Britney and Sam celebrating Christmas together: new photos!

Slayer

4 hours ago, lilhennythings said:

She looks great and I love her hair.

But once again why does Sam's Insta have normal Brintey content and Britney's insta is Bizarro cray cray world.

This! If any one was on the fence like me weather it was her posting or not this should solidify it.

Any other time Sam was only posting the same ones she was. Now all of a sudden we can a clear face hair wash and brushed photo of her looking content and happy and thats the one they choose NOT to put on her page its never been more obvious 

• Love 1
  • Like 2
21 hours ago, BND said:

Am I the only one who thinks it doesnt look like her. Maybe it's the filter or the new hair but idk it looks like someone else to me. Cant we ever just get a real photo without stupid filters and close ups.

she looks a bit different but then shes 40 next year so i think its just  her getting older. i still think she looks like Britney and looks great. and also like you said, when someone cuts their hair short it always make them look a   bit different

Lynne is either with her or Kevin as she posted a pic of somewhere in California days ago, and JL posted a pic saying she was just staying with her family and then some pics at her home and some at another home with photos of other people on the wall, and a delta sign - where her MIL works (so she's clearly fibbing) [Louisiana issued no family gatherings rule despite this]

15 hours ago, Cinderella85 said:

I know you can change a lot, use filters and stuff.BUT, the girl on Instagram looks younger. And I can´t feel the real Britney. When you see Paparazzi pictures, I can feel her.

The facts are, we actually don´t saw Britney since last year. Yes, there were a few Paparazzi's pictures this year, but her face was covered on all of them, not just because of the mask. But also with her hair. In Sam´s videos, you can just hear her voice. She is not allowed to go live on Instagram to calm her fans down. She has a tooth gap, the next day not. This doesn´t switch back and forth. You have it or not! Her tattoos are missing very often. She just wears the same clothes. Britney actually has more clothes than all of the people of a town combined. They use the same videos and pictures again and again. Usually, we got videos of her where she presented her different dresses. Her family talks like she is dead/non-existing.(maybe this is because they had a huge fight). Kevin got full custody and the double money, we saw her with her children the last time last year (besides Disney World in spring.)She doesn´t appear at court in person.

And then, when people like me say this, her team freaked out. We should stop writing this on her page or discuss this on the Internet. Britney reads it and it hurts her.WHY, when we just worry and want that she is alive , safe and well? We would help her in every way if she needs it. What is wrong with that?

Whatever this means, I don´t have a good feeling. Hope everything will turn out well. She gets her freedom, children, and money back and leave the states or go where she wants to go.

So. Much. This. 

19 hours ago, Cinderella85 said:

I know you can change a lot, use filters and stuff.BUT, the girl on Instagram looks younger. And I can´t feel the real Britney. When you see Paparazzi pictures, I can feel her.

The facts are, we actually don´t saw Britney since last year. Yes, there were a few Paparazzi's pictures this year, but her face was covered on all of them, not just because of the mask. But also with her hair. In Sam´s videos, you can just hear her voice. She is not allowed to go live on Instagram to calm her fans down. She has a tooth gap, the next day not. This doesn´t switch back and forth. You have it or not! Her tattoos are missing very often. She just wears the same clothes. Britney actually has more clothes than all of the people of a town combined. They use the same videos and pictures again and again. Usually, we got videos of her where she presented her different dresses. Her family talks like she is dead/non-existing.(maybe this is because they had a huge fight). Kevin got full custody and the double money, we saw her with her children the last time last year (besides Disney World in spring.)She doesn´t appear at court in person.

And then, when people like me say this, her team freaked out. We should stop writing this on her page or discuss this on the Internet. Britney reads it and it hurts her.WHY, when we just worry and want that she is alive , safe and well? We would help her in every way if she needs it. What is wrong with that?

Whatever this means, I don´t have a good feeling. Hope everything will turn out well. She gets her freedom, children, and money back and leave the states or go where she wants to go.

Mona Lisa makes even more sense with this theory 

• Like 1
18 hours ago, Buffybot said:

Not coronavirus, It is very different than any other and unfortunately scientists are still figuring out what It really is. Even with the vaccine, there's still questions without proper answers about the virus. 

The guy just shouldn't say things he clearly don't understand, he is (allegedly) an Influencer. Corona isn't a flu, being healthy helps to avoid normal diseases. Many fit and young people died, just like others.

This is true,  but it is also true that unhealthy/old people die and have a harder time with this Illness in much bigger proportions.

3 hours ago, Thecodeman25 said:

This is true,  but it is also true that unhealthy/old people die and have a harder time with this Illness in much bigger proportions.

Yes this is correct, older people or with certain diseases can have a hard time, but the way he (and some people) acts like If you're athletic and eats well you can easily beat this, is very irresponsable and so not true.