Sam Asghari calls Jamie Spears a ‘****’ and is fed up of Jamie throwing obstacles in his and Britney's way

18 minutes ago, Tomdalbou91 said:

CHECK THIS

Dammmnnn it's like he posted it and then wanted TMZ to find him for clarification

Edit: I'm going to assume he called them, which is fine. It's about time they used the tabloids/paps to tell Britney's side of the story or at least give us a glimpse inside. And he's in Britney's car, so you know she knows. I wouldn't be surprised if they're in on this together and using the media in their favor right now. 

• Love 2
  • Like 5

Well holy ****...I’ve been vocal about Sam but this has definitely shocked me and I’m appreciative he has spoken out against her terrible father and defended Britney. 

Something must have triggered this..I feel as though Jamie has tried to get rid of him and Sam is pissed (and you don’t want to piss off a Persian!!) 

• Like 2
Just now, Tear the floor up up said:

I just hope Britney is okay.

I know.....I just am so puzzled as why we can hear from her on IG but never about this stuff. Why cant she go live on her page or Sams...why cant she ask for help. Instead we get dancing and answers to questions no one asked.....I would love to know the missing pieces there. 

• Love 2

Okay I just watched the tmz video. He seems mad so what happened. Somethings going on behind the scenes. The pressure from the media and were seeing the fallout. Something biggggg is up and it must be recent because he seems maddddd. 

Still I don't trust him. Hes getting taken down too and hes turning it on Jamie. That's what I think is happening. 

At this point can we just hear it from Britney. What is it about everyone speaking for her, damn. If I heard it from her I would be happy with it but Sam is just another person, specifically another guy controlling her life. Everyone let Britney live and speak for herself! 

• Like 3
1 minute ago, CarelessDiva said:

Okay I just watched the tmz video. He seems mad so what happened. Somethings going on behind the scenes. The pressure from the media and were seeing the fallout. Something biggggg is up and it must be recent because he seems maddddd. 

Still I don't trust him. Hes getting taken down too and hes turning it on Jamie. That's what I think is happening. 

At this point can we just hear it from Britney. What is it about everyone speaking for her, damn. If I heard it from her I would be happy with it but Sam is just another person, specifically another guy controlling her life. Everyone let Britney live and speak for herself! 

He is mad. He is an "actor"

• Haha 1
Just now, CarelessDiva said:

are you okay are you reading what is being said here are youuuu? :brityawning_britney_chaotic_sunglasses_tired:

2 minutes ago, Seanril said:

I know.....I just am so puzzled as why we can hear from her on IG but never about this stuff. Why cant she go live on her page or Sams...why cant she ask for help. Instead we get dancing and answers to questions no one asked.....I would love to know the missing pieces there. 

Me too. I honestly don't find any of this reassuring. It actually worries me there's enough tension between Sam and Jamie for him to snap like this. Makes me wonder what going on behind scenes and if she's ok.

• Love 6