Lawyers for Britney should be cancelled?

1 minute ago, Karmickiss said:

I get what you’re saying and it has been out for a long time but my problem with it is that he is still commenting under Britney’s Gram Instagram post where he thanks them. He’s getting likes from fans and fans interacting with him like he’s another one of us. 

I wish BG would block him or something because I don’t get how this isn’t a violation of his RO.

In my opinion, this dude will come after Britney first chance he gets. The restraining order needs to remain in place after 2024. I believe this man is sick.

• Like 5
3 minutes ago, Karmickiss said:

I get what you’re saying and it has been out for a long time but my problem with it is that he is still commenting under Britney’s Gram Instagram post where he thanks them. He’s getting likes from fans and fans interacting with him like he’s another one of us. 

I wish BG would block him or something because I don’t get how this isn’t a violation of his RO.

They have spoken out against him, and at this point, enough people have also spoken out against him. He's still around because fans keep expecting him to say something, do something, share something and he's a leach.

He's no different to Jason Alexander or anyone who forces association years later.

• Like 5
1 minute ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

They have spoken out against him, and at this point, enough people have also spoken out against him. He's still around because fans keep expecting him to say something, do something, share something and he's a leach.

He's no different to Jason Alexander or anyone who forces association years later.

I hope you’re right 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

Sam Lufti creep story of the day:

Sam seems to have a habit of targeting up and coming or wanna be celebrities. 

The fact that its 2020 and he's still up to this shady **** is concerning. 

If he is associated with BritneysGram in any way I am 100% done with those hags.

Hold up!

BGram are comedians-turned-quasi-journalists with the sole purpose of shedding light on Brit's plight. They may at some point need to speak with the devil, as journos do.

As long as they are not in cahoots with Lou & Jamie, I don't see why BGram can't keep digging even if that means crawling through massive piles of poo.

Meaner is basically part of LFB now, so this email from June 2019 looks more like them trying to further discredit BGram in any way "they" can. 

I am not taking sides. But this has become less about FreeBritney and more about who should we cancel next

• Like 6
1 minute ago, Justin Woodpond said:

Hold up!

BGram are comedians-turned-quasi-journalists with the sole purpose of shedding light on Brit's plight. They may at some point need to speak with the devil, as journos do.

As long as they are not in cahoots with Lou & Jamie, I don't see why BGram can't keep digging even if that mean crawling through massive piles of poo.

Meaner is basically part of LFB now, so this email from June 2019 looks more like them trying to further discredit BGram in any way "they" can. 

I am not taking sides. But this has become less about FreeBritney and more about who should we cancel next

But whomst started the cancelling?

loop perfect loops GIF

• Love 1
  • Like 1
12 minutes ago, Karmickiss said:

I hope you’re right 

Sam Lutfi is a manipulator who targets people in vunerable positions. 

Regardless of Britney's circumstances in 2007, he recognised that he could slot himself into her life, manipulate her into some sort of level of comfort and benefit completely from it; Let's be real, 2007 Britney didn't give a ****, so she could have been with him just for the *** but never the less he knew what he was doing.

He would never actually engage with Britney's Gram because he knows they would tear him apart.

So if he cannot access Britney, and he won't put himself on a platform, who else is there? 

The only other person there is is Lynne; A survivor of an abusive relationship with the father of her children, who is seeing her daughter miserable and treated inhumanely; Of course, he's gonna see her as ''vunerable''. Of course, he is going to suggest Lynne put herself out there on a platform that would be overwhelmingly positive for her if she did, and what would happen? He'd look like the hero who put the pieces in place. He doesn't NEED BG's permission to make a suggestion that Lynne make a statement on their platform.

There's a lot of context to consider; Sam has been used as a scapegoat to justify the conservatorship, or deny the validity of emails sent by Lou, and while he would know significant amounts of what happened, you would never get a non biased version of events. Its why he puts himself out there for fans to follow him, but not actually contact people himself. 

In my opinion, Courtney Love is the only real litmus test for how to view him as her situation is incredibly similar to Britney's; same people, same stranglehold etc. and she hates him for being a leach.

