Lawyers for Britney should be cancelled?

1 hour ago, generation glory said:

Britney’s Gram has A LOT of explaining to do!! Drop a new pod, make Twitter thread q and a or whatever. Address this- on their socials. They barely said **** all last year. Then after so much discovery & progression in this case, in the FB movement... on the last day of the worst year ever, BG drop a bomb then haul ***?!! I appreciate them not going back and forth with LFB or fans online. I have been giving them the benefit of the doubt since I thought they’d stepped back because of Team Con/lawyers. But this has to stop. There are 2 sides to every story. BG can’t go back into their bunker. They should further address this once more then move on. Too many questions. I trust nobody tbh.

Exactly. Gram girls should drop another episode asap and explain why they did what they did, It was out of nowhere.

I tried to understand their silence, but after all of this, they shouldn't let everybody without a proper explanation.

Lawyers are shady (in my opinion), spreading lies like this: 

like, where is the proof of this? Non logical claim.

But yeah, the Gram girls should address the reason they went after Lawyers. And It seems they talked with others accounts, the same time all of them posted something against LFB.

• Like 6
Just now, MyahJeanSpears said:

Does it not bother anyone else that this creep is still trying to insert himself into the narrative and involve himself in what is going on with Britney?

It wasn't enough for him to mess with Courtney Love, Amanda Bynes, and all the other people that  have had to get a restraining order on him. It makes me sick that the movement still entertains this dude. How about the leaders of this movement unite together into letting everyone know where they stand on this dude?

I am really concerned what he will do once Britney is free.

YES.

I've noticed some fans on twitter actually interacting with him, re-positng his tweets etc. and I simply cannot understand why he is being entertained.

This man somehow managed to enter her life, take over during her darkest moments, and she is still suffering to this day as a result. People really need to educate themselves on this vile human being and his past with Britney, Courtney Love and the others who have restraining orders. 

• Love 7
  • Like 1
5 minutes ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

Does it not bother anyone else that this creep is still trying to insert himself into the narrative and involve himself in what is going on with Britney?

It wasn't enough for him to mess with Courtney Love, Amanda Bynes, and all the other people that  have had to get a restraining order on him. It makes me sick that the movement still entertains this dude. How about the leaders of this movement unite together into letting everyone know where they stand on this dude?

I am really concerned what he will do once Britney is free.

It’s strange to say the least.

:mhmsureny_hmm_thinking_ponder_unsure_what_Tiffany_pollard_ny_New_York_miss_ms_sure:

I feel like he is manipulating some fans which is why I’m so curious as to his little confident comments. I know he has dirt on team con but as you said- also has multiple restraining orders from none other than Courtney who not so coincidentally has dealt with Britney’s “pack of wolves” as she said it, or Amanda Bynes and her own messed up conservatorship. 

Besides being bad news- what is he trying to do here 🤔🤔🤔

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, MM0219 said:

YES.

I've noticed some fans on twitter actually interacting with him, re-positng his tweets etc. and I simply cannot understand why he is being entertained.

This man somehow managed to enter her life, take over during her darkest moments, and she is still suffering to this day as a result. People really need to educate themselves on this vile human being and his past with Britney, Courtney Love and the others who have restraining orders. 

Exactly. I have lost count how many people have known him personally that say he is a very dangerous man. I would not be surprised if you were to tell me certain members in the movement are involved with him just to get tea. If they end up using an "anonymous source" in that documentary I feel like its pretty obvious who my first guess will be. 

This dude, in my opinion, seems obsessed with Britney. I hope that she takes the proper precautions once she's free to keep this dude out. It honestly seems to me like he's a vulture just waiting for his opportunity to go in. 

• Love 2
  • Like 3
10 minutes ago, Buffybot said:

Exactly. Gram girls should drop another episode asap and explain why they did what they did, It was out of nowhere.

I tried to understand their silence, but after all of this, they shouldn't let everybody without a proper explanation.

Lawyers are shady (in my opinion), spreading lies like this: 

like, where is the proof of this? Non logical claim.

But yeah, the Gram girls should address the reason they went after Lawyers. And It seems they talked with others accounts, the same time all of them posted something against LFB.

BG can’t go dark, drop a bomb, go dark, drop another bomb. Britney would still need court approval for substantial purchases. She should be allowed more personal spending $ allowance. I look forward to seeing what happens next regarding the financial estate. Once Jamie is completely removed from the cship will she then be able to speak freely on some things if she feels comfortable doing that? I feel he has stifled her so much. Maybe removing him from co-conservator of her finances Britney will finally regain her voice, control over her career and life.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
43 minutes ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

That's kind of their M.O.

