Watch Thread: Framing Britney Spears (FX+Hulu)

26 minutes ago, Tear the floor up up said:

Btw did anyone catch those few seconds of circus tour footage? Was it pro shot? I don't think I'd seen clips with her in the short blonde wig so HD and closeup before.

Seems like pro footage indeed. But Larry already confirmed, few years ago, that they had filmed some dates because they wanted to released a DVD but couldn't because of Dsquared2. I doubt it was the real reason but that's what he said... I think the nights in N.Y. was one of them too.

The documentary was really good, I like that they showed how badly people treated her, I always thought it was unfair to death and soooooooo crual! The part they made fun of her, with the family dad in the tv game show saying' "she lost...? her miiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiind!" *ring bells! looked like a parody scene in a movie! BUT IT WAS REAAAAAAAAL!!! Damn!!!

This girl is so strong!!! They took a innocent girl, using her like a product, not even a humain! THEY BROOKE HER SO BAD! Watching the pictures they showed when she came in the studio for the first time, broked my heart. She played piano, guitar I think? And now... WHAT AND HOW DID THEY LEFT HER? She was a wonderwoman, ready to take control and express her art but they stopped her! "Be that blonde **** girl, forget about art, we will make you fit the market, so we can milk the cash$$$$$$$$$!" she was so beautiful in brown! Natural... She needs to be free, people own her that! they destroyed her it's the least she can have now!!! And apologies!

"They have some days she will tell us to let her alone, but... For that specific days! We didn't know she wanted to us to let her alone forever..."

I wanted to punch him so bad! Why kind of piece of .... is that?

They took her soul and her mind, she was too kind for this sharks industry! Let her doing her weird moves on IG, stop judging her, we don't care if she doesn't have her hair brush, let her be free, without these all fake things! i hope she will find peace and never come back again!!!

• Love 5
2 hours ago, Persona said:

I forgot to say, I still can’t believe that paparazzi still exist. Britney’s situation back then and now always kinda reminds me of princess Diana. Just this disconnection makes me fume because “we didn’t know she wanted us gone” like what the hell.

He fully came there to make himself look better and not Britney. Someone should put on a bald cap and poke his eyes out with an umbrella, lowkey 

The moment where she sends the **** YOU ALL at Domination presentation walking away. I was not aware she was meant to perform and all :O

Good for her for standing her ground and going onto a strike!

At the end of the day, the release of merchandise or limited edition vinyls or parfums are not very beneficial for her father and the rest of scum team. The main money of those go to the company creating them (urban oufitters, Funko Pop or Elisabeth Arden)

New recordings and new tours ARE the source of income that the C team needs and she is not giving anymore. Hope she has the strength to keep battling, this is like being bullied at work!

• Love 1
  • Like 2

Well we got a " previously on" now i want the next episodes:cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:. Nice watch but really you can see they didn't find anybody to speak some truth, Streisand was kinda useless and the rest were exhalers :imok_goo_ooze_yellow_slime_mess_blonde: They really couldn't go deep, until Britney or some key person on this story decides to spill some truth we can't get anymore than this i guess:brityawning_britney_chaotic_sunglasses_tired:

Felicia was lovely but really couldn't give any further info. I didin't know she was hired by the Tour Agency and not by team B for the Vegas shows, they really are afraid to put normal people who actually care about Britney too close to her....:pleaseshhh_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_tell_talk_preach_pollard:

• Like 1