Sam Asghari calls Jamie Spears a ‘****’ and is fed up of Jamie throwing obstacles in his and Britney's way

3 minutes ago, generation glory said:

I DO NOT & WILL NEVER TRUST SAM ASGHARI. That is all.:tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

for ****s sakes, this is one of the few people who is close to Britney in her life right now who is finally speaking out, and this is all you have to say about it?

Some of you care more about hating her bf than getting her freedom. Some "fans" :tiffeyeroll_miss_ny_new_york_ms_annoyed_eyes_roll_eyeroll_irritated:

• Love 6
  • Like 2
8 minutes ago, CarelessDiva said:

I'm not saying he should control her life, I'm saying if I were her dad I would not trust this relationship and not want her to have a kid with a man that is that much younger.

She should have control and the right to decide all I'm saying is yeah I wouldn't want her to be in another long custody battle. Now if he didnt have her in a conservatorship and look bad it would be a different story but all I'm saying is if I were a dad I would protect my daughter from any man I didnt trust. 

That’s why people who have controlling fathers cut them off as they are grown *** adults who make there own decisions. No one should be being told by a parent at the age of 40. Heck even at when she was 26!  In the UK no such thing as a conservatorship exists.  We don’t have that bull**** over here, 

• Love 2
  • Like 2

star wars mind blown GIF by LEGO

whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatt ?!!!!

I was legit sitting at the hair salon and checked my phone, I was about to ask the lady to stop and let only half of hair being cut and ruuuuuun back home to go to Exhale on my computer !!! :imhere_run_excited:

THIS IS HUGE !! SAM FOR PRESIDENT NOW!! 

• Haha 3
  • Like 1