I believe they're pissed they didn't get to reveal the details of the PoM contract themselves on their socials, or on their eventual documentary.

To be honest I am kind of bothered by the allegations put on FreeBritneyLA, that apparently he expects everyone to report to him and him have final approval as to what they end up leaking to the movement? That to me is hella sus...I really like Kevin and I hope this is not true. There needs to be transparency here and nobody asked them to be gatekeepers.

It makes me wonder if there's something that they know that we don't. What haven't they revealed to us for whatever reason? :umsaywhat_adele_hmm_umm_thinking_confused_unsure:

I like Kevin but like the rest of them he gives off very strong “I’m in charge” vibes like he wants to be the face of the movement. The moment one of them went against the other they all fired back. It’s really gross :awkblink_britney_awkward_blinking:

• Love 3
  • Like 4
3 minutes ago, Karmickiss said:

It’s strange to say the least.

:mhmsureny_hmm_thinking_ponder_unsure_what_Tiffany_pollard_ny_New_York_miss_ms_sure:

I feel like he is manipulating some fans which is why I’m so curious as to his little confident comments. I know he has dirt on team con but as you said- also has multiple restraining orders from none other than Courtney who not so coincidentally has dealt with Britney’s “pack of wolves” as she said it, or Amanda Bynes and her own messed up conservatorship. 

Besides being bad news- what is he trying to do here 🤔🤔🤔

This dude has had at least 3 restraining orders prior to Britney according to this article.

The restraining order, based on a statement from Spears’ mother Lynne, was not the first against Lutfi, who is listed in legal documents as Osama Lutfi. Accusations in at least three prior orders range from obscene messages following a business deal to a neighbor who said he was hounded incessantly and threatened with bodily harm.

And if anyone is curious about the extent of this dude's issues...

When Sam Lutfi met britney last year, they were both going through transitions. She had begun distancing herself from all of her old intimates; he had been barred by a restraining order from contacting Danny Haines, a 29-year-old man from Orange County who had been his close friend for two years.

There are at least two other outstanding restraining orders against Lutfi. Documents for both cases demonstrate his violent temper. This third case, however, raises deeper and more chilling questions about Lutfi’s character, and about his relationship with Britney.

Danny Haines, who spoke exclusively with Blender, met Sam Lutfi on MySpace in the fall of 2005. Haines was at a low ebb when they met, he says. The bare outlines of his situation bear some resemblance to Britney’s: His professional life was adrift, his relationships with old friends and family were in disrepair and he had some secrets that he didn’t want anyone to know.

Lutfi was fun to be with. He claimed to be friends with celebrities from Kate Beckinsale to Roseanne Barr, and he seemed to know every nightclub bouncer in L.A. With Lutfi, Haines says, “it seemed like you could break all the rules.”

Their fun was fueled by long, confessional conversations in which Haines described his unsatisfying, distant relationships with his family. Lutfi’s account of his own background—he grew up in a tight-knit family in Woodland Hills, California, where his mother reportedly owns several gas stations—sounded ideal by comparison.

Haines says Lutfi wanted to know everything about him—­every secret, every problem—and Haines complied. It seemed that nothing shocked Lutfi, even when Haines, who is straight, told him about some X-rated, homoerotic modeling he had done for a photographer he’d met online.

Haines remembers the night when Lutfi offered to straighten out his life: “He said, ‘I can help you. I can help your parents. But you need to be honest with me. If you’re lying to me about anything, I’ll know.’”

To Haines’s fractured ego, Lutfi’s social skills and emotional intelligence were magnetic. He encouraged Haines to “stand up for myself” and at the same time worked to become indispensable to him. Lutfi ingratiated himself with Haines’s family, acting as a go-between and informal counselor.

Haines says their relationship was not romantic or ***ual but that Lutfi was more jealous than a lover. He could be supportive one day and vicious the next, leaving voicemails tracing extremes from “You’re a worthless mother****er” to “I love you, man. I love you to death.” He says that although Lutfi also made some feckless gestures toward an old-fashioned con job—Haines claims Lutfi borrowed about $18,000 that he did not pay back, though Lutfi’s mother finally settled much of the debt—Lutfi reserved most of his energy for emotional blackmail and extortion. “Everybody hates you,” he wrote to Haines, suggesting that Haines should just kill himself: “Seriously, sleeping pills, LOTS of them … ” (Lutfi declined to comment for this story.)

When Haines finally cut the cord, Lutfi humiliated him. He ­e-mailed naked photographs of Haines to his family, friends, colleagues and employer. Then he texted and called incessantly, telling Haines he hoped his sister would be “***** to death,” according to the restraining order. In an e-mail about Haines’s mother (“that Mormon *****”), Lufti wrote, “I hope Satan devours her flesh and bones,” and said he looked forward to the day when he would “piss on [her] burial.”

