Lawyers for Britney should be cancelled?

3 minutes ago, OOPSY said:

I believe she knows that and will not fall for it again. She says that in “For The Record” and she is smart. She will be very protective about the people she let inside of her world from now on. 

I hope so. 

But I believe we have been presented with evidence that she's been in contact with him post FTR, while she was on the Circus tour. :-/ 

• Like 1
Just now, MyahJeanSpears said:

Hi, I just re-read my reply to you and I am sorry that I snapped. This guy really just sends shivers down my spine and to be honest it triggers me to a similar incident I had IRL with someone so it kind of hits close to home. My apologies, I will drop the 'tude. No point in being rude to you as you haven't done anything to me personally. 

I agree with you though right now we need to get the Colon & the witch out of the equation. I often say Lou and Sam are two sides of the same coin. She has managed to worm her way in and become the biggest parasite of Britney's life. To be honest I think there is some sort of connection between her and Sam that we have yet to establish. Its very strange that they both essentially were trying to entrap the same 3-4 women. ("ALLEGEDLY.")

Don't apologise because I get it! The year is 2020; his name shouldn't even be mentioned in this situation now.

OH completely! I wouldn't be surprised if (in my opinion) Lou specifically targets women who he latches onto because it makes it easier for her to weasel her way in.

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

To be honest I think there is some sort of connection between her and Sam that we have yet to establish. Its very strange that they both essentially were trying to entrap the same 3-4 women. ("ALLEGEDLY.")

This right here is so significant. I wish so badly someone would find the smoking gun.

• Love 3
  • Like 5
Just now, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

Don't apologise because I get it! The year is 2020; his name shouldn't even be mentioned in this situation now.

OH completely! I wouldn't be surprised if (in my opinion) Lou specifically targets women who he latches onto because it makes it easier for her to weasel her way in.

Thanks for understanding! You didn't deserve that, regardless. 

This ****er Sam just gets me heated. I need to take a breath and possibly a break from this thread. Haha.

tiffany pollard lernin 2 GIF

2 minutes ago, Karmickiss said:

This right here is so significant. I wish so badly someone would find the smoking gun.

Hollyweird is a strange place where these two would be fighting over the same victims. But I believe they're cut from the same cloth. 

You know it's also still unclear how Sam even met Britney to begin with. I've heard some people say that Lynne introduced them? 

Before all the restraining orders Sam's life is a complete mystery as well. I have my theories about him but they're a bit tinfoil for this forum.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

I do think that @MyahJeanSpears has an incredibly valid point tbh. As long as him and 'Britney' are being said in the same breath, he has too much attention.

Unfortunately, fans keep giving him the benefit of the doubt, which drags him back into the narrative and with all this drama now, he's probably itching to put his name on something.

This is what I am saying all along. I am not denying he is dangerous. I just want to stop bringing him into the equation. It only gives him a spotlight. Which is what he wants. Needs. Craves.

I agree with @MyahJeanSpears. I know what Lufti is capable of.

Maybe, I am underestimating him now. At this point, I see him more as a wart on Lou's witchy nose. 

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

Hollyweird is a strange place where these two would be fighting over the same victims. But I believe they're cut from the same cloth. 

You know it's also still unclear how Sam even met Britney to begin with. I've heard some people say that Lynne introduced them? 

Before all the restraining orders Sam's life is a complete mystery as well. I have my theories about him but they're a bit tinfoil for this forum.

Didn't they meet in a night club?

1 hour ago, Justin Woodpond said:

Hold up!

BGram are comedians-turned-quasi-journalists with the sole purpose of shedding light on Brit's plight. They may at some point need to speak with the devil, as journos do.

As long as they are not in cahoots with Lou & Jamie, I don't see why BGram can't keep digging even if that means crawling through massive piles of poo.

Meaner is basically part of LFB now, so this email from June 2019 looks more like them trying to further discredit BGram in any way "they" can. 

I am not taking sides. But this has become less about FreeBritney and more about who should we cancel next

It was obvious that it was going to happen ... Meaner has been working with them and BG have been keeping quiet all this time.

• Like 3
11 minutes ago, MonaLisa613 said:

What is it, day 4 of this, I’m sure Team Con are having a nice laugh. I just hope the media doesn’t eventually pick up on this petty infighting, that’s the last thing this movement needs.

I agree but surely they already realized. It's been 4 days.

• Like 1
41 minutes ago, MonaLisa613 said:

What is it, day 4 of this, I’m sure Team Con are having a nice laugh. I just hope the media doesn’t eventually pick up on this petty infighting, that’s the last thing this movement needs.

