Lawyers for Britney should be cancelled?

On 1/2/2021 at 6:39 PM, anakinskywalker said:

Am I crazy or there is something Netflix related in all this mess? I've seen a couple people saying that there's a documentary going on about Free Britney. It would explain why they suddenly started following her a few weeks ago and why the movement ''leaders'' are falling apart, maybe some of them were contacted :messbye_britney_pink_leave_walking_running_bye_goodbye_away:

I think Netflix didnt just start following Britney some weeks ago. If Im not mistaken theyve been following her way longer than that, thats what I remember anyway when I first noticed they followed her (and not Juno lol) many months ago. 

On 1/2/2021 at 9:17 PM, MyahJeanSpears said:

This dude has had at least 3 restraining orders prior to Britney according to this article.

And if anyone is curious about the extent of this dude's issues...

Source

I have no doubt he has been somehow doing his part to manipulate the movement this entire time.

In the words of Demi Lovato:

sub-buzz-3798-1531941921-3.png?downsize=

Whats more disturbing than reading stories like these regarding Sam, is thinking about what Courtney Love said. That as bad as he is, Cruella and her pals are way worst. And that woman is still in Britneys life somehow 13 years later. Britney got rid of Sam, but shes still surrounded by many leeches and now she has no rights, no free will. Whatever might be happening to her now, is backed up by law. And the worst thing is, not only her family allowed people like Cruella to get in her life and stay even tho Britney didnt want to, they also help these people so Britney continue to stay under the same restrictions she was put under 13 years ago. 

~ allegedly of course ~ :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

On 1/3/2021 at 11:43 PM, MonaLisa613 said:

I think all sides are being petty, whatever the real story of this crap is, it all should of been kept private, it just takes focus from the real reason this movement is even a thing. All sides should be embarrassed and ashamed of themselves, handle your crap in private!!

Also I’m not someone who’s a big player of this movement, I don’t have a following, ain’t nobody checking for my words.

And you are here fuelling yourself. You’re just as petty, especially since you’re not the one who have had threatening consequences to your life and career due to the “petty drama”. Just standing by the side and participate in the “petty mess”, saying that everyone else should be ashamed is so much better. saoirse ronan please GIF by A24

On 1/4/2021 at 12:52 AM, MadameFreedom said:

I am not talking about Wade as a ex choreographer of Britney ,but as a person who performed as a actor in some "documentary"to earn some money as he has debts and was trying to destroy another legend-MJ. Court docs and cases show he is not telling the truth and lawyers shouldn't follow him.

Whoa... evidence? No there can’t be court documents that prove he wasn’t ***** by MJ when he had sleepovers with him! How about the entire metoo? Almost noone had proof but we said that we should believe victims. The fact that it is your idol shouldn’t make a difference. You can’t possibly know if he was ***** or not as you were not in the room there with them. 

• Love 3
10 hours ago, Newrie said:

And you are here fuelling yourself. You’re just as petty, especially since you’re not the one who have had threatening consequences to your life and career due to the “petty drama”. Just standing by the side and participate in the “petty mess”, saying that everyone else should be ashamed is so much better. saoirse ronan please GIF by A24

Whatever, at the end of the day, the only person who matters is to me is Britney, those social media users weren’t the ones entertaining me and bringing me joy for over 20 years, so I’m not about to get all upset for them, they chose to put themselves in their positions, which means they have to deal with any fall outs or controversies that come at them.

U can cry for them all u want, I’m not wasting my tears.

• Like 2
15 hours ago, MonaLisa613 said:

Whatever, at the end of the day, the only person who matters is to me is Britney, those social media users weren’t the ones entertaining me and bringing me joy for over 20 years, so I’m not about to get all upset for them, they chose to put themselves in their positions, which means they have to deal with any fall outs or controversies that come at them.

"U can cry for them all u want, I’m not wasting my tears."

