Sam Asghari calls Jamie Spears a ‘****’ and is fed up of Jamie throwing obstacles in his and Britney's way

1 minute ago, CarelessDiva said:

So why is Sam speaking for Britney but yet when she went live and he snatched the phone. So hes allowed to control her and speak about her father and their relationship but he cant let her speak for herself. So its okay of he controls her now as long as it's not jamie?

Maybe because he can get in trouble legally if she posts without it being approved by team cship? Idk, your point is all speculation anyway. We don’t know what really happened that day. There’s way more concrete evidence  against Jamie than Sam. Y’all want Sam to be the bad guy so bad when in reality, he seems to be a very supportive and positive influence in her life. 

• Love 2
11 minutes ago, ToxicMadness said:

i don't like what sam posted.... and yeah, jamie is a ****, but jamie is still the father of your girlfriend, don't be an ******* you too, insulting him is not the way bro, britney loves her father at the end of the day. Even if everything is complicated as we know it is. Who knows what would have happened if jamie did not appear in early 2008 (a little late but oh well) i think he was right AT THAT VERY MOMENT. Of course, he's not anymore.  

But Sam mmm, he's trying to gain the good boy/victim side with this post, i think he's taking advantage of the current situation...

Sorry sweetie but no.

We know far too much about Jamie now. 

Jamie is an abuser who forced his daughter into a legal system to remove her right. His daughter is terrified of him.

At no point was the conservatorship a good thing. 

Jamie didnt do anything other than sign contracts that Britney could have signed. Her manager did the negotiating and Britney did the work.

Jamie is an abuser. Call it out.

• Love 3
  • Like 2