Watch Thread: Framing Britney Spears (FX+Hulu)

1 hour ago, s&m said:

Are we seriously not talking about what Vivian said? It's concerning :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

Yeah the way she responded to the question any1 get out of cship? she was like i know person who did. But looked soooo not true. I am glad she was interviewed though bc every1 can see that is her and Jamies approach in this matter. Both saying court knows best

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, zenden said:

Yeah the way she responded to the question any1 get out of cship? she was like i know person who did. But looked soooo not true. I am glad she was interviewed though bc every1 can see that is her and Jamies approach in this matter. Both saying court knows best

Wait she said nobody she knows got out 

• Like 2
  • Super Mods
2 hours ago, UnusualRick said:

To me, the key to the conservatorship saga is the 2008 confidential medical report that declared her unable to hire her own lawyer, preventing Adam Streisand to represent her. This is this damn piece of paper that ****** her up.

We need to find that document!

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886e4befb65f5a661d7ad

• Haha 1

Further proof that they allegedly don’t want anyone getting too close to Brit to not even let Fe be hired back properly but to be brought back in a small capacity by the touring company! This is so sad and tragic and sounds like the free Britney movement is going to have to ramp things up and get things into overdrive if Jamie isn’t gone and she isn’t free soon! **** Jamie the snake Lou and Toxic Jamie Lynne

• Love 7
  • Super Mods
8 minutes ago, IconicShow said:

I agree I’m curious if the dementia claim was in that report allegedly if Adam had seen something not right in the document he could’ve obviously fought in court and this possibly could’ve been avoided!

But they never gave him access to the report. :meltdown_panic_scream_falling_die_ahh_scream_yell: He wouldn’t be able to fight back against a document he was never given access to. And the court had rendered him incapable of representing Britney due to whatever the health condition was... so I’m assuming that would mean he wouldn’t have standing to request full access to it.

All around messed up. :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile: