Lou Taylor sent BreatheHeavy a legal letter demanding we retract and apologize for the Courtney Love story within 24 hours or face legal action, so here it is

5 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

Yea this is the saddest part to me tbh. I feel censored. But at the same time, I'm trying to live as drama free as possible so I played along.

TBH she could've just as easily reached out to me personally to explain and ask to have the article taken down. Work with me, don't threaten me. 

I know threatening is bad but tbh her threatening you (a fan) just helps prove how horrible she is even more

• Like 2

Guys is it possible for any other higher-ups that speak out for Britney to just pretend they don't see L**'s messages/emails/etc. threatening them? I know this might not be a bright comment but can't they just ignore and not respond as if they almost receive too much emails/messages to see Lou's?

Edited by IAmJustAKnee
6 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

It's all good :] Some times these things happen. I'd like to think I am handling this well but since it's all unfolding in real time it's hard to gauge. :hideous_um_zoom_hide_what_confused_scared:

I think you are. In a twisty way, this is awesome news. Nobody who feels truly secure in her stance would invest this much time and resources in chasing fan forums. She truly is shaking. Aaaand she reads the forum. Good girl, Loulu. Good girl. 

• Love 1
  • Like 3
17 minutes ago, IAmJustAKnee said:

I know threatening is bad but tbh her threatening you (a fan) just helps prove how horrible she is even more

We should sue her as a class action: That ***** would run and hide faster than Britney run off the stage after BBMA 2011 with Rihanna :ohi_okay_chewing_gum_well_welp:

• Love 1
  • Haha 6
34 minutes ago, Karmickiss said:

Whoever gets paid to sift through conversations on BH for Lou, or maybe Lou herself(bc let’s face it- she herself went off on fans earlier in the year) :demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:

is gonna be up all night reading this long as$ thread. 

sksksksk

Really she came here? Do you have links? I love to read where people speculate BootyHole Lou was replying allegedly 

7 minutes ago, void priestess said:

Really she came here? Do you have links? I love to read where people speculate BootyHole Lou was replying allegedly 

She commented under a small account of a Britney fan on IG earlier this year, then she got slapped with a cease & desist by Sam Lutfi bc she’s a liar 😂

https://imgur.com/gallery/gOByq0I

She or someone from HER camp definitely is on here at minimum watching otherwise they wouldn’t know that we were looking at the article discussing Courtney’s comment. I think you have to have an account to see posts on BH.

• Haha 1
  • Like 2
5 minutes ago, Karmickiss said:

She commented under a small account of a Britney fan on IG earlier this year, then she got slapped with a cease & desist by Sam Lutfi bc she’s a liar 😂

https://imgur.com/gallery/gOByq0I

She or someone from HER camp definitely is on here at minimum watching otherwise they wouldn’t know that we were looking at the article discussing Courtney’s comment. I think you have to have an account to see posts on BH.

Oh yea I knew about all that. That ***** lies when she says she's all for freedom of speech. 

I was wondering more if like some suspicious comments in the wild made folks wonder if it was Lou Taylor allegedly. 

I read comments on an article everyone was commenting against the conservatorship except this one person who was replying to everyone to argue in favor. Some folks thought it could have been Lou and Friends 

Just now, void priestess said:

Oh yea I knew about all that. That ***** lies when she says she's all for freedom of speech. 

I was wondering more if like some suspicious comments in the wild made folks wonder if it was Lou Taylor allegedly. 

I read comments on an article everyone was commenting against the conservatorship except this one person who was replying to everyone to argue in favor. Some folks thought it could have been Lou and Friends 

Oh I deff agree she probably pays people at tristar to offset the hate in comments all over social media. I had a similar situation where I had gotten a top comment under an E! News IG post talking about Britney’s dad and a random 0 follower 0 pictures 0 posts having a$s account was defending him tooth and nail cursing me out 😂 all bc I said “Yeah he loves Britney so much yet she hasn’t been able to speak for herself publicly unfiltered in over a decade” and my comment accidentally got like 6,000 likes so it was the first thing someone saw 💀

I sat there and thought...Jamie & Lou are NOT pop girls, they don’t have fans. So any suspicious accounts going hard asf for them might as well be paid minions

Obviously I have no proof of anything but with them harassing and suing fans publicly it’s pretty obvious the lengths they go. The GP doesn’t even feel THAT strongly about this whole thing so I wondered who was sooOoOooo invested to go hard for Jamie behind a fake account

• Haha 2
2 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

Someone just posted this on my FB :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

From Lynne's book

132016400_3953696731315397_5602507251500

I never read Lynne's book, the motivation for it and the timing laways rubbed me a bit the wrong way. Well let me say I'm disgusted at the fact that Lynne compared the idea of having her daughter being put under a conservatorship, even if temporary, to a dream! WTF!!?

This whole family is really just useless through and through!

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, Karmickiss said:

Oh I deff agree she probably pays people at tristar to offset the hate in comments all over social media. I had a similar situation where I had gotten a top comment under an E! News IG post talking about Britney’s dad and a random 0 follower 0 pictures 0 posts having a$s account was defending him tooth and nail cursing me out 😂 all bc I said “Yeah he loves Britney so much yet she hasn’t been able to speak for herself publicly unfiltered in over a decade” and my comment accidentally got like 6,000 likes so it was the first thing someone saw 💀

I sat there and thought...Jamie & Lou are NOT pop girls, they don’t have fans. So any suspicious accounts going hard asf for them might as well be paid minions

Obviously I have no proof of anything but with them harassing and suing fans publicly it’s pretty obvious the lengths they go. The GP doesn’t even feel THAT strongly about this whole thing so I wondered who was sooOoOooo invested to go hard for Jamie behind a fake account

Lmao it's so ******* pathetic. Imagine how exhausting BootyHole Lou must be obsessing over her online image all day, starting **** fights, and being negative all around. 

Allegedly 

• Haha 3
  • Like 1