Watch Thread: Framing Britney Spears (FX+Hulu)

10 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

But they never gave him access to the report. :meltdown_panic_scream_falling_die_ahh_scream_yell: He wouldn’t be able to fight back against a document he was never given access to. And the court had rendered him incapable of representing Britney due to whatever the health condition was... so I’m assuming that would mean he wouldn’t have standing to request full access to it.

All around messed up. :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

I get that what I’m saying is if the claims in the document are bogus could be the reason Adam didn’t get to see the document which in turn if there’s bogus **** in it like the dementia claim he could’ve fought it! 

• Like 1
57 minutes ago, car said:

Wait she said nobody she knows got out 

oh i might've misunderstood. i mean it lagged and i am not native speaker. then it is bad. still want to hope she'll at least regain some personal liberties. i mean it is clear now that their main concern is that some1 will influence her and she'll lost all her money. Still how can we be sure that her father or Jodi wouldn't get under the influence and make decisions not on her behalf. 

I may be reaching, but does anyone think this documentary might have anything to do with the “project rose” hashtags she was hinting at on her Instagram? The amount of rose imagery as well as all her rose Instagram footage that was used throughout, really stood out to me, and I immediately thought of #projectrose. Did we ever find out what project rose was? 

• Love 3
  • Like 2
24 minutes ago, MathCarmignani said:

The paparazzo watering down everything that happened on the umbrella night and how he twisted her words and said she never gave them a clue about wanting them gone made me wanna punch the TV :anxiety_pill_struggle_panic_ahh_bottle_Wendy_williams_shake_shaking:

yeah he really said she needs them and they need her. i think they need her and she didn't need them in a way to follow her everythere. she was just being nice bc she is a nice person. it is just they forgot the boundaries esp then she was with the kids. i think that was a time then Britney really was dealing with a lot and their presence just started making her angry. and that particular situation then he was following her and she was trying to see her kids  and  they wouldn't let her in. i mean i would punch that guy into face not his car. her reaction was understandable but ofc at a time every1 were like she is crazy...c'mon man would slap some1 into face and he would be a man no name calling at all. but woman different story. and buy the way  his words about her not meaning  leaving her for life such a bs. all he cared was money. so no need to point to some1 else-it is him who caused that situation at first place. and then he got his big check bc every magazine wanted a pic of "crazy" Britney. he owes her a huge apology. Britney truly made money to a lot of ppl-to this day esp with cship. Even Timberlake owes his career peak bc of his break up video. 

• Love 3