Cue intro to The Weekend's new song (Save Your Tears)... da-da-da-da    da-da-da-da :katycream_perry_witness_nod_yes:

7 hours ago, Buffybot said:

Kingham... a victim, a hero.

aww the crap he has dealt... Ignoring Britney for all these years must have been so painful for him:gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

I ******* hate how their focus continue being only on Jamie & co, not on the cship itself. As if Jamie getting out, its all fine with Britney. Jamie isnt the only problem regarding her situation. FreeBritney started not only bc of Jamie, but the cship altogether. I cant take them seriously when they say stupid things like that. 

14 hours ago, MonaLisa613 said:

Same, I care about Britney. I have written to so many journalists and tried to make them to look at the court documents and what human rights are. I wrote to ACLU, Amnesty and many other organisations, tried to make someone to talk about Britney’s case. It is just mind blowing that this has happened in the open and that all journalists almost seem to be ok with it. The ableism in society is so disgusting and something we need to address and work on, and it doesn’t seem to be easy. I just saw the documentary about Greta Thunberg and how the number one argument for silencing her was “she is mentally ill, she has Asperger, she is depressed, she suffers from anxiety”. Wth?! And when people try to silence #freebritney it is always “I am sure she is mentally ill, who knows how bad it is”. 
It doesn’t  Matter. It is normal to have function varieties. I don’t think she had dementia or any kind of mental disability when they got her in a conservatorship but none the less, it should be illegal to in any way restrict someone’s liberty, freedom of speech and women’s rights with the excuse of any kind of depression, anxiety, ptsd, Asperger syndrome etc. Unless they are a danger to other people. Like James is to his daughter and grandchildren 😡

• Love 1
  • Like 4
20 minutes ago, Bundy said:

I ******* hate how their focus continue being only on Jamie & co, not on the cship itself. As if Jamie getting out, its all fine with Britney. Jamie isnt the only problem regarding her situation. I cant take them seriously when they say stupid things like that. 

But that is your interpretation. I think like you. Conservatorships are violations of human rights, f them together with death penalty, boot camps and correction “schools” for “troubled youth” etc.

Lfb though argue that the 1:st step is to remove Jamie and I agree with that. Well, honestly I want her freed NOW, but there are different degrees of Hell and Jamie as her conservator is the worst of the worst. 

5 minutes ago, Newrie said:

But that is your interpretation. I think like you. Conservatorships are violations of human rights, f them together with death penalty, boot camps and correction “schools” for “troubled youth” etc.

Lfb though argue that the 1:st step is to remove Jamie and I agree with that. Well, honestly I want her freed NOW, but there are different degrees of Hell and Jamie as her conservator is the worst of the worst. 

The problem is they said in the past the cship isnt abusive and after Jamie is out, whatever Britney wants, they support. I mean, the cship is a problem and If Britney ends up thinking its ok is bc she has been manipulated and threatned like she said she was in the past. She must be gaslighted af since shes only allowed to see people that are cship approved. Not to mention it must be tiring to fight all these years alone and live the way she lives. It wont surprise me if all ends up giving in for more "freedom", money, trips or whatever they promise her so she will stop fighting and start working again. And if she can work and is stable enough for that, why is she under a cship meant for people that cant provide themselves? The way LFB talk seem like they arent really bothered with the cship, but only with Jamie. And I cant support that. Britneys situation is a problem, it doesnt end with Jamie.

This whole thing is a mess. I have been following @lawyersforbritney for a long time. I don't believe most internet people who hide behind insta handles, but I have never got the impression that they are pro conservatorship. 

Anyone who has worked in the law, or knows lawyers (I have a couple in my family I talk to a bit) knows that there has to be a strategy to end this. This conservatorship is so wrapped up in her life and in the court system that it is like untying a huge knot. It was have stages. The first being Jamie is removed and she keeps Jodie. Then once she proves she is fine on her own over time, then the conservatorship will be dismantled, but as we know (is been what 2 years of this?!)....this will take time. 

I have always felt that @lawyersforbritney knew this was the strategy they will use (its pretty clear). There are high stakes for this judge and everyone involved. If they just freed her and something bad happened that could ruin their careers. 

So I do not think they are "pro conservatorship" I think they understand what a win will look like, and sadly a win just isnt a fully Free Britney...but she is on her way! And I know she is smart and capable, so give it another year or 2 and she will be free. 

