Sam Asghari calls Jamie Spears a ‘****’ and is fed up of Jamie throwing obstacles in his and Britney's way

4 minutes ago, ToxicMadness said:

i don't like what sam posted.... and yeah, jamie is a ****, but jamie is still the father of your girlfriend, don't be an ******* you too, insulting him is not the way bro, britney loves her father at the end of the day. Even if everything is complicated as we know it is. Who knows what would have happened if jamie did not appear in early 2008 (a little late but oh well) i think he was right AT THAT VERY MOMENT. Of course, he's not anymore.  

But Sam mmm, he's trying to gain the good boy/victim side with this post, i think he's taking advantage of the current situation...

What? Britney said she's afraid of him and that's ab ig thing to say. And just because he's her father doesn't mean that he wants the best for her (hello, a 13yo conservatorship!), parents can be **** too. Oh and let's not forget that he phisically assaulted Preston. Jamie is not a good person and we should be glad that finally people arestarting to speak.

• Love 1
  • Like 4
7 minutes ago, ToxicMadness said:

i don't like what sam posted.... and yeah, jamie is a ****, but jamie is still the father of your girlfriend, don't be an ******* you too, insulting him is not the way bro, britney loves her father at the end of the day. Even if everything is complicated as we know it is. Who knows what would have happened if jamie did not appear in early 2008 (a little late but oh well) i think he was right AT THAT VERY MOMENT. Of course, he's not anymore.  

But Sam mmm, he's trying to gain the good boy/victim side with this post, i think he's taking advantage of the current situation...

He wouldn’t have posted that unless Britney felt the same way. I’m sure he asked Britney before posting it.

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, 2K16NEY said:

Britney is 39 YEARS OLD. I D G A F what her father thinks about who whom Britney chooses to date or talk to. Celebrity men are allowed to be public *** walking catastrophies and they don’t have conservatorships  !!!!! Britney is an ADULT *** WOMAN WHO LOST PARTIAL CUSTODY OF HER CHILDREN BECAUSE HER FATHER ABUSED HER SON.

There is no justification for this conservatorship over Britney’s life anymore!!! ZERO!

So why is Sam speaking for Britney but yet when she went live and he snatched the phone. So hes allowed to control her and speak about her father and their relationship but he cant let her speak for herself. So its okay of he controls her now as long as it's not jamie?

• Love 1

Before the TMZ video I was like...yeah after a couple hours this is going to be a „I got hacked“ situation.

But WOW this is HUGE!!!! :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy:He is the only person atm who is close to her and really knows how she feels and what she thinks. That‘s all I ever wanted. I respect him very much for that. I hope this is getting some traction now and lights a fire under all the cship people ***.

so already 2 D1ck points after Sean and Sam :ari_arianna_pink_bad_hair_flip_cocky_flirt: 

• Like 3