipnstare_coffee_mug_tea_sipping_spilling_red:

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Jordan Miller said:

Ok but in your household does your dad dictate everything you can and can't legally do with your money? Does your dad have your account and routing number? Asking for a friend 

No but I wouldn't disrespect him and call him a **** to all my followers who have no idea what's going on. It's very immature and rubs me completely wrong. It just shows you how he handles situations and how he could handle them in the future.