Watch Thread: Framing Britney Spears (FX+Hulu)

17 minutes ago, I'mNotTheAverageLady said:

Thank you so much! 

But i started watching it here (without downloading), had the time of my life, then after 25 minutes it stopped saying i overran my data transfer, upgradre to pro. Anyone has any tips or other links? 

Because i was sooo happy to watch then so sad

same :disappointed_thinking_oh_okay_glasses:

I really enjoyed it, great piece of work. I think many people will join the movement or at least be supportive after watching it. Of course they left things out but there was a lot to cover. I really liked how the senior editor of the NYT explained and narrated some events, i feel like she is probably a B fan :)

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Adan695 said:

I may be reaching, but does anyone think this documentary might have anything to do with the “project rose” hashtags she was hinting at on her Instagram? The amount of rose imagery as well as all her rose Instagram footage that was used throughout, really stood out to me, and I immediately thought of #projectrose. Did we ever find out what project rose was? 

I thought the same. The amount of times they insert roses imagery, both at the begining and the last clip of brit in the bath are not a casuality. It could be that britney was behind this or that the director KNEW we fans would think that so she took advantage of it and placed this images in order for us to think Britney was behind this messege.

The thing is she stated in the intervew that she could not reach britney so... It contradicts itself lol

• Like 1