Lou Taylor sent BreatheHeavy a legal letter demanding we retract and apologize for the Courtney Love story within 24 hours or face legal action, so here it is

1 minute ago, Karmickiss said:

Someone on Twitter just compared CindyLouWho TaylorSwift to Yolanda Saldivar and you know what....

I see some alleged similarities allegedly.

:tbh_britney_nod_yes_yas_ftr_for_the_record_vma_2008_circus:

I've always thought this :crying3_britney_sobbing_tears_sad: but it scares me too much so I force myself to stop. I dont want that history to repeat itself

• Haha 1
  • Like 2
1 minute ago, Karmickiss said:

Someone on Twitter just compared CindyLouWho TaylorSwift to Yolanda Saldivar and you know what....

I see some alleged similarities allegedly.

:tbh_britney_nod_yes_yas_ftr_for_the_record_vma_2008_circus:

Girl, I've been making that comparison on here for months. @Bundy will testify. Hahahaha.

Sis is (ALLEGEDLY) obsessed. To me, what she has ALLEGEDLY done is tantamount to legal ******.

real housewives tamra barney GIF by RealityTVGIFs

• Love 1
  • Haha 3
  • Like 4
3 minutes ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

Girl, I've been making that comparison on here for months. @Bundy will testify. Hahahaha.

Sis is (ALLEGEDLY) obsessed. To me, what she has ALLEGEDLY done is tantamount to legal ******.

real housewives tamra barney GIF by RealityTVGIFs

3 minutes ago, Busybee said:

I've always thought this :crying3_britney_sobbing_tears_sad: but it scares me too much so I force myself to stop. I dont want that history to repeat itself

The fact that Loucille gets close by being all friendly, sending gifts and claiming to help someone in need...🤔

”lover of people” um it’s the delusion for me at this point.

Scared Cardi B GIF

• Haha 1
  • Like 5
1 minute ago, Easy There said:

Will she sue Lynn now ?

Not only Lynne. But the publishers. Who she herself helped source to get this book on the shelves. :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle:

I'm sure there's interviews of Lynne promoting this book on YouTube. I wonder if Lou was ever brought up during any of them. 

• Haha 4
2 minutes ago, Karmickiss said:

The fact that Loucille gets close by being all friendly, sending gifts and claiming to help someone in need...🤔

”lover of people” um it’s the delusion for me at this point.

Scared Cardi B GIF

Lmao this ***** was literally holding hands with Dina Lohan.

loutaylordina.jpg

You just KNOW ***** is fake. You know how low-down you have to be to pretend to enjoy Dina's company? :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

If you were to tell me Lou planted a dementor's kiss on both Dina and Jamie Lynn I would believe it!

harry potter death GIF

All in the name of sweet baby Jeethuth! :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

SAY IT WITH ME, Y'ALL:

A to da L to the L E G E 

GURL DIS ALLEGED!

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
2 minutes ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

Lmao this ***** was literally holding hands with Dina Lohan.

loutaylordina.jpg

You just KNOW ***** is fake. You know how low-down you have to be to pretend to enjoy Dina's company? :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

If you were to tell me Lou planted a dementor's kiss on both Dina and Jamie Lynn I would believe it!

harry potter death GIF

All in the name of sweet baby Jeethuth! :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

SAY IT WITH ME, Y'ALL:

A to da L to the L E G E 

GURL DIS ALLEGED!

The fact dumb *** Dina would be the first one with restraining order against Lindsay the moment cship was granted  :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Haha 2