Lou Taylor sent BreatheHeavy a legal letter demanding we retract and apologize for the Courtney Love story within 24 hours or face legal action, so here it is

32 minutes ago, Bundy said:

I wish u are right bc these people really deserve to be exposed and face the consequeces of whatever they have done to her. 

Yeah, maybe she still wants to live in NYC. She stayed in LA bc of the kids and the cship, but I hope in the near future she will be able to live whatever the hell she wants to, she deserves that so much!!!!

I agree! She always talks about how much she loves NYC. I remember in For the Record when she went and had dinner with the cast of In the Heights (hi Lin-Manuel Miranda), she said she wished she could live in New York but her baby daddy was in LA. 

I honestly think she'd be bored after living in Louisiana for awhile but she seems to have a fondness for NYC after living there for Ruthless. But she should be able to live wherever she wants!! I'm really hoping 2021 brings her the freedom to do so :awyeah_britney_yes_yas:

On 12/19/2020 at 5:24 PM, Jordan Miller said:

It's all good :] Some times these things happen. I'd like to think I am handling this well but since it's all unfolding in real time it's hard to gauge. :hideous_um_zoom_hide_what_confused_scared:

Well done Jordan. I have been visiting this site since forever and you have matured a lot. It's not fair but it's not your battle. You spoke very well. Continue with your work and things will evolve naturally.

On 12/21/2020 at 1:58 PM, Jordan Miller said:

Who is the person speaking in this court doc where it says "I spoke with Mr. Spears in early January 2008."

and

"During the month of January, Jeryll Cohen and I spoke with Mr. Spears numerous times in person and by telephone"

and

"Ms. Cohen, Ms. Thoreen, and I performed extensive research and analysis etc." 

I would love to see the full court doc

there is a laywer on youtube that goes through them emily baker.

16 hours ago, britneyluv said:

I agree! She always talks about how much she loves NYC. I remember in For the Record when she went and had dinner with the cast of In the Heights (hi Lin-Manuel Miranda), she said she wished she could live in New York but her baby daddy was in LA. 

I honestly think she'd be bored after living in Louisiana for awhile but she seems to have a fondness for NYC after living there for Ruthless. But she should be able to live wherever she wants!! I'm really hoping 2021 brings her the freedom to do so :awyeah_britney_yes_yas:

Yeah, I remember that! I think she lives in LA since 2000 or smt, she needs a fresh new start! 

Yeah, I also think she would be bored going back to Louisiana in a heartbeat but who can blame her 

I remember in 2003 she was looking for houses in London, I wonder what happened. I think shed love to live there too! I hope that too even tho Im losing my hopes about her case :kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing:

• 2 months later...
2 hours ago, ToxicMadness said:

Never forguet this entire investigation, spread the word... SPREAD THE WOOOORDDD.... AND GO CALL THE POLICE GO CALL THE GOVERNA!!

What a stupid irrelevant tweet. Lou being married with an anti-LGBTQ is completely irrelevant and has NOTHING to do with Britney‘s conservatorship tho.:katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile: Or am i missing something?

Yes, we know Lou is not a ‘nice’ person, but this is just reaching if you ask me.

20 minutes ago, AreYouReady said:

Lou being married with an anti-LGBTQ is completely irrelevant and has NOTHING to do with Britney‘s conservatorship tho.:katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile: Or am i missing something?

Yes, we know Lou is not a ‘nice’ person, but this is just reaching if you ask me.

After it went bankrupt, the last dollars of the Britney Spears foundation where mysteriously wired to that church, which by the way supports conversion therapy. And guess who’s a Pastor there? Lou Taylor’s godly husband. That’s why it is relevant.

It is just another example of Taylor embezzling funds from Britney, just like the one slip she had last year, when it was revealed that she used Britney’s money to pay for her legal expenses.

• Like 1
Just now, ToySoldier12 said:

After it went bankrupt, the last dollars of the Britney Spears foundation where wired by Lou to that church, which by the way supports conversion therapy.

When Lou used Britney’s money to pay for her legal expenses it wasn’t the first time happening. It’s been happening for years now and this is one of exemple of it. 

THISSSS....!!!