You are here talking about it, this page is 41 pages long. Why can’t the ones that were slandered and defamed take proper action and clear their names?! If someone in the free Britney movement hit another one within the movement, is it petty if they then report it and address/complain about it in public? Defamation is also a crime, emotional abuse is also abuse. No one should be shamed for defending themselves. Is it because they are lawyers you think they should just shut up? Do you get less human value with certain professions or after a certain degree?

• Love 3
3 hours ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

To be honest I think there is some sort of connection between her and Sam that we have yet to establish. Its very strange that they both essentially were trying to entrap the same 3-4 women. ("ALLEGEDLY.")

THIS!!! I’ve been thinking about this connection a lot lately! 

• Love 4
  • Like 1
18 minutes ago, Newrie said:

You are here talking about it, this page is 41 pages long. Why can’t the ones that were slandered and defamed take proper action and clear their names?! If someone in the free Britney movement hit another one within the movement, is it petty if they then report it and address/complain about it in public? Defamation is also a crime, emotional abuse is also abuse. No one should be shamed for defending themselves. Is it because they are lawyers you think they should just shut up? Do you get less human value with certain professions or after a certain degree?

I think all sides are being petty, whatever the real story of this crap is, it all should of been kept private, it just takes focus from the real reason this movement is even a thing. All sides should be embarrassed and ashamed of themselves, handle your crap in private!!

Also I’m not someone who’s a big player of this movement, I don’t have a following, ain’t nobody checking for my words.

• Love 1
  • Like 5

Wow it's been 4 days of this drama already...😵 In the beginning I was quick to believe in what BG said as they seemed creditable as they started FB movement. But I was thinking they will soon probe their claim. But it did not happen. And then reading this group conservation where Kevin wrote "we want them gone" and even fact of mass planed action from Britney Sagi,FBLA and BG with no real evidence made me kind of change my mind. Of course I disagree with LFB staning Sam Ingham or with a fact they were following Wade Robson when court docs show very clearly he is not telling the truth and whole LN was just a cash grab move as he is losing in the court against MJ Estate. I didn't like they were ok with CONservatorship to continue with Jodi and Bessemer or that they suggested CONservatorship is not abusive. But overall they made brilliant account,were keeping movement alive and informed. Their leaks were great. 

On the other hand BG after May 2019 almost disappeared and were not helpful. I appreciate this whole 2! episodes they made in 2020. But clearly LFB was much better and much more active leader of FB than BG that as I saw on their private accounts were enjoying their life rather than doing something useful for FB. And come on I don't count their "secret"project that they are talking about since almost 2 years and so far nothing happened.

But in the end I rather all accounts stop fighting one other and instead focus on CON team and freeing Britney. Because they are close to lose a main point and make a joke out of FB and whole movement.

• Love 4
  • Like 2

And I must to say that I liked LFB as I even made some contact with them in the last months as I am checking LA court website almost on daily basis and they were always helpful, patient and explaining as I approached them couple of times as I noticed something on Britney's case. 

When I texted BG they never responded as they were busy with enjoying their life and obviously abboned FB and now seem jealous that LFB took main focus. And Kevin seems jealous as well as he was the one acting as a face of movement and appearing on LA protests and organising them. But he is not a lawyer and couldn't do what LFB was doing and they didn't share their work with him. 

It's pity they instead of filling one other and leading  whole FB got jealous and made this unnecessary drama that should have been kept in private.

• Love 6
  • Like 3
48 minutes ago, MadameFreedom said:

fact they were following Wade Robson when court docs show very clearly he is not telling the truth and whole LN was just a cash grab move as he is losing in the court against MJ Estate.

This is no reason to criticize them.
They can follow whoever they want, and they follow many people who have been in Britney's life.
Wade Robson, in this case, has a lot to say, in fact in 2009 he was the first person to say that her father was not a qualified person to manage her empire and that it was very difficult to work with his people...
Wade has always treated Britney well and has never talked about her, when he would have every right to talk about her.((Wade was a fundamental part of Britney's career and yes Wade has been one of the few people who really loved Britney) and please separates the cases. I tell you this in a good way.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, LLuvia said:

This is no reason to criticize them.
They can follow whoever they want, and they follow many people who have been in Britney's life.
Wade Robson, in this case, has a lot to say, in fact in 2009 he was the first person to say that her father was not a qualified person to manage her empire and that it was very difficult to work with his people...
Wade has always treated Britney well and has never talked about her, when he would have every right to talk about her.((Wade was a fundamental part of Britney's career and yes Wade has been one of the few people who really loved Britney) and please separates the cases. I tell you this in a good way.

I am not talking about Wade as a ex choreographer of Britney ,but as a person who performed as a actor in some "documentary"to earn some money as he has debts and was trying to destroy another legend-MJ. Court docs and cases show he is not telling the truth and lawyers shouldn't follow him.

• Haha 1
  • Like 1