Lawyers for Britney should be cancelled?

1 hour ago, PokemonSpears said:

Question is, God forbids, what would happen if something bad occurs WHILE under the conservatorship? Then who would be to blame? 

Britney. If shes "thriving" being successful, stable or seeing her kids, its bc of the cship and Jamie the savior. If shes unwell, unstable and isnt cooperating, is bc shes refusing to take her meds and is difficult to deal with, like TMZ have said in the past. Its so funny how when Britney isnt ok, shes to blame for as if shes not controlled and has rights. As if they didnt force her to do things she didnt want to do before. But if Britney made a lot of money, had success, was stable and closer to her kids, Jamie gets the credit for everything good. 

16 minutes ago, Buffybot said:

They insist with the narrative of Jamie being the only problem, however when some fans bring It up that's not true they back off: oh sure, Jamie is only the first step we agree, It will be easier without him.

Lawyers end up agreeing with the fan, but they let It clear many times their real thoughts on this.

And they were asked about this before and said the cship wasnt abusive and they would be ok with whatever Britney wanted to do once Jamie is removed. That never sat right with me. Its very curious how pro Ingham they are, and I dont think Ingham ever wanted this cship to end, and we all know why. 

Spoiler

10k a week. 

On 1/6/2021 at 3:50 PM, Justin Woodpond said:

It has been illegal and abusive from the get go. This much is apparent. 

They don't want to rock the "law" boat. I wonder why?

Exactly, many of Britneys rights were violated from the start, including not being able to choose her own lawyer. 

They seem very pro Ingham, and I wonder why. 

13 minutes ago, Bundy said:

Exactly, many of Britneys rights were violated from start, including not being able to choose her own lawyer. 

The letter Britney "allegedly" wrote back in 2008

https://static.wixstatic.com/ugd/237b6d_5069eba7375b49fd8db4bbe7bf8481a9.pdf

Now this year Britney has been silenced to speak about anything that’s really going on. The people controlling her life have made 3 million dollars this year. If she speaks up she is threatened. She would love for new eyes to see her situation, but if she brings it up she’s constantly threatened that the conservators will take her kids away. So how long does this go on. and & as long as she is the situation a the people are getting paid & she has no rights it could go on for a while, but it doesn’t make it right at all Everyone is very quick to put a gloomy eye on Britney.

Fail Oh No GIF by Caroline - The Happy Sensitive

• Like 6
1 minute ago, Justin Woodpond said:

The letter Britney "allegedly" wrote back in 2008

https://static.wixstatic.com/ugd/237b6d_5069eba7375b49fd8db4bbe7bf8481a9.pdf

Now this year Britney has been silenced to speak about anything that’s really going on. The people controlling her life have made 3 million dollars this year. If she speaks up she is threatened. She would love for new eyes to see her situation, but if she brings it up she’s constantly threatened that the conservators will take her kids away. So how long does this go on. and & as long as she is the situation a the people are getting paid & she has no rights it could go on for a while, but it doesn’t make it right at all Everyone is very quick to put a gloomy eye on Britney.

Fail Oh No GIF by Caroline - The Happy Sensitive

This letter was def her, isnt funny how the guy never deleted the videos from his accounts? I wonder if Britney still understands how abusive the whole thing is, not only Jamie. 

On 1/6/2021 at 5:34 PM, bryannspears said:

Never liked them. Still don't like them. This movement is about and for Britney. Everybody needs to stop playing hero and riding their wave of clout. This is like that Mars kid from tiktok all over again. Shut up and stop taking the spotlight off Britney

What spotlight?! My accounts are all very private, I have shared the hashtag and written to journalists and organisations, but I have never had an open free Britney account, even less so with my name on it to get spotlight. It is actually the people who started campaigning against LFB that wants spotlight and fronts the movement with their names and faces. Is there even one clout-thirsty profile who have defended LFB? Have not seen it. Anyway, now that LFB talked **** about Lisa I am not defending them anymore. 
the reason I did actually was that Britney need people like them to advocate for her.

I rather listen to people like Lisa and that surprise witness than to “stans” who take it upon themselves to analyse the official Instagram of Britney (which just looks bad). 

