Lou Taylor sent BreatheHeavy a legal letter demanding we retract and apologize for the Courtney Love story within 24 hours or face legal action, so here it is

3 minutes ago, Karmickiss said:

Don’t know if anyone has posted but Courtney commented under Breath Heavy’s Instagram post of Jordan’s YT video Apology (By Demand)

She said

“I feel as you that an “apology” should be made if there’s a mistake and it’s from the heart. Xclc”

#IStandWithCourtney #LouMTaylorIsEvil

• Love 5
10 hours ago, britneyluv said:

I've been thinking a lot about how to respond to this because I've been a Britney fan ever since BOMT but once I became a practicing attorney I started looking at things differently.

First let me say - @Jordan Miller while it was 100% the right move to apologize the way you did, at the end of the day, YOU. DID. NOTHING. WRONG (ethically, LEGALLY, etc). From what I gather, you merely REPOSTED a story that included DIRECT QUOTES by Courtney Love. If anybody would be on the hook for libel it would be Courtney, not Jordan.

For anyone uninterested in the legalese, feel free to skip this paragraph. But for those who are interested, defamation can include libel (written statements) and slander (spoken). While defamation laws vary from state to state, and admittedly I am only licensed to practice in Pennsylvania and New Jersey, the basic elements to prove defamation are to show that someone made a false statement about you, which they know is false yet they publish as fact, and as a result your personal and/or professional reputation are damaged, which could include financial loss or emotional distress.

Merely stating an opinion is NOT DEFAMATION, unless you present that opinion as an undisputed fact. Defamation cases are notoriously hard to prove, and TRUTH IS ALWAYS A DEFENSE. This is why celebrities very rarely sue tabloids but often go for the little guy (no offense to Jordan because you swole), meaning someone who may not have the finances to properly defend themselves, even if they did nothing wrong. In order to be liable for the tort of defamation, you must have made a statement that you either knew was false at the time you made it, or showed "reckless disregard" for whether it was true or not.

Which is all to say that most likely if this case went to trial, Jordan would not be found liable. However, in fighting that battle, you would go through the trouble of spending exorbitant amounts of money for an attorney to properly defend you, and unfortunately in these kinds of civil cases, the party with the most resources wins. It's highly unlikely that Loucifer (I think we can unapologetically call her that now) would actually sue, because her attorneys know that truth is an ABSOLUTE DEFENSE to defamation, that Jordan was not the one who made the statements but merely reposted those made by Courtney Love which he had no reason to believe were false, and that if Jordan were sued, both parties would open themselves up to discovery.

In a case like this, LOU DOES NOT WANT DISCOVERY. Because in order to defend himself, Jordan's attorneys would depose Lou, and any other individuals with relevant information, UNDER OATH, and that is where the truth actually matters. Once you are subject to a deposition, you are obligated to tell the truth or else risk being charged with perjury, so if Lou testified with a bunch of lies in order to prove her case, she would be the one in trouble, and she knows that. But she also knows that sending a scary demand letter to a nice guy who is unfamiliar with the law is the most efficient way to get him off her back. It's disgusting, shameful, and an abuse of power by attorneys that make the entire practice of law look bad.

I could go on and on for anyone who's interested in reading more, but honestly as someone who makes a career fighting bullies like this in a professional environment every day, it really upsets me to see this happen to someone who has tried to create a positive forum and genuinely tries to keep discussion open while walking on eggshells to prevent the threat of litigation by these kind of jerks, because clearly they're not going after the users, they're going after the most visible person to send a message. It's pathetic.

@Jordan MillerI sincerely mean this - you have handled this perfectly so far but if you need any legal advice going forward (obviously pro bono because duh Britney Stans stick together), just let me know and I got you. :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

-Andrew

@MyahJeanSpears this is the post I was referring to. 

And about ur other comment: yes, I saw that about the K family maybe having ties with the one that shall not be named, I was really surprised tho. 

She also has ties with Mary J blige and maybe Charlie Puth? It seems like she doesnt work with Jflop anymore :yesplease_yas_agree_preach: lets hope in the near future her *** is going to be really exposed and these fake artists wont have any choice other than dropping her. I can already see her fuming If she loses businesses and money :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

10 hours ago, britneyluv said:

I've been thinking a lot about how to respond to this because I've been a Britney fan ever since BOMT but once I became a practicing attorney I started looking at things differently.

First let me say - @Jordan Miller while it was 100% the right move to apologize the way you did, at the end of the day, YOU. DID. NOTHING. WRONG (ethically, LEGALLY, etc). From what I gather, you merely REPOSTED a story that included DIRECT QUOTES by Courtney Love. If anybody would be on the hook for libel it would be Courtney, not Jordan.

For anyone uninterested in the legalese, feel free to skip this paragraph. But for those who are interested, defamation can include libel (written statements) and slander (spoken). While defamation laws vary from state to state, and admittedly I am only licensed to practice in Pennsylvania and New Jersey, the basic elements to prove defamation are to show that someone made a false statement about you, which they know is false yet they publish as fact, and as a result your personal and/or professional reputation are damaged, which could include financial loss or emotional distress.

