Lawyers for Britney should be cancelled?

It seems like whenever people want to discredit something/someone they resort to bringing Sam L**** up.

It happened in 2019, it happened in 2020 and several other occasions. Cases in point:

On 5/22/2019 at 7:51 PM, Notorious I.G.G.Y. said:

theyre attributing Free britney to Sam Lutfi yet again jesus ****ing christ some of yall rly shouldnt have gotten in contact w him ughh

and they also just said whenever the judge has asked Britney if she wanted the conservatorship she'd said "ehh no" but she "knew it benefitted her" so things remained the same for years ..... huh?? wtf

but they say now the social media movement did basically give her the motivation to try and get out foreal.

On 8/18/2020 at 1:20 AM, Notorious I.G.G.Y. said:

She's focusing on Sam Lutfi cuz he's unreliable and just as shady as they are so they know he makes Free Britney look bad, fans should stop using his words as the truth or being anywhere associated with him tbh

On 8/21/2020 at 11:44 AM, Notorious I.G.G.Y. said:

I can't believe y'all are still giving this man a platform.

For all the **** you guys post daily about how Lou is this and that and tried to put Lindsay Lohan in a conservatorship too etc you seem to forget Sam was also what appeared to be very much preying on the likes of Lindsay Lohan and Amanda Bynes when they were at their lowest and Courtney Love herself (a vocal #FreeBritney advocate) got a restraining order against him as well.

This is shameful and hurtful to #FreeBritney in terms of public perception and quite possibly Britney herself.

BG were NOT the ones bringing his shady *** back to the conversation in 2019 by the way. In fact they advised against it, same as when fans started trying to contact other similarly shady people from Britney's past in their quest to find dirt against Team Con. Y'all said "anything people could find to use against them would be good no matter the source" and I still remember that because I disagreed as obviously that person's always been just as bad for Britney.

I'm pretty sure BG has denied being connected to him in their comments before. Just like when people also said they had been sued/subpoenaed or w/e by Team Con and that's why they were MIA in 2019, or were actually working with Team Con, I don't even remember there's been so many accusations (and again, they've never reacted childishly). They've never been a fan update account either, so I don't know why some of you expect them to be making daily or even weekly posts now when they don't find that necessary to the case.

I do feel like they could/should block his account so he's not leaving comments on their page to make it seem like there's a connection but I have a really hard time believing they suddenly are in touch now when everyone knows how vile he is.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Justin Woodpond said:

Sorry to burst your bubble, but it’s been dark from day one. Enter Lou Taylor stage right and Jamie Spears stage left. Now we are talking pitch black.

The putrid side of Hollywood will eat you alive even if you claim to be just a bystander. Ego’s, reputations, and fierce competition have ruined some of gentlest hearts with the purest intentions. It doesn’t surprise me a bit.

I know, the desperation of some people to discredit others. Meaner and BG were friendly from what I remember, Im Just curious about what lead them to this open war.

Dina, Lou and the c-ship corrupt system are the bigger "enemies" but If we can see some spies underneath the movement, that's great.

• Like 3
22 minutes ago, Buffybot said:

I know, the desperation of some people to discredit others. Meaner and BG were friendly from what I remember, Im Just curious about what lead them to this open war.

Dina, Lou and the c-ship corrupt system are the bigger "enemies" but If we can see some spies underneath the movement, that's great.

What if one of those spies is one of us.  

no way omg GIF by VTM.be

I can’t imagine Lou or Jamie (or their lawyers) trolling through these threads daily making notes. Someone reports back to them. And that someone is always watching. And probably interacting too.

Hello There GIF by memecandy

• Love 2
  • Like 1
17 hours ago, elodiebeaaa said:

Yeah, LFB has encouraged people not to support Sam Lufti. So unless Sam L. comes out with receipts about how LFB is affiliated with Lou, I can't take it too seriously. Why in the world would Lou and her team prop up an instagram that constantly ****s on them?? It seems far more likely that, if LFB has ties to anyone involved with this, it's Lynne's camp. Even then it's probably more of a tenuous connection.