On 1/6/2021 at 7:55 PM, Bundy said:

Exactly, many of Britneys rights were violated from start, including not being able to choose her own lawyer. 

I thought it was only because he finally started to do a good job. Like if a kidnapped person suddenly start to get some help and it is all in their hands, then you might want to encourage them to continue to do a good job and not piss them off before the victim is safe. That is how I interpreted it.

3 hours ago, Newrie said:

I thought it was only because he finally started to do a good job. Like if a kidnapped person suddenly start to get some help and it is all in their hands, then you might want to encourage them to continue to do a good job and not piss them off before the victim is safe. That is how I interpreted it.

They defend him for not doing anything from 2008-2019 too. They act as if he can do no wrong and doesnt have a shady past. I think its very sus how they dont think the cship is abusive, that the only problem is Jamie & co and if Britney "wants" to continue under the cship just having another person in charge of her, we should respect that. 

2 hours ago, Justin Woodpond said:

Which videos? Link?

Britney’s more aware than we think. She knows how to play the game too

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMJ7Du6DQ/ 

Im afraid she gave in a lot in the past bc she felt she had no choice. Kids aside, imagine being isolated and controlled like she is... All the people around her are cship approved so if she tries to complain about her situation to others, they probably say its the best for her, that Jamie loves her, yada yada. She has no access to her money and she doesnt have a voice, imagine fighting all this alone... It must be exausting. I also think she probably ends up giving in here and there for more trips, money, to go somewhere, etc. Sadly I think shes really manipulated and gaslighted. I wouldnt be suprised If she has a stockholm syndrome, blames herself and still believe in her family. I hope ure right and im wrong tho, that she doesnt start working and continues fighting how she can. I can only imagine how hard it must have been for her still 13 years later. 

15 minutes ago, Bundy said:

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMJ7Du6DQ/ 

Im afraid she gave in a lot in the past bc she felt she had no choice. Kids aside, imagine being isolated and controlled like she is... All the people around her are cship approved so if she tries to complain about her situation to others, they probably say its the best for her, that Jamie loves her, yada yada. She has no access to her money and she doesnt have a voice, imagine fighting all this alone... It must be exausting. I also think she probably ends up giving in here and there for more trips, money, to go somewhere, etc. Sadly I think shes really manipulated and gaslighted. I wouldnt be suprised If she has a stockholm syndrome, blames herself and still believe in her family. I hope ure right and im wrong tho, that she doesnt start working and continues fighting how she can. I can only imagine how hard it must have been for her still 13 years later. 

"I wouldnt be suprised If she has a stockholm syndrome, blames herself and still believe in her family." my worst fear. 

Britney definitely has periods of low self esteem, truly not believing in herself, and really a total lack of confidence, especially when it involves giving her power to other especially men. 

But, I believe, there is still a sparkle of that "tigress" inside her. She plays along with "their" bs game until she has enough strength to act. She seems to have some of that power of late.

I know many people dislike Sam and think he is "this" and "that", wha ever he is, Britney appears more able to be herself with him around. Even if he is paid to provide her company, at least she is not alone, holed up in her Hollywood mansion like some fading old silent era starlet of the silver screen.

Creeping Close Up GIF by Paramount Movies

On 1/8/2021 at 6:17 PM, Bundy said:

They defend him for not doing anything from 2008-2019 too. They act as if he can do no wrong and doesnt have a shady past. I think its very sus how they dont think the cship is abusive, that the only problem is Jamie & co and if Britney "wants" to continue under the cship just having another person in charge of her, we should respect that. 

Yes. I have cancelled them now for bullying Lisa. I usually don’t turn on people cause of gossip ABOUT them, but if THEY themselves, start talking **** about others, I’m done. 

• Like 1
On 1/8/2021 at 8:52 AM, Newrie said:

What spotlight?! My accounts are all very private, I have shared the hashtag and written to journalists and organisations, but I have never had an open free Britney account, even less so with my name on it to get spotlight. It is actually the people who started campaigning against LFB that wants spotlight and fronts the movement with their names and faces. Is there even one clout-thirsty profile who have defended LFB? Have not seen it. Anyway, now that LFB talked **** about Lisa I am not defending them anymore. 
the reason I did actually was that Britney need people like them to advocate for her.

