Lawyers for Britney should be cancelled?

1 hour ago, Justin Woodpond said:

The message was likely bogus! What did it say exactly? 

Someone has been seriously trying to sow distension amount the Free Britney movement. And going to great lengths to do so!

Whether or not their sole purpose was to turn LFB, FBLA and BGram against one another, something has indeed happened that would suggest this to be true.

In BGram’s NYE post they mention “multiple fake IG accounts to stoke distrust”. Below is an example of one of these fake accounts (since deleted) and the type of messages sent to FreeBritney movement participants and stans.

8B1E7861-FBF8-4A80-93B0-3E19C45EE4AA.jpe

“it is with such pain i have to tell you this but kevin @freebritneyla has said you will need to lose weight before the next february 11th hearing to be shown on the next livestream as obesity is not what he wants to advertise.

Has anyone else received a message similar to this discrediting either LFB, FBLA, or BGram?  

Be wary of others
The ones closest to you
The poison they feed you
And the voodoo that they do
But in rebellion there's a sparkle of truth
Don't just stand there
Do what you got to do

Sorry but this made me laugh so much Hilary Duff Laughing GIF by YoungerTV

This is our "Delete it Fat"

• Haha 6
On 1/1/2021 at 11:15 PM, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

Also, their screenshots are so odd? A group chat with "cade" before Domination was cancelled, where the header has their initials but the numbers arent saved? Mess.

Where can I see this? I dont think I did. 

On 1/2/2021 at 2:24 AM, Deode01 said:

She didn’t fight back because of the POM contract required she remain in the conservatorship which was part of the BritneyLeaks documents that LFB released prior to this whole fiasco.

Was there a thread here about this? I dont think I saw it. 

16 hours ago, Deode01 said:

Yes....you are on the right track.

“Artistco” is Atara Tours Inc. which is a Britney business run by the CONservatorship. As Meaner 03 was trying to point out before BG’s got everyone’s panties in a bunch, Atara Tours originally listed James and Andrew Wallet as officers but this was the only Britney business changed back to Britney as the CEO. She’s been literally stripped off of everything else.  This lead both LFB and Meaner to believe that the Domination contract is probably very similar to POM so they may have switched it quickly to Britney to avoid liability. 

I just wonder how would MGM fall for this? Britney as a CEO? Of course they knew she wasnt when the deal was signed. And a person under a cship as a CEO of smt? No one would fall for this ****. Is it smt Im missing here? Why would MGM let team con get away with this? I mean, two years later it doesnt seem abomination is ever happening. How putting someone deemed unfit by the court as a CEO would prevent her for paying a contract she didnt make justice? 

13 hours ago, Newrie said:

Well said! 👏👏👏👏👏👏!

I have not always agreed with everything that LFB have said, for example I am critical of Britney’s entire family and my view of conservatorships is more radical than most people’s; I want them GONE. But disagreeing over certain things does not mean I don’t still respect them and am grateful for all of their PROOF provided in court documents! I actually think another big account is absolutely horrible in how she deals with Britney’s face, music and name to promote her own agenda. She is basically using Britney to get her OWN message out and becoming a name herself, and I think she is throwing stones in a glasshouse with her wild allegations about LFB. She cancelled Billy B too and I fell for that, but this time I’m like, NO.

No more cancelling of people that voice #freebritney, focus on the common enemy instead..! Unless some of these people that have slandered LFB doesn’t even want her free, because their time in the limelight and being able to use Britney to rally for communism (!) will end if she becomes a free person. 

Im curious about who u were talking about :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

13 hours ago, OOPSY said:

FreeBritneyLA saying that he used his platforms to promote LFB and the reason many of us trusted LFB was because of him and the everyone who accused LFB of not being part of the movement trusted LFB and gave them credits.

Seeing @bkstyl3 ig story, made me think they were upset bc LFB had more followers/leaks then the others.

