Britney and Sam celebrating Christmas together: new photos!

Slayer

3 hours ago, Buffybot said:

Gianettos sucks, for real lol 

I just don't feel fine seeing her spend Christmas with only one person. She has a family, she has sons, that's so not ok...

But go off I guess...

There’s this thing called COVID and shared custody. She’s not alone. She’s with her partner whom seems to be a much healthier and positive influence than the hillbillie kentwood klan. Y’all are so dramatic. She’s a grown *** woman who splits holidays with her ex. 

• Like 3
14 minutes ago, PZHSB said:

There’s this thing called COVID and shared custody. She’s not alone. She’s with her partner whom seems to be a much healthier and positive influence than the hillbillie kentwood klan. 

We can't blame Covid for Britney's situation with her sons, do some research and you'll understand why. And If that's the case, how to explain last year celebrations when they weren't with her?

There's no "shared custody", she has visitation rights and it's very limited since her father abused her older son Sean Preston.

Much healthier and positive influence? Hummm I don't know about that. He was infected with Covid (allegedly) and said he was almost cured after three days because he eats good stuff and works out lol... He isn't one of the hillbillie kentwood, but he sure is as ignorant as them. 

• Like 3