I rather listen to people like Lisa and that surprise witness than to “stans” who take it upon themselves to analyse the official Instagram of Britney (which just looks bad). 

Then this didn't apply to you? I don't even know you so why would I direct this at you when this is a thread about LFB.

• Like 1
On 1/6/2021 at 11:25 AM, PokemonSpears said:

which is ironic because if anyone's career should be ruined is Reva Goetz's, the judge that allowed the conservatorship to happen in the first place without following what the law says, and who made it indefinitely permanent. Also, the same judge that despite putting her under the conservatorship allowed her to work in projects such as The X Factor or the international tours. But since she's retired or something, it's like, no one cares.

they've made such a good job at making people believe that "something bad" will happen if the conservatorship ends, but they've never cared to explain the logic behind this. Right now, she's not living with her personal conservator, Jodi (at least we don't know about that). So for over a year or more she's been living with this certain degree of freedom, where she's with her boyfriend, she's traveled to Hawaii and such, allegedly she sees her kids even if it's just for a little while, and nothing "bad" has happened. Why would anyone believe that removing the conservatorship would automatically turn some switch in her brain that would make her a danger to herself or others, or that leeches would automatically come to her to "influence" her into doing something bad or steal all her money? 

The conservatorship isn't a magic spell or a magic shield that protects her from all the evil in the world, and the moment it's gone, her safety and sanity are gone too. 

Question is, God forbids, what would happen if something bad occurs WHILE under the conservatorship? Then who would be to blame? 

I agree, but unfortunately public perception plays a huge part in this case. Its the current public push that is even making this thing fall apart anyways. 

13 minutes ago, Buffybot said:

schitts creek do not want GIF by CBC

To be honest LFB is getting pretty hard to defend, even though I don't entirely disagree with what they're saying.

They started to win back some favor in the fandom after it was obvious that BG & co. were being messy bottoms. Unfortunately, instead of sitting there and eating their food they decided to continue to stick their foot in some MESS. For grown *** men and women this is just getting to be a bit too much for me. LFB should have kept their head down and let their work speak for itself.

I have personally unfollowed ALL of the talking heads in this bowel "movement" except for Lisa and ThatSurpriseWitness. But even so I think at this point I am completely checked out until there are some major updates. I feel like everyone has an agenda, and I don't appreciate it. #FreeBritney but damn, the world is in some ****. Ain't got time for additional drama from these "activists."

• Love 4
  • Like 3
1 hour ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

To be honest LFB is getting pretty hard to defend, even though I don't entirely disagree with what they're saying.

They started to win back some favor in the fandom after it was obvious that BG & co. were being messy bottoms. Unfortunately, instead of sitting there and eating their food they decided to continue to stick their foot in some MESS. For grown *** men and women this is just getting to be a bit too much for me. LFB should have kept their head down and let their work speak for itself.

I have personally unfollowed ALL of the talking heads in this bowel "movement" except for Lisa and ThatSurpriseWitness. But even so I think at this point I am completely checked out until there are some major updates. I feel like everyone has an agenda, and I don't appreciate it. #FreeBritney but damn, the world is in some ****. Ain't got time for additional drama from these "activists."

Reeeally hard to defend. I mean, after the exposed party they're letting more and more obvious they (allegedly) approve the c-ship as a whole.

Some accounts started to use #supportBritney instead of the Free Britney one. Childish attitude

Not saying Gram girls are that innocent, I don't think any of those involved somehow with the story are innocent, but I can't buy the excuses Lawyers are giving to justify what's going on.

And like, of course Britney's opinion is important, but how we can be sure this isn't a case of mental abuse? Gaslighting.

She needs serious professionals to see If she's scared of something or victim of manipulation to act a certain way. After that she should decide what she wants.

It's possible to get help to manage the money without the c-ship... Jay Z can't manage his billionaire fortune alone obviously. The way Lawyers are selling this is sus af.

• Love 4