Lou Taylor sent BreatheHeavy a legal letter demanding we retract and apologize for the Courtney Love story within 24 hours or face legal action, so here it is

8 hours ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

Girl, I've been making that comparison on here for months. @Bundy will testify. Hahahaha.

Sis is (ALLEGEDLY) obsessed. To me, what she has ALLEGEDLY done is tantamount to legal ******.

real housewives tamra barney GIF by RealityTVGIFs

I remember u saying this and I agreed right away even tho it scared the **** out of me. She seems (allegedly) obsessed with Britney, like shes jealous or smt (allegedly) and deep down she wanted (allegedly) Britneys fame, power, money, success, ***ual freedom, youth, beauty and whatnot. I wouldnt doubt that she wanted (allegedly) to be worshipped like Britney is by gays and women. Britney is an icon and this is smt the person who shall not be named loves to say about herself every chance she can. 

This will never end. @Jordan Miller, I am without a doubt that this killed you to have to do. I am speaking on behalf of exhale when I say we do not shame or condemn you for complying. What is happening to Britney Spears is a tragedy. They are taking away more than a decade of her one precious life. This is a disaster. And it is censorship. While it could absolutely affect her, you only reported the story. If these claims are truly false, the only person she should be going after is Love. I am so sorry dude.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, Bundy said:

Im forever disgusted with Lynne calling the cship an impossible dream. Not to mention saying God's name along with this whole bs, these people always want to do bad things to other using God's name in vain and Im not even religious. 

If only Britney had a parent with any decency, empathy and loyalty towards her whatsoever and not only worrying more about her money and career. They make Lindsays parent look like father of the decade. Not only that but after the cship was already in place, she praised Jamies "work" at it saying Britney needed someone tougher. Imagine saying that after talking about Jamies abusive ways on ur book just months before. She was a complicit since the beginning and still is to some degree. I dont know how these people sleep at night. 

I listened to Lynn's interview during her promo tour on "Through the Storm" and she insists that Jamie was a "good man" with an alcohol problem. I wonder if they actually believe this, or if its a lie they tell themselves and the public to look better in the public eye. Because publicly all I have ever heard of Jamie Spears is the negative interactions he's had. Whether that is threatening Jordan, breaking through the door to shake SP, ******* up the restaurant business, etc etc etc. 

I really don't think that Lynn is a bad person. And I do give her credit for stepping up NOW. But listening to her interview during that era where she said she wasn't a stage mom and sent Britney on the road with Fe, who I guess happens to be a good person, but...lets just say I would not have made that choice with my family. I guess it paid off in the end, but to be honest there is something off with Britney's "origin" story. I am really starting to question how it is she came to find all this success with virtually no contacts in the industry. That Lynn was fine with sending her away because "Britney really wanted this?" I just don't know. I don't believe it. 

She really needed to take a more active role in Britney's life since the beginning, and I don't mean the beginning of the conservatorship. But this hands-off parenting approach is...interesting, to say the least. I don't want to make any excuses for them but I really do believe Britney has been ****ed since the beginning because I don't think these Louisiana folk have a great understanding of mental health issues, and don't have a lot of empathy for it either. That's why I don't think they'll ever "understand" Britney. There is deep emotional scarring there, in my opinion, and they don't care to explore that in a meaningful way. I think as long she is performing, they are happy. 

I think you can see the damage their marriage has done to Britney on some level. I believe Britney's relationships with men have all suffered immensely due to the psychological damage she has from growing up with Jamie as her father, and the main male figure in her life. Until that is resolved, she won't be able to fully heal. Jamie refusing to leave his role as conservator, despite her wishes, is only going to cause more pain and trauma. 

This post is all allegedly/For entertainment purposes only. :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle: Please disregard this (mostly) work of fiction. :wink_britney_everytime_white: These are just the ramblings of a disturbed and bored Britney stan. :riri_rihanna_take_bow_wink_flirt_hand_white:

• Love 7
  • Like 2
2 hours ago, Bundy said:

Tbh she just brought more attention to herself bc now fans are spreading even more about her on twitter and such to prove Courtneys claims.