Such communications moved Haines to seek the restraining order, which also protects his mother from being contacted by Lutfi. A few months later, Haines says that Lutfi called his brother-in-law to say he’d met a celebrity whom he wanted to set Haines up with. Later, Haines saw photographs of Lutfi with Spears in the tabloids. In those pictures, Lutfi was wearing a bodybuilding shirt and baseball cap that he had taken from Haines.

Haines, whose relationship with Lutfi was the subject of a few obscure blog comments after Lutfi’s other restraining orders were reported in December, says that he subsequently received an e-mail from Lutfi’s sister’s address, which he read as a warning: “One of your friends is writing to some magazines about your history with my brother … I don’t think that’s wise for him to do.” The warning came with what sounded like a threat: “Those pictures and your history isn’t so positive either and I’m sure you wouldn’t want that to be public as well.”

Informed of the details of Haines’s relationship with Lutfi, Jamie and Lynne Spears, who declined to discuss Lutfi on the record, both expressed grave concern to Blender about his ongoing involvement in their daughter’s life and have encouraged Haines to go public with the story.

“If Sam’s not doing anything wrong with Britney, if he’s not ­worried about being exposed,” Haines asks, “why would his sister be saying, Don’t talk about my brother and his past?”

Britney showed at least a glimmer of sanity when, on Saturday, January 5, she reportedly ignored “Dr. Phil” McGraw, the TV therapist who surprised her at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, then spoke about the visit to Entertainment Tonight. But even he would have been an improvement on Lutfi, who, Haines says, described himself as an “unlicensed counselor” in the court hearing that led to the restraining order.

The symbiosis between stars and sleazebags is as old as show business. The story rarely has a happy ending (see Anna Nicole Smith), and talent alone saves no one (see Judy Garland). Lutfi’s personal history adds a frightening element to the unsavory task of forecasting Britney’s fate.

Source

I have no doubt he has been somehow doing his part to manipulate the movement this entire time.

In the words of Demi Lovato:

sub-buzz-3798-1531941921-3.png?downsize=

• Like 6

Are y'all telling me that in the past 48 hours we found out Britney is dancing in front of mirrors where her evil team hides cameras, that Sam is cheating on her with HIS own sister (but that's ok cuz they only have one parent in common) and now LawyersforBritney are giving us a plot twist villains à la Hans.

2021, what a year ! What a year it has been, 2021 ! 

:watrusayin_britney_xfactor_confused_shocked_surprised_um_what:

• Haha 4
  • Like 1

More Lutfi tea

Dungey revealed to MTV News that in those phone conversations, which he has documented, Lutfi bragged to him on multiple occasions about how he was "controlling" Britney so that he and his friends could financially benefit from the constant paparazzi coverage of her. In one instance, Lutfi allegedly told Dungey about an agreement he had with Britney's paparazzo boyfriend, Adnan Ghalib, that enabled Ghalib to sell his story as long as he didn't use explicit photographs. Dungey claimed Lutfi said to him, "I was like [to Ghalib], 'You can sell whatever you want, just don't make it nasty. No more hidden cameras. No more hidden videos. You better work with me.' And he agreed. I made him sign a piece of paper. ... He knows it's not going to last."

What - or whom - Britney needs to be protected from remains in dispute. But Haines said he worries that the pop star will end up with serious **** problems or, worse, killing herself, "like [Sam] advised me to do." "He told me to pop a whole bottle of pills," Haines told MTV News, a charge originally leveled, according to court transcripts, during hearings held in his petition to obtain the restraining order against Lutfi. "I don't mean to sound like a wimp, but ... I felt emotionally *****. I don't know what else to call it. I ended up quitting my job, I was withdrawn, I was a mess. It took me six or seven months to feel normal again." Sands said he's "not here to answer every allegation" against Lutfi, and dismissed Haines' claims as being "all in the past."

Source

• Like 1

Another man Lutfi allegedly stalked and harrassed. Starting to see a pattern here...

Source

Britney's Ex-Friend Accused of Psychotic Stalking

Sam Lutfi -- the infamous ex-friend of Britney Spears -- has just been slapped with a restraining order accusing him of nothing short of psychotic and extremely dangerous behavior.

Samuel Barth -- an aspiring actor/model -- claims Lutfi developed such an obsession toward him that he hacked into his email, Facebook and Twitter accounts and set out on a campaign to terrorize and vilify Barth's mother and other relatives.

