Britney and Sam celebrating Christmas together: new photos!

Slayer

1 hour ago, lili_ballet said:

he did stay in quarantine for two weeks so i dont see the problem. my one friend that got the virus only had fever for a day and was fine otherwise, it affects all ppl differently

It can affect people differently yes, that's the point. He was claiming because of his diet and life style he was able to get better faster and other people should do the same, so they would get better aswell.

That's not how It works, athletes and other young people with healthy life styles died all over the world because of Covid. Scientists didn't prove any of what he was saying, It worked with him (even tho probably It had nothing to do with his habits) but It won't with others.

• Love 3
  • Like 1
8 hours ago, BND said:

Am I the only one who thinks it doesnt look like her. Maybe it's the filter or the new hair but idk it looks like someone else to me. Cant we ever just get a real photo without stupid filters and close ups.

I know you can change a lot, use filters and stuff.BUT, the girl on Instagram looks younger. And I can´t feel the real Britney. When you see Paparazzi pictures, I can feel her.

The facts are, we actually don´t saw Britney since last year. Yes, there were a few Paparazzi's pictures this year, but her face was covered on all of them, not just because of the mask. But also with her hair. In Sam´s videos, you can just hear her voice. She is not allowed to go live on Instagram to calm her fans down. She has a tooth gap, the next day not. This doesn´t switch back and forth. You have it or not! Her tattoos are missing very often. She just wears the same clothes. Britney actually has more clothes than all of the people of a town combined. They use the same videos and pictures again and again. Usually, we got videos of her where she presented her different dresses. Her family talks like she is dead/non-existing.(maybe this is because they had a huge fight). Kevin got full custody and the double money, we saw her with her children the last time last year (besides Disney World in spring.)She doesn´t appear at court in person.

And then, when people like me say this, her team freaked out. We should stop writing this on her page or discuss this on the Internet. Britney reads it and it hurts her.WHY, when we just worry and want that she is alive , safe and well? We would help her in every way if she needs it. What is wrong with that?

Whatever this means, I don´t have a good feeling. Hope everything will turn out well. She gets her freedom, children, and money back and leave the states or go where she wants to go.

• Love 3
47 minutes ago, Buffybot said:

It can affect people differently yes, that's the point. He was claiming because of his diet and life style he was able to get better faster and other people should do the same, so they would get better aswell.

That's not how It works, athletes and other young people with healthy life styles died all over the world because of Covid. Scientists didn't prove any of what he was saying, It worked with him (even tho probably It had nothing to do with his habits) but It won't with others.

yes athletes can get very sick too but its not exactly science fiction to say that a healthy lifestyle helps your chances to fight the virus not just this but any virus i dont get ur point

obvi its not a cure or a 100% protection but being helathy and fit is still beneficial

• Love 1
  • Like 4
2 hours ago, lili_ballet said:

yes athletes can get very sick too but its not exactly science fiction to say that a healthy lifestyle helps your chances to fight the virus not just this but any virus i dont get ur point

obvi its not a cure or a 100% protection but being helathy and fit is still beneficial

Not coronavirus, It is very different than any other and unfortunately scientists are still figuring out what It really is. Even with the vaccine, there's still questions without proper answers about the virus. 

The guy just shouldn't say things he clearly don't understand, he is (allegedly) an Influencer. Corona isn't a flu, being healthy helps to avoid normal diseases. Many fit and young people died, just like others.

• Love 3
  • Like 1
36 minutes ago, Buffybot said:

Not coronavirus, It is very different than any other and unfortunately scientists are still figuring out what It really is. Even with the vaccine, there's still questions without proper answers about the virus. 

The guy just shouldn't say things he clearly don't understand, he is (allegedly) an Influencer. Corona isn't a flu, being healthy helps to avoid normal diseases. Many fit and young people died, just like others.

yes, the coronavirus. healthier people, those who are in shape and eat well, are at a lower risk for complications. that is why the elderly and those with health complications whether it be diabetes, cancer, obesity, etc., are at a higher risk. that doesnt mean the healthiest person in the word cant die from it or that a sickly, hospitalized person will die.

• Like 2
31 minutes ago, mannequin19 said:

that doesnt mean the healthiest person in the word cant die from it.

I agree with you on this, Brit boyfriend implied every person could beat Covid quickly like he did because he is basically the "Superman". His message was wrong and he was rightfully dragged for It, even TMZ posted about It. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.theridgefieldpress.com/news/coronavirus/amp/Family-Perfectly-healthy-Norwalk-trainer-15196441.php

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.arabnews.com/node/1751201/amp 

Angry The End GIF by Robert E Blackmon

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Buffybot said:

fit and healthy people die from the flu too like i said its not guaranteed protection still u have more chances of  not being very sick if ur fit and healthy than if ur unfit and overweight

• Super Mods
42 minutes ago, lilhennythings said:

She looks great and I love her hair.

But once again why does Sam's Insta have normal Brintey content and Britney's insta is Bizarro cray cray world.

You really going to ask that when her daddy has complete control over everything?:cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek: