Britney and Sam celebrating Christmas together: new photos!

Slayer

On 12/26/2020 at 3:58 PM, chizwhiz said:

Lynne is either with her or Kevin as she posted a pic of somewhere in California days ago, and JL posted a pic saying she was just staying with her family and then some pics at her home and some at another home with photos of other people on the wall, and a delta sign - where her MIL works (so she's clearly fibbing) [Louisiana issued no family gatherings rule despite this]

Earlier this year they went to LA but werent at Britneys. From the pics Juno posted, it was clear she was staying at a hotel or smt. Someone asked her on the comments and she said the meeting she had was far away from Britneys. It seems Bryan also has a house in LA. The pics Lynne posted of Britneys kids a month ago was said to be at Bryans. 

18 hours ago, Bundy said:

Earlier this year they went to LA but werent at Britneys. From the pics Juno posted, it was clear she was staying at a hotel or smt. Someone asked her on the comments and she said the meeting she had was far away from Britneys. It seems Bryan also has a house in LA. The pics Lynne posted of Britneys kids a month ago was said to be at Bryans. 

I think jamie snr always used to chaperone the boys back to lousiana, as he had a condo somewhere there. Obviously now that's no longer an option.

2 hours ago, chizwhiz said:

I think jamie snr always used to chaperone the boys back to lousiana, as he had a condo somewhere there. Obviously now that's no longer an option.

Yeah, I bet Kevin doesnt let them to go to Louisiana anymore.