Barth says he moved to L.A. From Virginia in January and rented an apartment near Lutfi, eventually moving in with him. They became friends, but according to legal docs obtained by TMZ, Lutfi quickly became obsessed, first trying to diagnose Barth with "various mental and emotional problems and forcefully suggesting solutions" -- eerily similar to what Lutfi allegedly did to Britney Spears.

Barth tried to distance himself from Lutfi and that's when the alleged campaign of terror began. Barth claims in his declaration Lutfi tried to drive a wedge between Barth and his mother, calling her "evil," a "*****" and "Satan," among other things. Lutfi sent emails and texts to Barth's mom, telling her how she "viciously destroyed" the lives of her kids. Lutfi emailed Barth's underage sister (about the mom and aunt), "I wish those two sick women the most evil and painful death possible." Again, similar to Sam trying to turn Britney against her mom and dad.

Lutfi also verbally attacked Barth's brother, calling him "a waste of human flesh" and a "****in' loser."

The judge granted the temporary restraining order today and, among other things, prohibited Lutfi from hacking into the various accounts of Barth and his family.

You look up the case with Courtney Love and its the same accusations. 

InfantileBronzeFlyingsquirrel-small.gif

I swear anyone entertaining this dude will immediately lose all credibility and my respect.

52 minutes ago, Alio said:

Are y'all telling me that in the past 48 hours we found out Britney is dancing in front of mirrors where her evil team hides cameras, that Sam is cheating on her with HIS own sister (but that's ok cuz they only have one parent in common) and now LawyersforBritney are giving us a plot twist villains à la Hans.

2021, what a year ! What a year it has been, 2021 ! 

:watrusayin_britney_xfactor_confused_shocked_surprised_um_what:

2021 gonna be a bumpy ride :useeinthis_chew_eating_pink:

• Haha 1
42 minutes ago, Needleney said:

2021 gonna be a bumpy ride :useeinthis_chew_eating_pink:

Bette Davis Reaction GIF by Robert E Blackmon

Hopefully this new season we'll get to see the unpredected return of the infamous character London the dog that disappeared like 30 years ago. :heresthetea_reading_telling_glasses_talking_preaching_facts_paper_wendy_williams:

oh and the spanish fan from the meet and greet, what an episode that was. :frenchy_britney_u_sure_ff_femme_fatale_you_look:

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
On 12/31/2020 at 9:38 PM, Circuit said:

Someone DM’d me on twitter (I’m pretty sure they violated a court order so I’m not gonna disclose who LOL but I’m sure you can guess) in November and said that Lawyers For Britney is affiliated with Lou Taylor

I didn’t believe it completely until today tbh they’re pretty shady

The message was likely bogus! What did it say exactly? 

Someone has been seriously trying to sow distension amount the Free Britney movement. And going to great lengths to do so!

Whether or not their sole purpose was to turn LFB, FBLA and BGram against one another, something has indeed happened that would suggest this to be true.

In BGram’s NYE post they mention “multiple fake IG accounts to stoke distrust”. Below is an example of one of these fake accounts (since deleted) and the type of messages sent to FreeBritney movement participants and stans.

8B1E7861-FBF8-4A80-93B0-3E19C45EE4AA.jpe

“it is with such pain i have to tell you this but kevin @freebritneyla has said you will need to lose weight before the next february 11th hearing to be shown on the next livestream as obesity is not what he wants to advertise.

Has anyone else received a message similar to this discrediting either LFB, FBLA, or BGram?  

Be wary of others
The ones closest to you
The poison they feed you
And the voodoo that they do
But in rebellion there's a sparkle of truth
Don't just stand there
Do what you got to do

• Haha 7
5 minutes ago, Justin Woodpond said:

The message was likely bogus! What did it say exactly? 

Someone has been seriously trying to sow distension amount the Free Britney movement. And going to great lengths to do so!

Whether or not their sole purpose was to turn LFB, FBLA and BGram against one another, something has indeed happened that would suggest this to be true.

In BGram’s NYE post they mention “multiple fake IG accounts to stoke distrust”. Below is an example of one of these fake accounts (since deleted) and the type of messages sent to FreeBritney movement participants and stans.

8B1E7861-FBF8-4A80-93B0-3E19C45EE4AA.jpe

“it is with such pain i have to tell you this but kevin @freebritneyla has said you will need to lose weight before the next february 11th hearing to be shown on the next livestream as obesity is not what he wants to advertise.

Has anyone else received a message similar to this discrediting either LFB, FBLA, or BGram?  

Be wary of others
The ones closest to you
The poison they feed you
And the voodoo that they do
But in rebellion there's a sparkle of truth
Don't just stand there
Do what you got to do

Lmao I am sorry, but that is just savage. I can't...

Bih...:queenie_falling_dying_dead:

• Haha 5