Wendy Williams calls Jamie Spears “a good man”

IAmJustAKnee

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, OneTrackMind said:

She HATES Britney for no ******* reason. I don't think I ever heard her saying anything nice to Britney?! Like what is her problem? She has no room to gossip about other people, she's whole MESS. Didn't her exhusband abuse her? 

She has said plenty of good things about Britney. When tabloids were saying Domination/POM was flopping because ticket sales, Wendy was there saying how Britney is legendary and her public buys it later. Anyways, her source is a team Con source.

15 minutes ago, LordofTheMoodRing said:

She likes abusive men obviously 

I honestly don't see any other reason why she would defend Jamie. She usually seems like such a nosey little snoop who believes in conspiracy theories (the Beyonce fake pregnancy rumor for one), so I'm really shocked she would just take Jamie at face value and ignore all the other shady mess that surrounds him. Maybe she's back on the dr*gs 

real housewives of atlanta goodbye GIF by RealityTVGIFs

2 minutes ago, britneyluv said:

I honestly don't see any other reason why she would defend Jamie. She usually seems like such a nosey little snoop who believes in conspiracy theories (the Beyonce fake pregnancy rumor for one), so I'm really shocked she would just take Jamie at face value and ignore all the other shady mess that surrounds him. Maybe she's back on the dr*gs 

real housewives of atlanta goodbye GIF by RealityTVGIFs

GIF by MOODMAN She needs to watch Enough or something 

I don’t hate Wendy Williams like some people ... and I do enjoy that she speaks her mind. But good lord, how did she come away from that with the idea Jamie is a great father who should continue to control her?? Even if you don’t think he’s a horrible person, wouldnt the fact that he has a history of alcoholism & bankruptcy make you think that just maybe he shouldn’t be in charge of someone else’s money and healthcare? Maybe Wendy is just thinking about how messed up her life became and wishing someone had taken control of things for her??

Archived