• Like 3
6 minutes ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

Regardless of Britney's circumstances in 2007, he recognised that he could slot himself into her life, manipulate her into some sort of level of comfort and benefit completely from it; Let's be real, 2007 Britney didn't give a ****, so she could have been with him just for the *** but never the less he knew what he was doing.

He would never actually engage with Britney's Gram because he knows they would tear him apart.

So if he cannot access Britney, and he won't put himself on a platform, who else is there? 

The only other person there is is Lynne; A survivor of an abusive relationship with the father of her children, who is seeing her daughter miserable and treated inhumanely; Of course, he's gonna see her as ''vunerable''. Of course, he is going to suggest Lynne put herself out there on a platform that would be overwhelmingly positive for her if she did, and what would happen? He'd look like the hero who put the pieces in place. He doesn't NEED BG's permission to make a suggestion that Lynne make a statement on their platform.

There's a lot of context to consider; Sam has been used as a scapegoat to justify the conservatorship, or deny the validity of emails sent by Lou, and while he would know significant amounts of what happened, you would never get a non biased version of events. Its why he puts himself out there for fans to follow him, but not actually contact people himself. 

In my opinion, Courtney Love is the only real litmus test for how to view him as her situation is incredibly similar to Britney's; same people, same stranglehold etc. and she hates him for being a leach.

I definitely understand Sam is evil and manipulative and preying. I just hope he isn’t meddling with things deeper than what we have seen play out publicly.

• Love 1
44 minutes ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

"....Courtney Love is the only real litmus test for how to view him as her situation is incredibly similar to Britney's; same people, same stranglehold etc. and she hates him for being a leach."

Love might hate Lufti - she has a restraining oder against him - but she reiterated in one way or another that "he doesn't hold a candle to those people" i.e Lou & Jamie. Meaning he is not an inherently evil person. He is just a con man.

Jamie & Lou are the one's we are "fighting against". Not Sam per se. He shouldn't matter at this point.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, Karmickiss said:

I definitely understand Sam is evil and manipulative and preying. I just hope he isn’t meddling with things deeper than what we have seen play out publicly.

He's too egotistical to meddle and not make it public; its why he latches onto big name figures. Its why he reappeared once this movement started etc etc.

In his head, Lynne would go to the podcast; Say 'I'm fighting for my daughter's life!'', The Britney's Gram would give her the platform to do it and then he's say ''I TOLD HER TO DO IT! HERE'S THE TEXT!'

3 minutes ago, Karmickiss said:

I believe he is, tbh. He hasn't let up since 2007. He is there slithering and maneuvering in the background.

I hope that Britney truly understands that he is a negative influence and does what she needs to to distance herself from him once she's free of conservatorship.

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, Justin Woodpond said:

"....Courtney Love is the only real litmus test for how to view him as her situation is incredibly similar to Britney's; same people, same stranglehold etc. and she hates him for being a leach."

Love might hate Lufti - she has a restraining oder against him - but she reiterated in one way or another that "he doesn't hold a candle to those people" i.e Lou & Jamie. He is not an evil person. He is just a con man.

Jamie & Lou are the one's we are "fighting against". Not Sam per se. He doesn't matter at this point.

You are misinformed about Sam. I've posted at least 3 articles in this thread alone that show the extent of his evil. I can't take you seriously if you're going to make statements like that. Saying Sam doesn't matter is utter bullsh!t as well.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

He's too egotistical to meddle and not make it public; its why he latches onto big name figures. Its why he reappeared once this movement started etc etc.

In his head, Lynne would go to the podcast; Say 'I'm fighting for my daughter's life!'', The Britney's Gram would give her the platform to do it and then he's say ''I TOLD HER TO DO IT! HERE'S THE TEXT!'

Are you a professional psychologist? 

He HAS been meddling and not making it public for years. Including trying to sneak Britney a cell phone after she was in conservatorship and reaching out to Lynn and offering her money. 

He has "allegedly" been committing crimes non-stop for over a decade. The things that we know about him are the things that he's managed to get caught for. Now imagine all the **** that slips under the radar.

I just can't. I'll have to exit this thread if people don't understand the extent of which this dude is a hardcore threat.

