Watch Thread: Framing Britney Spears (FX+Hulu)

so now that there is an official documentary on her situation I really hope it will apply pressure on the judges and that on the next battle in court she's going to be freed or at least have her father removed as the conservator , I think she needs someone she can truly trust to be her conservator and not just any professional , but most importantly I hope her wishes will be answered , if this ****show is not gonna end soon people should protest until they listen bcuz at this point it's ridiculous how wrong what they're doing is , I can't believe women can be treated like this in this time and age.......

12 minutes ago, Urbanney said:

Can we just take a moment to realize again how ****ed up it is that Jamie, who had barely been involved in Britney’s life or career before, took all of her adult rights away, pushed away everyone that was close to her, isolated her, got her kids taken away from her - all so he could use his daughter as his “racehorse?” 

He told everyone he saved her life while taking away everything from her that made life worth living. He deemed her legally incompetent while endorsing the system that took her rights away as “lucrative” and a “hybrid business model.” 

It’s seriously sickening. There is no reason that can morally justify any of this.

I hate him SO much :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

• Like 3

Ok so. My boyfriend is not a Britney fan but he had literally seen everything that the doc showed already because of what I’ve shown him through youtube.

Didn’t expect nothing new or groundbreaking but I felt like it was up to par with a homemade youtube doc. 

My favorite bits were Felicia, of course. My least favorite part was that idiot photographer who was all ShE diDnT TeLl uS tO lEaVe HeR aLOnE ... well she DID but just for the day .... ????? really? Go to hell.

I hope, if anything, this documentary is seen by the GP and those who are unaware of what the free britney movement is about and that it will bring more attention to her case and positively affect it as well. Let’s hope.

• Like 1

Thank you to everyone for reminding me about “project rose”. I was so confused as to why they ended with that IG clip of the rose soap and it makes Total sense now!! 

also that IG post last night of that VERY CONVENIENTLY placed hour glass. ***** telling team con YOUR TIME IS COMING UP REAL SOON. 

• Love 6