Lou Taylor sent BreatheHeavy a legal letter demanding we retract and apologize for the Courtney Love story within 24 hours or face legal action, so here it is

2 hours ago, Easy There said:

Lucifer if you are reading this. Please pass my message to Junno Lyn.

giphy.gif

Loucifer should give up trying to make Juno Chynn happen, she never will. Too bad the Spears sister who lacks talent, charisma, beauty, star power and quality is the one who likes it. But I guess she bonded with it bc of that and her lack of kindness too. And of course for allegedly being jealous of Britney too :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

1 minute ago, Bundy said:

Lou, giving up trying to make Juno Chynn happen, she never will. Too bad the Spears sister who lacks talent, charisma, beauty and star power and quality is the one who likes u. But I guess she bonded with u bc of that and her lack of kindness too. And of course for allegedly being jealous of Britney too :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

Nothing but the tea in this post :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

• Haha 2

Jordan,you did very well and your "apologies"is so sassy and classy!

When I saw this news really my blood burnt! I really have so strong negative feelings towards this "angel"woman and it doesn't happen often with me but she really worked hard to achieve it.

But this news only confirms we as a community cannot back down and we must to keep #FreeBritney alive more than ever although the whole process is so slow and doesn't give is so far what we want for Britney. We cannot give up until we see once again for the first time since January 2008 free Britney with her basic human rights restorted. Whole system must be changed and I am writing this as a woman from Poland,Europe!

• Love 4