Merely stating an opinion is NOT DEFAMATION, unless you present that opinion as an undisputed fact. Defamation cases are notoriously hard to prove, and TRUTH IS ALWAYS A DEFENSE. This is why celebrities very rarely sue tabloids but often go for the little guy (no offense to Jordan because you swole), meaning someone who may not have the finances to properly defend themselves, even if they did nothing wrong. In order to be liable for the tort of defamation, you must have made a statement that you either knew was false at the time you made it, or showed "reckless disregard" for whether it was true or not.

Which is all to say that most likely if this case went to trial, Jordan would not be found liable. However, in fighting that battle, you would go through the trouble of spending exorbitant amounts of money for an attorney to properly defend you, and unfortunately in these kinds of civil cases, the party with the most resources wins. It's highly unlikely that Loucifer (I think we can unapologetically call her that now) would actually sue, because her attorneys know that truth is an ABSOLUTE DEFENSE to defamation, that Jordan was not the one who made the statements but merely reposted those made by Courtney Love which he had no reason to believe were false, and that if Jordan were sued, both parties would open themselves up to discovery.

In a case like this, LOU DOES NOT WANT DISCOVERY. Because in order to defend himself, Jordan's attorneys would depose Lou, and any other individuals with relevant information, UNDER OATH, and that is where the truth actually matters. Once you are subject to a deposition, you are obligated to tell the truth or else risk being charged with perjury, so if Lou testified with a bunch of lies in order to prove her case, she would be the one in trouble, and she knows that. But she also knows that sending a scary demand letter to a nice guy who is unfamiliar with the law is the most efficient way to get him off her back. It's disgusting, shameful, and an abuse of power by attorneys that make the entire practice of law look bad.

I could go on and on for anyone who's interested in reading more, but honestly as someone who makes a career fighting bullies like this in a professional environment every day, it really upsets me to see this happen to someone who has tried to create a positive forum and genuinely tries to keep discussion open while walking on eggshells to prevent the threat of litigation by these kind of jerks, because clearly they're not going after the users, they're going after the most visible person to send a message. It's pathetic.

@Jordan MillerI sincerely mean this - you have handled this perfectly so far but if you need any legal advice going forward (obviously pro bono because duh Britney Stans stick together), just let me know and I got you. :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

-Andrew

You're amazing :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

• Love 2
27 minutes ago, UnyewsualYew said:

Jordan can we remove this emoji. I know it's popular and I know nobody means any harm but this girl almost died of suicide because of trolling about her looks during this period. This photo was literally taken whilst she was suffering horrific abuse about her appearance and she was depressed and I don't think it's nice to use it for entertainment. I may be being a bit of a Karen and will probably get flack for asking but I am.

Really? :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised: how sad. Who is she?

15 minutes ago, Bundy said:

@MyahJeanSpears this is the post I was referring to. 

And about ur other comment: yes, I saw that about the K family maybe having ties with the one that shall not be named, I was really surprised tho. 

She also has ties with Mary J blige and maybe Charlie Puth? It seems like she doesnt work with Jflop anymore :yesplease_yas_agree_preach: lets hope in the near future her *** is going to be really exposed and these fake artists wont have any choice other than dropping her. I can already see her fuming If she loses businesses and money :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

I don't know how I missed that post! @britneyluv You sound like an incredible person and I agree with this post 100%. And Yassssss you betta represent the B Army with that law degree. yas GIF

To be honest Mary J. Blige and Charlie Pluth are really talented. It's kind of sickening how she used Britney as a selling point to attract these other artists. All it really takes is one big client, I suppose. I really do hope that going forward people at least do a small background check. Everything from the reviews on the Tristar site, to the allegations which are easily findable...

I don't know I am a strong believer in karma. I have to trust that everything will play out as it is supposed to...

17 minutes ago, Needleney said:

Really? :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised: how sad. Who is she?

Jesy Nelson from Little Mix. She just left the band because of her mental health. There is a documentary about her trolling called Odd One Out. It truly is heart breaking and gut wrenching. She was called ms piggy, E.T, fat, disgusting, told to kill herself by hundreds daily when she found fame. I even remember back then people on my own social media sharing memes of her mocking her looks. Exhale is full of decent people who wouldn't use it if they were aware of the history behind that pic.

• Love 3

Well we know what Lou does in her spare time (reads breatheheavy) :inbed_ahs_hotel_sarah_paulson_grin_smirk_cackle_bed_reading_phone: 

If Jordan has to apologize do the other publications have to also? Jordan only posted direct quotes :donewithit_carpool_karaoke_britney_glory_hand_telling_talking_chatting_wave_waving: and other publications were sharing this interview. It was all over the internet for a day or two.