Yes, LFB is the biggest threat to the conservatorship and Lou in my opinion, and that is because they consistently have shared facts, court documents, NOTHING ELSE. Not their identities, only that they are lawyers. If you look at when the media is ridiculing the movement they choose the “worst” they can find, and that is people who are “looking for clues” on Britney’s Instagram. Which looks ridiculous and irrelevant, no one can prove Britney even writes her own captions. Even if she would send stuff for someone else to phrase and filter, she can’t control what they choose or how they do it, or if they add stuff themselves. She has literally been stripped of all rights and ALL control over her career. 

• Love 2
18 hours ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

That's kind of their M.O.

I believe they're pissed they didn't get to reveal the details of the PoM contract themselves on their socials, or on their eventual documentary.

To be honest I am kind of bothered by the allegations put on FreeBritneyLA, that apparently he expects everyone to report to him and him have final approval as to what they end up leaking to the movement? That to me is hella sus...I really like Kevin and I hope this is not true. There needs to be transparency here and nobody asked them to be gatekeepers.

It makes me wonder if there's something that they know that we don't. What haven't they revealed to us for whatever reason? :umsaywhat_adele_hmm_umm_thinking_confused_unsure:

Yes, they behaviour reminds me of people who attacks others to cast light on them, instead of their own shady business, making accusations they are guilty of themselves. Trump Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

20 hours ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

I disagree with you. The receipt they posted was real incriminating. I am disappointed in FreeBritneyLA. They confirmed themselves that they had no proof other than suspicions. I did not expect this kind of childishness from the people involved. 

That's like calling someone a murderer and then when asked for proof they turn around and say "Well do you have proof that they're NOT a murderer?"

You don't play with people's reputations like that.

Wow...is all I have to say.

This. Is. Common. Sense. 

• Love 3
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, Slayer said:

Can we just focus on freeing Britney and not bashing fan accounts (i'm saying this about the parties that are actually continuing this mess on twitter).

I don’t like victim blaming. Some people who have done a lot of good work, that basically everyone else that wants to free Britney have used to educate their followers, the media, random people online etc., if they get smeared without any proof by some of the biggest accounts in this movement, that is a problem! Change comes from within, the means lead the way to the end, etc. There has to be decency within the movement to be able to make a good work, and LFB has been crucial. The media has just reported on the fans that have been asking Britney for signs on her instagram and then reading into supposed attentions on the official Britney account. Because that is what can’t be taken seriously. It is thanks to LFB who have provided PROOF, court documents, that I and others have had actual arguments, worth anything when arguing for Britney’s human rights! Any movement needs to be healthy and narcissists that tries to hijack and cut out people a’la dictatorships can’t be left doing that without discussion. In order to ACTUALLY “move on”. 

• Love 1
25 minutes ago, Karmickiss said:

Interested Thinking GIF by reactionseditor

NGL this does concern me because he feels confident enough to comment under BG IG post and thank them for calling out LFB.

What a mess.

Sam Lufti creep story of the day:

Ross Butler Says He Didn’t Conspire With Courtney Love to Kill Her Daughter’s Ex

Today in ludicrously bizarre reports that read like Mad Libs, Riverdale actor Ross Butler says he did not conspire with Courtney Love to ****** Frances Bean Cobain’s ex-husband, Isaiah Silva. Although the existence of this conspiracy seems too absurd to be even 10 percent real, it undeniably is, as recent court documents show.

Here we go.

What … is going on?

On the night of June 3, 2016, Silvia claims that Sam Lutfi, Butler, investigator Yan Yukhtman, and musician Michael Schenk broke into the house he once shared with Frances Bean Cobain. There, Silva says the men beat him up, stole his cell phone, and forced him into a car and drove away; all of this, he maintains, was in an attempt to steal the guitar Kurt Cobain played on 1993’s MTV Unplugged.

What they hadn’t counted on, the suit suggests, was the fact that Silva wasn’t alone: According to the suit, a visiting friend ran out of the house, called 911, and parked his own car in the street, blocking the only exit from the dead-end road. After police arrived, Silva says he was pressured into saying that the incident was simply “a prank” gone wrong.

Butler confirms that he and Lufti were at Silva’s on June 3, 2016, but he claims they were there because they were worried about Cobain and Silva — who Butler says let them into they house — because they were not responding to the texts. Per recent court documents obtained by the Blast, Butler has asked for the lawsuit against him to be dismissed.

