Lawyers for Britney should be cancelled?

Lawyers For Britney: **************. Malena Rubino.

**Insert “this is a case for the FBI” .gif**

To our FBI, Free Britney Investors- Exhale division... Get to work. :mj_reading_paper_michael_jackson_blinking_glasses: 

#InvestigateLawyersForBritney

Comb over their IG & Twitter. Look for red flags. Take screenshots. Document everything. Patiently awaiting your report.🤪 But, for real tho...🧐

• Love 2
10 minutes ago, ♔ monalisaney ♚ said:

Oh I'm not saying that he is. I don't know, what made me say this was the fact that he was defending LFB on twitter and saying that he doesn't want to a be a part of the movement anymore when we have other reliable accounts all agreeing that they are not on our team. I believe those accounts because I already saw that they were shady weeks ago so this only confirmed what I already knew and I am not surprised. So the questions is: why would meaner be the only one defending them? Only time will tell

Meaner involvement with them... I don't understand. I do remember he was always against the c-ship and did find some interesting info.

Now I don't know what to think of him. sad the office GIF

• Like 6
23 minutes ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

My immediate reaction after opening this thread:

:walkin_fire_meltdown_burning_flames_panic_mess_exhell:

:omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:

Not 2020 coming for us (baby) one more time with the drama and paranoia. :urite_wendy_williams_red_yes_earrings_nod_proud_wow_impressed:

I am going to need more information...While I trust and respect @FreeBritneyLA & @Britneysgram, @lawyersforbritney has (in my perspective) been a helpful and reliable source of information within the movement. It's hard for me to believe that two grown, professional women have multiple fake accounts and are trying to hack (?) all of the FB accounts. Where is the proof of this? I am not calling anyone a liar but I do need receipts.

I do believe @lawyersforbritney have done great work for the movement. And I also believe that people are allowed to have differing opinions on it as well. If they're not completely against the conservatorship that doesn't negate a year's worth of exposing Jamie Spears and the corruption of him and his team. There isn't some herd mentality we must all follow regarding Britney's situation. I am 100% against the conservatorship, but even I acknowledge that we don't have much information regarding Britney's case in general to do anything other than speculate. 

I'll put a pause on cancelling until we have more information. I do think its kind of childish to expose someone like this on new year's eve, though. Like y'all could have really waited until the second of January. This community has no chill lol.  :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

Let's not be so quick to eat our own.

hmm, Lou is that chu? tenor.gif?itemid=7713573

jk :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

• Haha 1
6 minutes ago, FreeLou said:

Oh, there’s a very long list of things that are way more important than her IG posts. “Kingham” shippers want to put those things in the past because of what he’s supposedly doing NOW. So, speaking of what’s going on right now, I think even something seemingly insignificant like her IG account is VERY telling. 

Fair or not, her IG account doesn’t give the message someone in her situation should be sending. The sped up videos are often old and edited to appear even more frantic and manic than they are. 

So it can only be one of two things. One, Team Con is posting these videos to make her look crazy, and Shady Ingham doesn’t do anything about it, like restricting their control or at least exposing their game. 

Or two - she’s misguided and thinks these videos are normal. Understandable given the hell shes been through. It’s less understandable her so called lawyer and legal consultant wouldn’t guide her that those videos don’t send the message she needs to be sending.

If she was surrounded by good and decent people (like a real mother, a real boyfriend or a real lawyer) she would know better than to play into their hands like that. :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:

Still don't see your point with IG but I agree with you

2 minutes ago, Slayer said:

It's just so strange!

Idk what to think :calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what:

It's just so strange to see FreeBritneyLA & BritneysGram v LawyersForBritney :weirdmeout_umm_ok_what_weirded_britney:, all of which have provided useful information.

Apparently meaner is gone too, and he/she was one of the biggest sources of information since last year when the movement first started :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

but yeah, apparently I always felt something strange about this account, because coincidentally is the only one I don't follow on Instagram out of all those supporters. When I scrolled through their posts and saw their approval of Jodi and the boycott the brand posts, I kinda remembered why.

For a minute when I read the title of the thread, I mistook them with thatsurprisewitness and I was like nooo, not heeer :gloriascary_scared_shocked_shook_wow_surprised::haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white: because she's a lawyer too

• Haha 2
1 minute ago, generation glory said:

ALLLLLL OF THIIIISSSS!!!!:mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

Was Meaner really “always against the Cship”??? A lot of their/her/his “finds” have been out in the public domain for years. Only difference is fans and the GP are now receptive to that info, some like the GP are still only receptive to only a limited amount of info.
You guys. We know Britney’s handlers (lawyers, Lou and her cronies, her family, you name it) all read this forum religiously! They didn’t just start doing that when the Free Britney movement happened.😒They place “people” to pose as fans or pose as pro-Free Britney supporters- like a mole or a spy of sorts. They’ve scoped this forum out. Now it appears as though they’ve  infiltrated the movement. All this is done to gather info, gage fan’s reactions (what we’ll accept or even still purchase — UO, other merch, Matches, SITS...— then figure out which step they need to make next, to counter the movement from within. 

I mean, he was. At least here on Exhale when the mega thread started. And yeah, he went back and dug up many of the old documents from back in the day that most of us ignored despite being public for years, like, from when the conservatorship first started. He was also the one that started shedding light on all these companies owned by Britney and Jamie, the companies they dissolved after the conservatorship, how they took the money of Britney foundation and gave it to Lou's company, etc.

They suddenly stopped posting both on Instagram and here on October 2019. They only came back once the movement re-sparked again this year. This year I've seen him less active, and more of sharing what these other accounts were leaking. Like, he didn't get the court documents from this year himself, but he would mostly just repost.

• Love 2
  • Like 2