It makes me think Lou already knew this was coming out. She responded rather quickly :tired_so_there_head_tilt_annoyed_see_rose_mcgowan:

• Like 3
45 minutes ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

I don't know how I missed that post! @britneyluv You sound like an incredible person and I agree with this post 100%. And Yassssss you betta represent the B Army with that law degree. yas GIF

To be honest Mary J. Blige and Charlie Pluth are really talented. It's kind of sickening how she used Britney as a selling point to attract these other artists. All it really takes is one big client, I suppose. I really do hope that going forward people at least do a small background check. Everything from the reviews on the Tristar site, to the allegations which are easily findable...

I don't know I am a strong believer in karma. I have to trust that everything will play out as it is supposed to...

I have nothing against them, but I meant fake bc of course they must know about all the rumours around her and they still choose to stay with her. Of course they know about FreeBritney and her *** being exposed. Do they think its a lie or they dont care? If someone was my business manager or whatever and I saw so many people talking **** about her, Id like to do a search about that person. I wouldnt want anything with someone that shady, but I guess in Hollywood people are like that, they only care about themselves and their careers. But the second shes really exposed (I hope it comes to this), all these artists will drop her and that they didnt have a clube before :tiffeyeroll_miss_ny_new_york_ms_annoyed_eyes_roll_eyeroll_irritated:

Yeah, who was she before Britney? She seems to have used Britney to make herself look powerful and a badass business woman. I mean, from 2008-2013 Britney was really successful with charts and sales, anyone in the business would want that for them. She probably sold to them she knew was doing managing one of the biggest stars in the world's businesses. 

I hope ure right about karma getting to her. Do u believe whats happening to Britney is karma? 

23 minutes ago, Bundy said:

I have nothing against them, but I meant fake bc of course they must know about all the rumours around her and they still choose to stay with her. Of course they know about FreeBritney and her *** being exposed. Do they think its a lie or they dont care? If someone was my business manager or whatever and I saw so many people talking **** about her, Id like to do a search about that person. I wouldnt want anything with someone that shady, but I guess in Hollywood people are like that, they only care about themselves and their careers. But the second shes really exposed (I hope it comes to this), all these artists will drop her and that they didnt have a clube before :tiffeyeroll_miss_ny_new_york_ms_annoyed_eyes_roll_eyeroll_irritated:

Yeah, who was she before Britney? She seems to have used Britney to make herself look powerful and a badass business woman. I mean, from 2008-2013 Britney was really successful with charts and sales, anyone in the business would want that for them. She probably sold to them she knew was doing managing one of the biggest stars in the world's businesses. 

I hope ure right about karma getting to her. Do u believe whats happening to Britney is karma? 

I don't necessarily believe what's happening to Britney is "karma" in that sense. Although one could argue she did experience some karmic blowback for getting with Kevin while he was still involved with Star. 

To be honest while I do believe in karma, I feel like it's taking its sweet *** time dealing with these people. Kevin has it too good, imo. The fact that James, Lou, etc are still thriving is concerning. But we also really have no idea what's going on in their day to day nor do we know if they are actually happy. 

Regarding Britney, I don't think she deserves to be in a conservatorship, obviously. And it's a horrible injustice what is happening to her. However, you can only see with hindsight why things happen the way that they do. I don't want to go down the route that she's a sacrificial lamb, but in my opinion her situation carried out in the public eye did expose how sick we were as a society. The lengths we allowed her to be mocked, bullied, etc. Regardless of whatever Britney's karma looked like going into this life, her journey has been unique and has/will result in many societal changes. Hopefully it has inspired more empathy from society, and shone a light on the darkness that resides in Hollywood.

If she decides to advocate for ending conservatorship abuse that would be an extraordinary end result. But her situation has exposed not only the corruptness and complete sham that is a conservatorship (and the state of California), it has led to a movement where people are finally realizing that there are thousands of vulnerable people out there that are being abused as well. 

I know it sounds cliche but this is a situation where I think "everything happens for a reason." This was part of Britney's soul contract/life purpose. I don't know if its her or Cassie posting the spiritual stuff on her IG, but I believe that Britney needs to find her inner strength to overcome these obstacles. We don't have the benefit of seeing the future and seeing what the end result will be. But I do believe in a spiritual sense it is all playing out as it is supposed to. Regardless, a very heavy karmic destiny. The fact that she is still here with us means that there is more she is meant to do on this Earth. Her story is not over. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, UnyewsualYew said:

Jordan can we remove this emoji. I know it's popular and I know nobody means any harm but this girl almost died of suicide because of trolling about her looks during this period. This photo was literally taken whilst she was suffering horrific abuse about her appearance and she was depressed and I don't think it's nice to use it for entertainment. I may be being a bit of a Karen and will probably get flack for asking but I am.

I didnt know any of that, so thanks for sharing with us! U seem such a kind person, thats the type of person I admire, the ones who have empathy towards others, and not only a few, like many other people and stars who cry about everyone's else being abused, bullied and whatnot but Britney. Many people are like that with Britney, they have no compassion towards her whatsoever and then cry about Taylor and Beyonce being bullied or cheated on. U on the other hand seems to be the opposite of that ❤️