Wendy Williams calls Jamie Spears “a good man”

IAmJustAKnee

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 hours ago, thebritmaster said:

Thank you, the first part made some excellent counter points :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:  I think Brit should choose her OWN lawyer. Plus that a conservatorship has never been revoked is scary. About Wendy :embarrassney_embarrassed_shame_guilt_hide_britney_karaoke_head_shake_no_smh: I still think we should respect her opinion, she’s been through similar things but it’s definitely okay to bring up the 07 08 incidents, unfortunately it was undignified behavior and part of history. I think Britney has a **** or mental problem we don’t know about, why else would the silver fox lawyer state Britney was correct knowing she could not avoid the c-ship? The judge knows something that we do not :wontcry_tears_crying_sad:

Or the judge is getting something we dont.. the money.... or the doctor who evaluated her (that would be more tangible)

And even if Britney had a **** problem, she should be free to spent all her money in ***** if she wanted. She is 39! As long as her kids are not in danger (then if they are they can remove her the kids) but if she wants to waste her life with *****, let her. (which I do not think its the case. The love she feels for her sons is way bigger than any addiction, and with C team i doubt she is taking any *****,, must be running **** tests like daily! So she is over any possible **** addiction she could or not have had)

And no, 2021, we have learnt not to mess with mental health. Why would anyone still bring up things like this as a joke..

Archived