Sam Asghari calls Jamie Spears a ‘****’ and is fed up of Jamie throwing obstacles in his and Britney's way

1 minute ago, CarelessDiva said:

I'm not saying he should control her life, I'm saying if I were her dad I would not trust this relationship and not want her to have a kid with a man that is that much younger.

She should have control and the right to decide all I'm saying is yeah I wouldn't want her to be in another long custody battle. Now if he didnt have her in a conservatorship and look bad it would be a different story but all I'm saying is if I were a dad I would protect my daughter from any man I didnt trust. 

Fathers do not get the right to decide who their daughter has children with. Sorry that should not be Jamie's lane. She's been with this man longer then any other other, he's proven his loyalty to her. They deserve to have a life together. 

• Love 8

omg I can't escape this zoom meeting, and I've been trying to comment since forever :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

I think he's safe now though, since Jamie is not the conservator of her person anymore, which is precisely what I was thinking about yesterday. Jamie is still in control of the estate, but in terms of who can she see or talk to or whatever, that's all now under Jodi's control isn't it? That's why I was thinking why do people keep worrying about talking about Jamie or the NDA's and stuff, unless Jodi is completely on Jamie's side. 

• Like 7
Just now, Aprilbot said:

Fathers do not get the right to decide who their daughter has children with. Sorry that should not be Jamie's lane. She's been with this man longer then any other other, he's proven his loyalty to her. They deserve to have a life together. 

That's what I said he shouldn't be allowed to control this but he does right now. In his position he may be over stepping but he is her dad and he may.... may be trying to protect her from him at least stealing her money since he cares about that amd he would be making less cause he would have to share more.

2 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

omg I can't escape this zoom meeting, and I've been trying to comment since forever :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

I think he's safe now though, since Jamie is not the conservator of her person anymore, which is precisely what I was thinking about yesterday. Jamie is still in control of the estate, but in terms of who can she see or talk to or whatever, that's all now under Jodi's control isn't it? That's why I was thinking why do people keep worrying about talking about Jamie or the NDA's and stuff, unless Jodi is completely on Jamie's side. 

Maybe because Jaime paid Jordi?