• Like 4
2 minutes ago, Justin Woodpond said:

Love might hate Lufti - she has a restraining oder against him - but she reiterated in one way or another that "he doesn't hold a candle to those people" i.e Lou & Jamie. He is not an evil person. He is just a con man.

Jamie & Lou are the one's we are "fighting against". Not Sam per se. He doesn't matter at this point.

Oh completely! He's not a main figure in this fight anymore, but he is one that can be used to manipulate opinions. Its how Jamie got the conservatorship in ('my daughter is being abused by dangerous people'), its how Lou has kept things quiet ('the email's are fake! They're completely fake! He did it!') or in this case, how LFB and others are trying to take down literally everyone other than them ('if you support THESE pages, you support Sam!').

1 hour ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

You are misinformed about Sam. I've posted at least 3 articles in this thread alone that show the extent of his evil. I can't take you seriously if you're going to make statements like that. Saying Sam doesn't matter is utter bullsh!t as well.

I corrected my statement, I meant  to say he "shouldn't" matter.

But for some reason he keeps being dragged back into the narrative. By Britney fans....

He has no real power. He is trash. Why give him credence.

• Like 1
Just now, MyahJeanSpears said:

Are you a professional psychologist? 

He HAS been meddling and not making it public for years. Including trying to sneak Britney a cell phone after she was in conservatorship and reaching out to Lynn and offering her money. 

He has "allegedly" been committing crimes non-stop for over a decade. The things that we know about him are the things that he's managed to get caught for. Now imagine all the **** that slips under the radar.

I just can't. I'll have to exit this thread if people don't understand the extent of which this dude is a hardcore threat.

I'm not, not at all! but it doesn't take a psychologist to recognise his history of latching onto vunerable people. I do believe he is a danger, but he can't be more immediately dangerous than an abusive father with a top legal team and a vast fortune to burn and a woman who tries to put anyone she can in legal systems that strip them of their human rights for her gain. Britney, once free, would want to get some sort of restraining order against him but he has been used to as a scapegoat for why the c-ship has worked.

Everything we know about Sam is because Sam has come out and said it, posted the screenshots and tried to paint himself as innocent or from people who have direct expirience with him.

I completely agree though. He is dangerous.

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, Justin Woodpond said:

I corrected my statement to he "shouldn't" matter. But for some reason he keeps being dragged back into the narrative. By Britney fans....

He has no power. He is trash. Why give him credence.

I do think that @MyahJeanSpears has an incredibly valid point tbh. As long as him and 'Britney' are being said in the same breath, he has too much attention.

Unfortunately, fans keep giving him the benefit of the doubt, which drags him back into the narrative and with all this drama now, he's probably itching to put his name on something.

• Love 1
  • Like 2
7 minutes ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

I hope that Britney truly understands that he is a negative influence and does what she needs to to distance herself from him once she's free of conservatorship.

I believe she knows that and will not fall for it again. She says that in “For The Record” and she is smart. She will be very protective about the people she let inside of her world from now on. 

• Love 1
Just now, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

I'm not, not at all! but it doesn't take a psychologist to recognise his history of latching onto vunerable people. I do believe he is a danger, but he can't be more immediately dangerous than an abusive father with a top legal team and a vast fortune to burn and a woman who tries to put anyone she can in legal systems that strip them of their human rights for her gain. Britney, once free, would want to get some sort of restraining order against him but he has been used to as a scapegoat for why the c-ship has worked.

Everything we know about Sam is because Sam has come out and said it, posted the screenshots and tried to paint himself as innocent or from people who have direct expirience with him.

I completely agree though. He is dangerous.

Hi, I just re-read my reply to you and I am sorry that I snapped. This guy really just sends shivers down my spine and to be honest it triggers me to a similar incident I had IRL with someone so it kind of hits close to home. My apologies, I will drop the 'tude. No point in being rude to you as you haven't done anything to me personally. 

I agree with you though right now we need to get the Colon & the witch out of the equation. I often say Lou and Sam are two sides of the same coin. She has managed to worm her way in and become the biggest parasite of Britney's life. To be honest I think there is some sort of connection between her and Sam that we have yet to establish. Its very strange that they both essentially were trying to entrap the same 3-4 women. ("ALLEGEDLY.")

• Love 1
  • Like 1