Did anyone post about the cease & desist letter Sam sent her when she was saying Sam wrote those Britneys emails? Bc those emails are from 2007 and on them it says she was already hanging out with Jamie and that Britney was afraid of her. And she deleted all her comments accusing Lutfi after his cease & desist letter.  I mean, why would she delete it If she was right and could prove it? 

Yeah, I really don't know what she was trying to accomplish with this. I think it's pathetic she targeted Jordan in the way that she did. I wonder if this is having any affect on her business life. I would hope her clients are dropping her and that people no longer want to do business with her. :) You search for her on google and you get some pretty interesting results on the first page.

• Like 1
47 minutes ago, Bundy said:

I remember u saying this and I agreed right away even tho it scared the **** out of me. She seems (allegedly) obsessed with Britney, like shes jealous or smt (allegedly) and deep down she wanted (allegedly) Britneys fame, power, money, success, ***ual freedom, youth, beauty and whatnot. I wouldnt doubt that she wanted (allegedly) to be worshipped like Britney is by gays and women. Britney is an icon and this is smt the person who shall not be named loves to say about herself every chance she can. 

The following post is all allegedly/speculation/and for entertainment purposes only. :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

I think there are definitely control issues and power tripping going on. Possible sociopathy? Yes. 

The way she has manipulated and embedded herself into the Spears family I feel is disturbing. More disturbing is the fact that they let her do it. But yes I feel like on a subconscious level there is a reason she is pursuing all of these "disturbed" starlets. On the one hand its her one hit wonder "scam" so why not try to do it often and see what sticks? On the other, I do get the feeling that she sees people as objects/possessions. It wouldn't surprise me at this point if she sees Britney as her own property. I think she is obsessed with fame and power. Knows she will never be able to reach anything of that magnitude on her own, and has desperately attached herself to Britney out of jealousy and resentment to prove her worth. 

I believe she likes to prey on these people, swoop in and act like a savior. If she truly is a Christian, she's the worst one I have ever seen. I sense an aggressive, arrogant spirit in her.

• Love 2
  • Like 2
10 minutes ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

I listened to Lynn's interview during her promo tour on "Through the Storm" and she insists that Jamie was a "good man" with an alcohol problem. I wonder if they actually believe this, or if its a lie they tell themselves and the public to look better in the public eye. Because publicly all I have ever heard of Jamie Spears is the negative interactions he's had. Whether that is threatening Jordan, breaking through the door to shake SP, ******* up the restaurant business, etc etc etc. 

I really don't think that Lynn is a bad person. And I do give her credit for stepping up NOW. But listening to her interview during that era where she said she wasn't a stage mom and sent Britney on the road with Fe, who I guess happens to be a good person, but...lets just say I would not have made that choice with my family. I guess it paid off in the end, but to be honest there is something off with Britney's "origin" story. I am really starting to question how it is she came to find all this success with virtually no contacts in the industry. That Lynn was fine with sending her away because "Britney really wanted this?" I just don't know. I don't believe it. 

She really needed to take a more active role in Britney's life since the beginning, and I don't mean the beginning of the conservatorship. But this hands-off parenting approach is...interesting, to say the least. I don't want to make any excuses for them but I really do believe Britney has been ****ed since the beginning because I don't think these Louisiana folk have a great understanding of mental health issues, and don't have a lot of empathy for it either. That's why I don't think they'll ever "understand" Britney. There is deep emotional scarring there, in my opinion, and they don't care to explore that in a meaningful way. I think as long she is performing, they are happy. 

I think you can see the damage their marriage has done to Britney on some level. I believe Britney's relationships with men have all suffered immensely due to the psychological damage she has from growing up with Jamie as her father, and the main male figure in her life. Until that is resolved, she won't be able to fully heal. Jamie refusing to leave his role as conservator, despite her wishes, is only going to cause more pain and trauma. 

This post is all allegedly/For entertainment purposes only. :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle: Please disregard this (mostly) work of fiction. :wink_britney_everytime_white: These are just the ramblings of a disturbed and bored Britney stan. :riri_rihanna_take_bow_wink_flirt_hand_white:

Lol I think Lynne is used to accepting Jamies bs (see the story the restauranter told about her saying "oh no not this again" about Jamies story) and she was probably had to sell Jamie as a good tormented soul that was doing the best to help Britney. Her interviews were after Jamie became a conservator. I dont believe Jamie is a good man at all from many stories we already heard. Maybe he was even worse to Britney bc she never accepted his bs 100% and they never had a good relationship, but still. 