I am also willing to support the Britney brand once Britney comes back, but only if James is not profiting. 

• Love 2
19 minutes ago, Newrie said:

Same, I care about Britney. I have written to so many journalists and tried to make them to look at the court documents and what human rights are. I wrote to ACLU, Amnesty and many other organisations, tried to make someone to talk about Britney’s case. It is just mind blowing that this has happened in the open and that all journalists almost seem to be ok with it. The ableism in society is so disgusting and something we need to address and work on, and it doesn’t seem to be easy. I just saw the documentary about Greta Thunberg and how the number one argument for silencing her was “she is mentally ill, she has Asperger, she is depressed, she suffers from anxiety”. Wth?! And when people try to silence #freebritney it is always “I am sure she is mentally ill, who knows how bad it is”. 
It doesn’t  Matter. It is normal to have function varieties. I don’t think she had dementia or any kind of mental disability when they got her in a conservatorship but none the less, it should be illegal to in any way restrict someone’s liberty, freedom of speech and women’s rights with the excuse of any kind of depression, anxiety, ptsd, Asperger syndrome etc. Unless they are a danger to other people. Like James is to his daughter and grandchildren 😡

I think many journalists dont risk their necks for Britney bc she doesnt talk. If someone close to her talked and defended her publicly saying she was suffering and didnt need a cship, I think many people, even stars, would defend her. I cant count how many times Ive seen Karens trying to use the head shaving thing to justify the cship, as if its a proof shes bat**** crazy and cant function. Have u tried talking to Ronan Farrow? I noticed he follows Britney on instagram. 

40 minutes ago, Bundy said:

I ******* hate how their focus continue being only on Jamie & co, not on the cship itself. As if Jamie getting out, its all fine with Britney. Jamie isnt the only problem regarding her situation. FreeBritney started not only bc of Jamie, but the cship altogether. I cant take them seriously when they say stupid things like that. 

Fresh Off The Boat Word GIF by ABC Network

The law has always been on the wrong side of Britney. That and Judge Reva Goetz being corrupt af. Besties with Kingham. "Don't ya know". Guess they don't want to piss of their law buddies.

35 minutes ago, Sealed_With_A_Chris said:

There are high stakes for this judge and everyone involved. If they just freed her and something bad happened that could ruin their careers. 

which is ironic because if anyone's career should be ruined is Reva Goetz's, the judge that allowed the conservatorship to happen in the first place without following what the law says, and who made it indefinitely permanent. Also, the same judge that despite putting her under the conservatorship allowed her to work in projects such as The X Factor or the international tours. But since she's retired or something, it's like, no one cares.

they've made such a good job at making people believe that "something bad" will happen if the conservatorship ends, but they've never cared to explain the logic behind this. Right now, she's not living with her personal conservator, Jodi (at least we don't know about that). So for over a year or more she's been living with this certain degree of freedom, where she's with her boyfriend, she's traveled to Hawaii and such, allegedly she sees her kids even if it's just for a little while, and nothing "bad" has happened. Why would anyone believe that removing the conservatorship would automatically turn some switch in her brain that would make her a danger to herself or others, or that leeches would automatically come to her to "influence" her into doing something bad or steal all her money? 

The conservatorship isn't a magic spell or a magic shield that protects her from all the evil in the world, and the moment it's gone, her safety and sanity are gone too. 

Question is, God forbids, what would happen if something bad occurs WHILE under the conservatorship? Then who would be to blame? 

• Love 3
2 hours ago, Bundy said:

They insist with the narrative of Jamie being the only problem, however when some fans bring It up that's not true they back off: oh sure, Jamie is only the first step we agree, It will be easier without him.

Lawyers end up agreeing with the fan, but they let It clear many times their real thoughts on this.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Justin Woodpond said:

Fresh Off The Boat Word GIF by ABC Network

The law has always been on the wrong side of Britney. That and Judge Reva Goetz being corrupt af. Besties with Kingham. "Don't ya know". Guess they don't want to piss of their law buddies.

And LFB say her cship isnt abusive :wyd_wtf_meme_hand_umm_wth_what_the_hell: