Lou Taylor sent BreatheHeavy a legal letter demanding we retract and apologize for the Courtney Love story within 24 hours or face legal action, so here it is

I think your Apology (By Demand) was very well done. As I said on chat, my question still is, are they suing Courtney Love too? It's not the first time she says things about her or Jamie, but there's never action against her but to those that replicate the information.

I don't think she'll change anything, 'cause I don't think she believes she's wrong.

What I do hope is that all of those that still believed that somehow you or BreatheHeavy were colluded with Lou Taylor or Jamie or anyone pro-conservatorship, and that that's why you always ask not to be rude to them, finally see the truth of how things really are.

Going back to Courtney, I think it's very unfortunate because sadly the image that people have of her is not very good, so her word will rarely be taken seriously. It would take for someone with a better reputation, like Cher or something, that spoke up about the situation, but I don't think she has any details so, it'll be very hard. Hopefully Sam Ingham can keep digging up more receipts for the hearings so our business manager of the year can at least pay for what can be proved.

• Love 7
  • Leader
2 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

I think your Apology (By Demand) was very well done. As I said on chat, my question still is, are they suing Courtney Love too? It's not the first time she says things about her or Jamie, but there's never action against her but to those that replicate the information.

I don't think she'll change anything, 'cause I don't think she believes she's wrong.

What I do hope is that all of those that still believed that somehow you or BreatheHeavy were colluded with Lou Taylor or Jamie or anyone pro-conservatorship, and that that's why you always ask not to be rude to them, finally see the truth of how things really are.

Thanks man. Means a lot :katycry_perry_crying_tears_sad_sobbing: 

And yea if people still think I ever had any relationship with them than IDK what else to do :riha_rihanna_cackle_laughing_lol_haha_hehe_lmao_hand:

• Like 2
13 minutes ago, Easy There said:

The fact dumb *** Dina would be the first one with restraining order against Lindsay the moment cship was granted  :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

I just know that Lou the entire time of that short-lived relationship was just sitting there like :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

PLOTTING.

I guess she didn't expect Michael Lohan to have half a brain left. But wasn't he some big hotshot on Wall Street that eventually went broke? That's more success than Jamie ever had.

To be honest as strained as their relationship must be low-key Lindsay is blessed Michael thought she already had enough (alleged) predators in her life and didn't want to share. 

GlamorousPersonalIcelandicsheepdog-max-1

THIS ENTIRE POST IS ALLEGEDLY/FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY. :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

~Speculation~

• Love 1
  • Haha 6
37 minutes ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

I just know that Lou the entire time of that short-lived relationship was just sitting there like :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

PLOTTING.

I guess she didn't expect Michael Lohan to have half a brain left. But wasn't he some big hotshot on Wall Street that eventually went broke? That's more success than Jamie ever had.

To be honest as strained as their relationship must be low-key Lindsay is blessed Michael thought she already had enough (alleged) predators in her life and didn't want to share. 

GlamorousPersonalIcelandicsheepdog-max-1

THIS ENTIRE POST IS ALLEGEDLY/FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY. :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

~Speculation~

Yeah you just know lounwas waiting for the right moment with Dina :beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching:

yeah he was a lawyer or some shizz. ***** and alcohol ruined him.

• Like 1