Lou Taylor sent BreatheHeavy a legal letter demanding we retract and apologize for the Courtney Love story within 24 hours or face legal action, so here it is

• Leader
3 hours ago, ExXL said:

It's not your fault , you are just doing your job and you are doing everything right , and we see all the efforts you do to keep this forum respectful and positive , it's not your fault there are witches and predators out there hunting innocent people and exploit them at any given chance , but Karma is a sweet thing and I really want to believe that soon things will start balancing themselves . 

Thank you for the kind words. Time, the ultimate truth teller :katycream_perry_witness_nod_yes:

• Love 6
  • Leader
3 hours ago, Easy There said:

Yeah guys just use "allegedly" when you write about Loucifer. It's how Wendy Williams avoids lawsuit for her bs stories  :wendy_williams_bop_listen_music:

Yea I'll have to go the extra mile moving forward. I felt like I was already being smart about how I worded things. Ultimately, if she wants to go after me she will (no matter how something is worded)

• Like 3
8 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Really appreciate this comment @MyahJeanSpears :katycry_perry_crying_tears_sad_sobbing:

TBH I totally forgot about the Through The Storm stuff. Does anyone have any scans of the part Lynne mentions Lou? I would find that very interesting to see now considering Ms. Taylor adamantly denies having any part of the creation of the conservatorship. 

And thank you for offering to back me financially, but I will do my damndest to not let things escalate to that. I want to keep the peace (hence this video/apology/retraction). But it's GREATLY greatly appreciated :crying3_britney_sobbing_tears_sad:💜 

No problem! :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support: Hope you feel empowered with all of the support you have on this site as well as from the #FB movement in general. 

Here is a scan that I found on Twitter. 

EpnigJjU0AAIR1I?format=jpg&name=medium

@BritneyHiatus has further debunked Lou's "non-involvement" through court documents, etc stating otherwise.

And yes, we are hoping it doesn't come to that either. It would be in a lot of people's best interest for this site to shut down. We cannot give them that win. A lot of news is disseminated through here and it is vital that this place continues to provide that service to the movement. You did the right thing and handled it in the best way possible, imo.

This actually reminds me of a few months ago when there was a USA Today article clearly written by someone on Team Con that was used to shut down a lot of FreeBritney conversation on Facebook and Twitter as "proof" that the FreeBritney movement was a conspiracy. Note that USAToday did not bother to publish a retraction when their clearly biased, uninformed article, was disproven via Sam Ingham's court documents later on. They are playing a really dirty game. But the truth always wins out eventually.

• Like 2
50 minutes ago, Deepheat01Deepheat01 said:

This.  She' making empty threats because the only way to take down the article would be a lawsuit against the original publishers.  She knows she would have to face the stand and would be exposed so she's going after you with empty threats  as it's her only way to stop the spread of the news. 

Let's bring this to the newspapers that firstly published the article about Courtney. I'm sure they would be intersted

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Yea I'll have to go the extra mile moving forward. I felt like I was already being smart about how I worded things. Ultimately, if she wants to go after me she will (no matter how something is worded)

She is just using scare tactics. But you never know with alleged psychopaths.

• Like 2

Imagine being THIS pressed 4 days before Christmas. :roxxy::weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

Imagine (allegedly) making it your business to entrap human beings and slowly sap them of their money for over a decade and never expecting to get caught/get any heat for your (alleged) part in said scheme?

Homegirl must have been SHAKING when she received her Google alerts. I would have loved to have been a fly on that wall. 

Who hurt you, Louise? :katyfrog_perry_upset_um:

• Haha 5
31 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

No it was a different law firm. I chose to keep their identity anonymous for now because I think revealing who they are might escalate things and I want to avoid that :byesmoke_tiffany_miss_ms_ny_new_york_sitting_smoking_cigarette:

with that answer I'm positive that I know the firm :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

• Love 2
  • Haha 4