Lou Taylor sent BreatheHeavy a legal letter demanding we retract and apologize for the Courtney Love story within 24 hours or face legal action, so here it is

first of all why would you come for

us are you that scared

cos it’s pretty pathetic ngl i

know lawsuits sound scary but

lets be honest theres no way youd win

or even try to win this one it would be

unheard of

totally

and also you can lie to the world

you know but you cant 

lie to god cos hes omniscient

or have you forgotten??

rot in hell, and coram deo 

2 minutes ago, PrincessAkwa said:

Why would Lou spend time, money and effort on something that contradicts court documents and Lynnes book? 

This is so random and seems so desperate imo.  I excepected a little more finesse. I dont know - something is off. 

Because she's a high profile figure with more money than logic.

Cease and desists like this are only there to create fear and intimidate. the facts are against her.

• Love 1
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, PrincessAkwa said:

Why would Lou spend time, money and effort on something that contradicts court documents and Lynnes book? 

This is so random and seems so desperate imo.  I excepected a little more finesse. I dont know - something is off. 

She is simply desperate, it worked for over 10 years, why? Because at this point they released some new album, unreleased tracks, but it doesn't work anymore, as you can see. :mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green:

• Like 1