I am really disappointed in all of them, but even more in britneyla, gram, sagi, Leanne and Megan, they are grow *** adults, they could have disclosed this between them and not publicly and putting in risk the safety of LFB by exposing their real names.

Some of them just threw this out there and said they will no longer comment on it? This is so childish IMO.

Where are the receipts ? If you are going to do things half way, frankly, go to the light and see Jesus.

I bet team CON are very happy with this caos among the fans, we should be united but instead we are drifting apart and this is sad. 

“Go to the light and see Jesus” 😂😂😂

Of course team con are delighted. Anything to dilute the movement. And, I’m sure they are connected to some of this, if not all.

The fact that people are quick to take sides means a lot. There has always been doubts. But now its full on Meryl Steep in a habit.

BGram will likely do a podcast about it all. If not their integrity is shot. Well, Aa least they didn’t come on here telling us how to react.

• Like 3
15 hours ago, anakinskywalker said:

Am I crazy or there is something Netflix related in all this mess? I've seen a couple people saying that there's a documentary going on about Free Britney. It would explain why they suddenly started following her a few weeks ago and why the movement ''leaders'' are falling apart, maybe some of them were contacted :messbye_britney_pink_leave_walking_running_bye_goodbye_away:

The documentary you are referring may or may not be by Netflix, but I do know that a British film production company named Forest, working with the  BBC, is currently working on a documentary about Britney and the conservatorship. 

A British woman by the name of Laura reached out to a number of FeeBritney supporters and fans in December to participate (see message below)

4FCFC7CE-E63C-44F4-9D66-B41CFF7D4C1E.jpe

This is the company website  https://weareforest.co.uk

This is Laura’s website https://www.laura-f-c-kaye.com/films

• Like 5
23 minutes ago, Justin Woodpond said:

The documentary you are referring may or may not be by Netflix, but I do know that a British film production company named Forest, working with the  BBC, is currently working on a documentary about Britney and the conservatorship. 

A British woman by the name of Laura reached out to a number of FeeBritney supporters and fans in December to participate (see message below)

4FCFC7CE-E63C-44F4-9D66-B41CFF7D4C1E.jpe

This is the company website  https://weareforest.co.uk

This is Laura’s website https://www.laura-f-c-kaye.com/films

thats fantastic news i just hope, britneys team and team con wont find out and cancel their plans, or even worse that the producer reached out to the wrong people who purposely hand them wrong facts, ideas....

• Like 3
2 hours ago, Oops2000 said:

thats fantastic news i just hope, britneys team and team con wont find out and cancel their plans, or even worse that the producer reached out to the wrong people who purposely hand them wrong facts, ideas....

It is great for Britney and her cause. The BBC are very through with everything they do, and I believe will be objective.

The BBC is kind of non profit media (in contrast to the U.S., which has none). They receive the majority of their money from the government and don’t use commercials. So there is no outside interest or investment.

This prob deserves it’s own thread. As does the domination contract fiasco. I’ve just realised there are too many contrasting issues on this thread. My mistake.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, alexxxx said:

I don't trust the BG girls or Free Britney LA anymore.

Yeah but can we trust Lawyers saying things like: when Jamie's out Britney will have access to her money... Or that the c-ship isn't abusive?

I don't trust any of them at the moment, but I want to hear more from each side.

• Love 1
  • Like 3
17 minutes ago, Buffybot said:

This is getting dark. It seems everybody is desperate to expose other accounts. I remember BG and Meaner were "buddies"... what really caused the change? Humm

Sorry to burst your bubble, but it’s been dark from day one. Enter Lou Taylor stage right and Jamie Spears stage left. Now we are talking pitch black.

The putrid side of Hollywood will eat you alive even if you claim to be just a bystander. Ego’s, reputations, and fierce competition have ruined some of gentlest hearts with the purest intentions. It doesn’t surprise me a bit.

• Love 1
  • Like 2