Wendy Williams calls Jamie Spears “a good man”

IAmJustAKnee

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I doubt she watched the documentary in full, but if she did, I'm so dissapointed in her . I was hoping she'll support Britney and the FreeBritney movement after the documentary release. She's been through a lot for past few years, her husband cheating on her, baby on the side, public divorce, death of her mother, didn't she learn anything ? where's her empathy and compassion ? Well karma is a ***** Wendy so... 

• Super Mods
1 hour ago, rennen said:

She likes to go against the grain. Its her thing. She knows by doing so she'll get more attention than saying she supports Britney. 

I was just gonna say this. Wendy goes for the shock factor, she doesnt care if its positive or negative, it's what keeps her show alive and thats it. She knows very well ppl will be outraged by this and she went for it, certainly not the first time shes doing it. Still a trash person though, but luckily people dont give af about what she has to say :trash_throw_away_recycle:

Aw Wendy talks a load of ****. im in the UK and her show doesnt air here i dont think. But i have watched a few of her segments where she sits like the queen and spews her opinions on topics that frankly has nothing to do with her whatsoever and she knows **** all about.  But this whole thing of Britney 'not being well', OMFG!!! she did FOUR years in vegas, 3 world tours, 3 albums..................HAD 50/50 CUSTODY OF THE DAMN KIDS!!! If Britney is so 'mentally unwell', how on the ******* planet can she have the boys in her care 50% of the time? and the person who ****ed that up by hitting Sean is the guy in charge of a so-called 'mentally incapable' woman

im sorry, can someone please tell me if i come from another planet or not?

Archived