Wendy Williams calls Jamie Spears “a good man”

IAmJustAKnee

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oops, I created a topic about this and didn't even notice it already existed :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:
sorry bout it!

Recently Wendy also released a 4hour special (a Lifetime movie + documentary) regarding her life story on her journey to success diving in topics like **** abuse, miscarriages, being cheated and controlled... so I definitely consider a disappointment to know these kind of comments come from someone who was also checked into mental health facilities and struggles with personal life topics.  :ugh_britney_disgust_gross_ew:

Jamie is the main puppet tho.... This documentary helped in so many ways, but nobody Is talking anymore about Lou, her evil agency and the evil team:badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating: they should have add a point to this, people should know that Jamie is managed by those homophobic and crazy people... The "father conservator" narrative may sound right otherwise...

Wendy needs banned from Neverland tbh. 

Angry Peter Pan GIF

No- if i'm playing devils advocate... I think there's a SMALL bit of empathy in there.

She's saying Jamie has done the right thing to save her back in 2007 (which some could argue he has). However nobody is asking the question of 'was a conservatorship in the best interest of Britney?' as apposed to other avenues he could have went down to 'help'.

She did kinda wish her well and says she's young and successful enough to come back stronger than yesterday

I just think... if Jamie beating an adolescent and secretly robbing his daughter isn't evidence enough... I'm unsure what it needs to take to change the 'Wendy's' of the world's opinions. :frenchy_britney_u_sure_ff_femme_fatale_you_look:

Did she even watch the documentary? I doubt it.

Literally every person that I have talked to, most not Britney fans, we’re horrified after watching this doc.

I had friends and people I hadn’t talked to in a long time message me saying things like: “omg I had no idea they were doing this to Britney” “wow her dad is scum” etc etc.

To Wendy: I understand that your show is about poking fun at celebrities. I also understand that that’s what you built your career on. Having said that, please have some compassion.

14 hours ago, Naes614 said:

Jamie has a restraining order against him for harming Britney’s kid. Stfu Wendy! 

It always amazes me how little this is brought up in the media. It is not a theory.. It is a fact. 

There was an altercation. This man has issues. 

Ugh Wendy! Why she keeps doing this!? How much is she being paid?

This annoys me cause as much as I don't like her content I know many people watch this, and she is spreading a non accurate message. We need to stop this!

I will send her some tweets in the afternoon :beat_fighting_punching_hitting_angry:.

She’s disgusting. What kind of human want this over another human? Even IF Britney does have personal issues so does half of the worlds population! should they be placed under this treatment by the courts? 13 years is enough to learn to take care of personal and finances. How does Wendy support him? who I personally think is a narcissistic controlling *******. Where is women supporting women? 

Archived