I dont think Lynne is a bad person, but I still dont think she was/is a good parent. I still dont think shes doing anything now. she still seems to hang out with Jamie, she still doesnt defend Britney publicly. She defended JL for much less. I dont buy her act and I feel shes playing both sides. She fails to take any responsability for what happened to Britney, she always likes to play aloof and then a victim. People here have mentioned she says on the book that she didnt wanna leave Louisiana and I think she used JL as an excuse for that. It seems like as soon Britney made it, she pushed the mom role to Felicia. Ive seen some Britneys interviews lately and in 2000 she says that she wishes her mom would visit her more, that every 3 weeks, she would come to Europe to spend some days with her. Around that time, Justin said Britney was alone on the road and she didnt have anyone else to talk about some things and had to call him. Then last year his friend said people always say "but Justin is also very famous and was a child star like Britney" about him not having a public breakdown like Britney had. The girl (who opened oops tour for Britney) said the difference was Justin had his mom with him all the time when he was younger and Britney had... Felicia. The girl talked highly of Felicia, but said she wasnt Britneys mother. And thats right, how could Lynne not see that? It seems like Britney began being really neglected since she was 15 and flew to Sweden to record bomt. Then Lynne would be pissed off at Britney for living with Justin or whatever. I remember on one of these interviews she says "the more money Britney made, less influence we had over her. The makeup artists were cooler..." I mean, what did she expect? Britney saw these people more than her own family, of course she would bond with them. Lynne played it safe and then cried about how Britney wasnt listening to her anymore? Lol I think she wanted to tell Britney what to do from her mansion Britney built for her haha 

What do u mean about Britneys origin? I dont even want to ask bc people might be lurking here :snooptoya_jackson_snooping_looking_magnifying_glass_glasses_search:

Yeah, she should have been for Britney every step of the way at least from 1997 to 2000 or smt. The problem with them is they seem to think they are right and thats it. If they are just stupid or whatever, why didnt they talk to a psychologist to help Britney somehow? I think its bc the cship has been good for the family like Bryan said. This is all they seem to care about: money and controlling Britneys career. As long as shes making bank, who cares how she feels? Im not saying I think Lynne wants to see Britney miserable, but I dont think she cares that much either. Her priorities seem to be JL, her trips with gf and that ****ty brand she sells products. I mean, If they cared about Britney, would they all live far away from her? How can be good for an "unfit" person to only be surrounded by a narcissist bf and securities? 

Didnt Lynne say that on her book? How Britneys first love would have a crazy influence on her life bc of her ****ty relationship with Jamie? And coincidence or not, Britney changed a lot after that. Britney had to hang out with Macaulay Culkin (they met in the past, I wish they would be friends like media were trying to say at the time) to understand that her family seem toxic and u dont have to put up with ur fathers **** all ur life bc hes ur dad. She had to see that sometimes we have to cut ties with family members who only hurt us. But how can she see that 100% if she seems manipulated and only can hang out with people approved by Jamie? She needed therapy and to be away from them. Britneys relationships arent never going to work with her under a cship and with her ****ed up relationship with Jamie. 

Btw isnt interesting that a guy Britney talked briefly in 99 already could see she had daddy issues? 

I will copy ur message bc it said everything I want to say too :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white::

This post is all allegedly/For entertainment purposes only. :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle: Please disregard this (mostly) work of fiction. :wink_britney_everytime_white:

38 minutes ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

Yeah, I really don't know what she was trying to accomplish with this. I think it's pathetic she targeted Jordan in the way that she did. I wonder if this is having any affect on her business life. I would hope her clients are dropping her and that people no longer want to do business with her. :) You search for her on google and you get some pretty interesting results on the first page.

Did u see a post some lawyer made here? But either way, its pathetic that he was threatned for reporting something a celeb said! He never said he believed to be true and It didnt start with him :slowdown_down_cardib_b_cardi_um_fast_confused_what_stare:

Oh how I wish everyone would drop her ***, I hope it gets to that point. 

