Watch Thread: Framing Britney Spears (FX+Hulu)

Just now, the_blackout said:

If this Cship isn't dissolved in the upcoming months. I will be CONVINCED that something bigger (than Jamie) is in hold of Britney ... and it's scary.

If this conservatorship is dissolved then it sets a precedent for other conservatorships in America, some of which involve powerful ppl and large amounts of money. This whole thing is sad . 

OK YALLLLLLLL 

Go hear the last post on Britney IG, listen carefully!

She is telking, "what do you do with your time?" discribing a lot of her posts that are shown on the documentary and the proceeds to say "this is very, very, VERY! satisfying"

She plays with the sand just like she plays with the rose soap the docu ends with!

If this is all related, she is happy with this documentary!

Please tell me Im not crazy 

• Love 2
  • Haha 2
  • Like 3

Alright kids. Here's my only concern. I loved the step forward. However, due to possibly legal constraints, they left vital information out. Which could cause the uneducated viewer, to miss the severities. Ex: Loucifer in all her Tailored glory. A doctor who passed away suddenly. There's some things I wished for more. But again, I'm also so happy this even aired.

• Like 1

It was good, some of the cuts in the Diane Souwer interview I questioned because they didnt let her finish the thought but overall thankfully it was Pro Britney IMO. The lawyers and the roses in the background shows they did their research and the Justin drag is critical to the hold turn of the media so I am glad they shy away from saying that. I feel it is still wild this is all happening to her. The pap who was interviewed is still a leech but a friendly one I don't think she ever enjoyed it the way they were hounding her at that time he was around. Another way I questioned was the FTR cuts I was wondering if they intentionally cut  her opinions short to kinda further portray the way she has been silenced? Not sure but I did enjoy it as a Britney Fan and would recommended it if someone needed to understand the situation. Good job NYT. 

• Love 7
44 minutes ago, G-unit said:

It was SO well done.  My aunt watched with me and was like “this is so absurd” the whole time in regards to Britney’s situation. My only gripe is that they didn’t mention Lou at all.  And she deserves to be EXPOSED at this level.

Fe was amazing.  It broke my heart they way she talked about how different it was when she came back and how she wasn’t hired by team B, but the touring company.  It’s obvious she wants that closeness with Britney back, but even they won’t let her.

Do you think this means, she no longer has any contact with Britney? So sad if she doesn’t :(

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Easy There said:

yeah it was disgusting. Adn you couldsee the evil coming out of her.

1. She explained what a conservatorship of the person is which clearly was not Britney's case

2. She told that in her career she never saw someone succeeding in getting out of a conservatorship

Repulsive

• Like 2
1 minute ago, s&m said:

1. She explained what a conservatorship of the person is which clearly was not Britney's case

2. She told that in her career she never saw someone succeeding in getting out of a conservatorship

Repulsive

And before stating #2, she was practically preaching about  how conservatees can request termination....

• Haha 5
  • Like 4
9 minutes ago, jj_boha said:

have any celebs tweeted or shared anything about this doc at all or is Hollywood disappointing me again :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

Hollywood is silent,  it's way too powerful..

Plus I think that Cher tweeted,  everybody knew about it in Vegas and did nothing. 

Even their hands are tied if it wasn't a secret to the Vegas residence artists. 

If anything,  this just proves how powerful the media is, they erased all her accomplishments and record breaking career to create this little girl lost, and now all are apologizing for basically admitting, they played a role in what led to her downfalls and erasing pretty much her career status in pop culture  

A little too late if you ask me  

But, like one fan said, this isn't for us.

But to the general public who called us crazy and told us to abandon her and let her fade away like has been should. 

Maybe,  now they'll understand. she's still the same Britney but trapped. 

• Love 8
  • Like 1