Sam Asghari calls Jamie Spears a ‘****’ and is fed up of Jamie throwing obstacles in his and Britney's way

17 minutes ago, One More Time said:

Maybe because Jaime paid Jordi? 

well I don't know, we always assumed Jodi was on Jamie's side, because he was the one that brought her, but we used to think Sam Ingham was with them too, and look at him now. The Gram Girls also revealed once Jodi and Ingham seem to go back a long way. And also Britney seems to prefer Jodi as conservator, even if it's temporary, instead of suggesting someone else.

Thing is, since Jodi was named conservator, we don't know how much things have changed for Britney. James claims they haven't seen each other for months. If Jamie wanted to see Britney, and had the power to do so, he would do it even against Britney's wishes, but now there seems he's lost that power, you know, in terms of who can she see or talk to. :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

So that's what I was thinking, all the people that has been afraid of Jamie, what could he do to them at this point if they decide to speak? He controls the money, but can he still sue people in the name of Britney or something similar? Does violating a NDA pertains Britney's person or Britney's estate? :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

Just now, PokemonSpears said:

well I don't know, we always assumed Jodi was on Jamie's side, because he was the one that brought her, but we used to think Sam Ingham was with them too, and look at him now. The Gram Girls also revealed once Jodi and Ingham seem to go back a long way. And also Britney seems to prefer Jodi as conservator, even if it's temporary, instead of suggesting someone else.

Thing is, since Jodi was named conservator, we don't know how much things have changed for Britney. James claims they haven't seen each other for months. If Jamie wanted to see Britney, and had the power to do so, he would do it even against Britney's wishes, but now there seems he's lost that power, you know, in terms of who can she see or talk to. :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

So that's what I was thinking, all the people that has been afraid of Jamie, what could he do to them at this point if they decide to speak? He controls the money, but can he still sue people in the name of Britney or something similar? Does violating a NDA pertains Britney's person or Britney's estate? :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

It's also in Jodies best financial interest to be her conservator :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

Paycheck>>>>>>>being bff with Jamie Spears :wendy_williams_bop_listen_music:

7 minutes ago, I love Britney said:

You’re still not getting it? She should be able to say when and who she wants to see. If my father wanted to see me and I wanted nothing to do with him then that’s how it is.  Tough **** if he wants to see her. You’ll probably be saying this when Britney hits 50, Let the woman live.  You know nothing about Britney or sams relationship. Can a MOD ban you already. 

Yawl are nuts. You all think Britney is like everyday average joe. Shes not and is worth a lot of money. She shouldn't be controlled but she needs to be protected. Yawl are praising a man for calling someones dad a **** who he is dating. See in my household you dont disrespect your potential father in law. This shows me how immature he really is. Going on Instagram to call him a **** is very immature. I expect this from her kids who are teens but not from an adult. An adult would say there are challenges we need to overcome but we are hopeful. 

Even this random instagram story sends warning flags up to me. 

And also to add this is just another man speaking for Britney! Misogyny why cant she do it hmm why are men always speaking for her and controlling her. Why not her mom her sister where are all the females at. Her brother, her dad and now her bf are all we have heard from. Seems a little off. 

• Love 1