“I never entered into a conspiracy or otherwise agreed to commit any crime against Silva,” read the documents. “I never conspired with anyone else to ****** or kidnap Silva … or take possession of a guitar that Silva claims Ms. Cobain gave to him as a gift.”

Okay. So, um, where does the alleged ****** plot come in?

In his lawsuit, Silva says he believes that Butler, Lufti, and the other men intended to ****** him, and had their alleged plot been successful, they would’ve gone through with it.

“Were it not for the intervention of [Silva’s friend] and LAPD, it is believed … Silva would have been taken to a secondary crime scene and ******** on June 3, 2016,” the lawsuit reads. Again, Butler denies the claims.

And what’s up with this guitar?

According to Spin, the desired guitar was a 1959 D-18E Martin, which Silva claims Cobain gave him as a gift and which family believes to be worth millions. It’s worth noting that Silva filed this lawsuit the very month that he and Cobain settled their divorce, six months after it was finalized. Per TMZ, the main reason the couple faced delays was because they had a major property dispute over who would get ownership of the guitar, which Silva ultimately won.

While Silva claims that Cobain gave him the guitar as an engagement present in January 2014, Love says that no such thing ever happened, and that her daughter never intended for such an exchange.

How do these people know each other?

If we’re being exhaustive, which we are, the relationships are as follows: Frances Bean Cobain is the only child of Love and the late Kurt Cobain, who were together from January 1990 through Cobain’s untimely death in 1994; Cobain and Silva were married; and Butler’s alleged role has definitely been the weirdest.

How did he get dragged into this?

He’s actually good friends with Love, whom he describes as his “mentor” and “big sister,” and with Lufti. Speaking of the latter in an interview with Vulture from May 2017, Butler said: “I met him [through a mutual friend] when I moved to L.A. and he was like, ‘Hey, do you wanna meet Courtney Love?’ and I said sure. She and I just clicked really well.”

So what’s next?

The next hearing for the case is scheduled for December 7, which gives us plenty of time to wrap our heads around the allegations.

Sam seems to have a habit of targeting up and coming or wanna be celebrities. 

The fact that its 2020 and he's still up to this shady **** is concerning. 

If he is associated with BritneysGram in any way I am 100% done with those hags.

• Love 2
11 minutes ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

I ******* knew it. 

**** Britneysgram.

what does this prove though? It doesn't say he spoke to them, they never said they spoke to him and there was never any restraining orders brought against them.

All it proves is that Sam knew there was a podcast, and started trying to weasel his way back into the Britney picture.

This information was out for a year and a half and no one questioned because its a nonstory.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

what does this prove though? It doesn't say he spoke to them, they never said they spoke to him and there was never any restraining orders brought against them.

All it proves is that Sam knew there was a podcast, and started trying to weasel his way back into the Britney picture.

This information was out for a year and a half and no one questioned because its a nonstory.

If you say so. :riri_rihanna_take_bow_wink_flirt_hand_white:

But to me that email is 10x more incriminating than any allegations made about LFB. Any association with Sam Lutfi to me = instant cancellation. I had never seen that e-mail before. 

• Love 1
4 hours ago, Justin Woodpond said:

The documentary you are referring may or may not be by Netflix, but I do know that a British film production company named Forest, working with the  BBC, is currently working on a documentary about Britney and the conservatorship. 

A British woman by the name of Laura reached out to a number of FeeBritney supporters and fans in December to participate (see message below)

4FCFC7CE-E63C-44F4-9D66-B41CFF7D4C1E.jpe

This is the company website  https://weareforest.co.uk

This is Laura’s website https://www.laura-f-c-kaye.com/films

Lets hope the BBC has the balls to fully expose Lou M. Taylor and tell it like it is. 

I want that *****'s reputation to go down. I also want a camera crew to film her reaction once her google alerts start popping off.

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
5 minutes ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

I get what you’re saying and it has been out for a long time but my problem with it is that he is still commenting under Britney’s Gram Instagram post where he thanks them. He’s getting likes from fans and fans interacting with him like he’s another one of us. 

I wish BG would block him or something because I don’t get how this isn’t a violation of his RO.

• Love 2