31 minutes ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

The following post is all allegedly/speculation/and for entertainment purposes only. :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

I think there are definitely control issues and power tripping going on. Possible sociopathy? Yes. 

The way she has manipulated and embedded herself into the Spears family I feel is disturbing. More disturbing is the fact that they let her do it. But yes I feel like on a subconscious level there is a reason she is pursuing all of these "disturbed" starlets. On the one hand its her one hit wonder "scam" so why not try to do it often and see what sticks? On the other, I do get the feeling that she sees people as objects/possessions. It wouldn't surprise me at this point if she sees Britney as her own property. I think she is obsessed with fame and power. Knows she will never be able to reach anything of that magnitude on her own, and has desperately attached herself to Britney out of jealousy and resentment to prove her worth. 

I believe she likes to prey on these people, swoop in and act like a savior. If she truly is a Christian, she's the worst one I have ever seen. I sense an aggressive, arrogant spirit in her.

Its almost like a punishment for single women who had it all but couldnt handle. She even said she was a submissive woman. Britney, Courtney and Lindsay all were free, ***ually free, bold, women who drank and didnt give two ****s about people. It seems to me like she takes advantage of women going thru hard times and they should be controlled too. Its ******* disgusting how Britney said she was afraid of her and then Jamie seemed to be helping her to get to Britney. Meanwhile Lindsays dad did what he could to stop her. Not only her, but Britneys family also seem to not see Britney as a human being at all. Shes their cash cow, they own her so she has to obey. Its like farmers who abuse a cow and say she has to pay for her food while they take her milk away. I hope u understand what Im trying to say. She seems to rely on the fact being under a cship u have no rights, so she can do anything to boost her own career. I mean, otherwise she wouldnt made that far. And sadly many people use God to brainwash other people with their evil plans. 

This is all allegedly of course. I dont know **** and im just rambling at this point :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

My first initial thought was if I were Jordan, I would’ve taken the article down and not apologise! But after seeing his apology to her, it made me think... yes, if she wants people to stop bashing her name, then something good must come from her (even if she “thinks” she didn’t do anything wrong). If she doesn’t want to help Britney by getting out of this, then she should help Jamie. Like, who still wants to be working full time at 68! The amount of stress he must put himself through with all these court fights, the only thing he’ll be fighting soon is time. With that, he should be focusing on trying to repair what little relationship he has left with his daughter other than worrying about how much money he can make off of her...

• Love 1
  • Like 1

@Jordan Miller just watched the video in full :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:so proud of you

That was THE UTMOST CLASSIEST WAY to handle this situation! I am on the edge of my seat picturing miss Lou watching that :OMGney_britney_surprised_no_way_shocked_wide_eyes:

Congratulations though, you were mostly spreading joy and love and wanting for miss Lou to open her eyes and picture things in a different way. If she’s the Christian she says she is, it might just make her see things differently.... MIGHT :umomg_britney_shocked_wow_omg_surprised_eyes_wide:

• Love 2
6 hours ago, Bundy said:

Did u see a post some lawyer made here? But either way, its pathetic that he was threatned for reporting something a celeb said! He never said he believed to be true and It didnt start with him :slowdown_down_cardib_b_cardi_um_fast_confused_what_stare:

Oh how I wish everyone would drop her ***, I hope it gets to that point. 

I don't think I am familiar with the post by the lawyer. What you talking bout, love? 

And I do wish that to be the case. At the very least I think JLO may have dropped her. So that leaves her with Meghan Trainer and maybe...Aerosmith? I've read she has some involvement with a certain iconic family who's last name starts with a K, but I don't know how deep that runs. I really hope everyone comes to their senses.

They can all do better, imo. 

This ******* witch! She’s crazy and obsessed! Her image is going to be forever destroyed by this, she’s a narcissist, she’s obsessed to look like a good successful woman lol, she’s probably desperate at this point. You know what? F  UCK YOU LOU TAYLOR YOU B  ITCH! YOU ARE A PSYCHOPATH AND YOU’LL NEVER BE ABLE TO CLEAN YOUR DISGUSTING IMAGE! 

FREE BRITNEY!

LOU M.TAYLOR DESERVES JAIL!

• Love 3