Watch Thread: Framing Britney Spears (FX+Hulu)

Well, it's 1:50 in Chile... just finished watching the documentary and tbqh I'm deeply moved. Idk if I feel happy or sad, I just know I do hope for the best. 

Shout out to the people who did this, brave people who made this possible. 

Was this the project? She said something about family pictures... and Fe showed family pictures. I didn't realized about the roses on set, but then all made sense. I'm very proud, and optimistic.

Is this the Beginning? Definitely.

It's a win : ) 

• Love 5
12 minutes ago, Urbanney said:

this. If this documentary blows up, Jamie can no longer really do those press articles with TMZ and whoever else claiming that he’s saving Britney’s life, since everyone will be aware of how little he cares for Britney and how much he only cares about money. 

Yeah you can't rebuttle NYTimes. Even Harvey from TMZ knows that! This is just what we need to make the movement valid! And it was just the cherry on top that it was made so well

• Love 5

THERE ARE SO MANY ROSES!! Either this is project rose OR the director intentionally did it to stir up controversy (and thought it would be something we’d all get caught up on). 

Watching it now tho- anybody else having a hart time watching it? It just makes me so sad.  

• Love 5

I just finished watching it with my boyfriend. It was good. They did what they could. It obviously could've been better but it wasn't bad by any means. My favorite part was when they called out Justin. Ugh, I literally screamed and acted like a maniac bc it gave me so much pleasure knowing that millions of people around the world will now truly know what a piece of scum he is down to the core. l have been trying to be graceful and not hate anybody. But jfc I can't stand the guy. I hope he gets canceled, like forever. Also is there any connection btwn Justin's cringy "I'm honored to be an LGBT ally' twitter post? Like did he assume they would be exposing him and use the ally bs as a shield or begging for mercy from us crazy Britney fans? 

3 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Did the end say if they reached out to Sam Asghari? I’d think it was strange if they didn’t try contact her bf...

Unless he liaised with them behind the scenes to include the roses - I know I’m probably reaching but it’s strange if he wasn’t contacted.

i’m rewatching it right now but i’m almost positive sam’s name wasn’t on the list at the end. maybe that could explain how this could be project rose? also the end said these people either declined the request or didn’t respond, sam could’ve reached out to them first:deserves_kim_kardashian_smirk_pink:

• Love 1
25 minutes ago, Million Billion said:

Mmm... good question because it happens that POSE is made my FX and it is on Netflix but Idk since the documentary already is on a streaming platform so I cannot mention any other example of movies, series or shows that you can find in more than 1 streaming platform. :ineedthetruth_oprah_huh_um_thinking_confused_what_truth_stare:

Hulu is America and Japan only. There's other huge international markets for this on a streaming platform that services more countries. I could see it on Netflix. 

Drag Race is on multiple platforms, off top of my head. 

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, kimsaprincess said:

i’m rewatching it right now but i’m almost positive sam’s name wasn’t on the list at the end. maybe that could explain how this could be project rose? also the end said these people either declined the request or didn’t respond, sam could’ve reached out to them first:deserves_kim_kardashian_smirk_pink:

Omg imagine!!! Now you mention it i dont recall his name either lol. 

• Like 1