Sam Asghari calls Jamie Spears a ‘****’ and is fed up of Jamie throwing obstacles in his and Britney's way

1 minute ago, CarelessDiva said:

No but I wouldn't disrespect him and call him a **** to all my followers who have no idea what's going on. It's very immature and rubs me completely wrong. It just shows you how he handles situations and how he could handle them in the future. 

Shut up dude.

Edited by Easy There
If I am gonna get WPs for this can I drag him properly ?
  • Love 1
  • Haha 2
Just now, CarelessDiva said:

No but I wouldn't disrespect him and call him a **** to all my followers who have no idea what's going on. It's very immature and rubs me completely wrong. It just shows you how he handles situations and how he could handle them in the future. 

Calling Jamie a **** is at the very least very tame to what he actually deserves to be called :jabba_monster_gross_ew_disgusting_chew: Just because someone is family doesn’t mean they have your best interest. You are allowed to cut off toxicity out of your lives, even if it is your father. It is your human right. A right that Britney is not allowed.

• Love 6
  • Like 1
Just now, 2K16NEY said:

Calling Jamie a **** is at the very least very tame to what he actually deserves to be called :jabba_monster_gross_ew_disgusting_chew: Just because someone is family doesn’t mean they have your best interest. You are allowed to cut off toxicity out of your lives, even if it is your father. It is your human right. A right that Britney is not allowed.

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, maquisl said:

This is the first time someone really close to Britney says something against Jamie (besides Jayden) and you are fighting over whether we should trust him or not?  :flop_britney_candies::bedtime_britney_book_Reading:

Something big must have happened since the doc premiered. I'm more worried about Britney and what Jamie could do to her if he keeps losing control over her and her money than if Sam is reliable. :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

Exactly it’s so disgusting how fans continuously are dragging these people that are finally coming out and speaking up and supporting the movement talking about free Britney expressing emotions at this time it’s just so vile and toxic the way people act when these folks are actually finally coming out and support the fans and calm their tails down people need to stop dragging those that are finally speaking out

• Love 3
Just now, 2K16NEY said:

Maybe we can have your father control which friends are allowed to see you and when, control how much of your own money you’re allowed to spend, which bodyguards you’re allowed to drive with, what pictures you’re allowed to post on the internet, which questions you’re allowed to answer, which medication you’re supposed to take... I can go on and on. Would you personally like this? All because you had a nervous breakdown after suffering from postpartum depression and constant media harassment? :sipnstare_coffee_mug_tea_sipping_spilling_red:

The conservatorship makes this hard to discuss because I'm not saying yes to that I think he should be removed. 

But I dont know his real relationship with Britney and I can understand how he would want to protect his daughter from a bad guy. Any dads out there with daughters? You know what it's like and how scared you can be for them. 

I dont know his intentions when it comes to her relationships but he does let her date and now your for sam so your saying he gives her control to date and Sam's not his payroll which means he does give Britney control of her personal life at least to date it seems now. 

• Haha 1

i don't like what sam posted.... and yeah, jamie is a ****, but jamie is still the father of your girlfriend, don't be an ******* you too, insulting him is not the way bro, britney loves her father at the end of the day. Even if everything is complicated as we know it is. Who knows what would have happened if jamie did not appear in early 2008 (a little late but oh well) i think he was right AT THAT VERY MOMENT. Of course, he's not anymore.  

But Sam mmm, he's trying to gain the good boy/victim side with this post, i think he's taking advantage of the current situation...

• Love 1
1 minute ago, ToxicMadness said:

i don't like what sam posted.... and yeah, jamie is a ****, but jamie is still the father of your girlfriend, don't be an ******* you too, insulting him is not the way bro, britney loves her father at the end of the day. Even if everything is complicated as we know it is. Who knows what would have happened if jamie did not appear in early 2008 (a little late but oh well) i think he was right AT THAT VERY MOMENT. Of course, he's not anymore.  

But Sam mmm, he's trying to gain the good boy/victim side with this post, i think he's taking advantage of the current situation...

:melt_weird_drift_wow:

• Love 1
Just now, ToxicMadness said:

:brityawning_britney_chaotic_sunglasses_tired:

• Haha 3