Lawyers for Britney should be cancelled?

22 minutes ago, generation glory said:

Lawyers For Britney: **************. Malena Rubino.

**Insert “this is a case for the FBI” .gif**

To our FBI, Free Britney Investors- Exhale division... Get to work. :mj_reading_paper_michael_jackson_blinking_glasses: 

#InvestigateLawyersForBritney

Comb over their IG & Twitter. Look for red flags. Take screenshots. Document everything. Patiently awaiting your report.🤪 But, for real tho...🧐

6 minutes ago, generation glory said:

ALLLLLL OF THIIIISSSS!!!!:mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

Was Meaner really “always against the Cship”??? A lot of their/her/his “finds” have been out in the public domain for years. Only difference is fans and the GP are now receptive to that info, some like the GP are still only receptive to only a limited amount of info.

You guys. We know Britney’s handlers (lawyers, Lou and her cronies, her family, you name it) all read this forum religiously! They didn’t just start doing that when the Free Britney movement happened.😒They place “people” to pose as fans or pose as pro-Free Britney supporters- like a mole or a spy of sorts. They’ve scoped this forum out. Now it appears as though they’ve  infiltrated the movement. All this is done to gather info, gage fan’s reactions (what we’ll accept or even still purchase — UO, other merch, Matches, SITS...) then figure out which step they need to make next, to counter the movement from within while drumming up support for whomever it is they’re truly working for. It’s beyond twisted!:nydisgust_miss_new_york_tiffany_gross_pollard_ew:

Reposting myself .... I know. Cringey.

Seriously who are the women behind “Lawyers For Britney”?? Can someone look into them? Like, STAT. 
LFB/Meaner is probably the same person/s.

LFB are disingenuous spies. I bet there are more “hired Free Britney Stans” all over social media. Remember Lou Taylor had an investigator pose as a fan to get info from a fan... didn’t Lou end up suing that fan?? Don’t think Ingham wouldn’t do the same thing for himself!

Trust NO ONE!!!

• Love 4
  • Like 2