‘Zombie-like’ Britney thinks her dad is drugging her - Headline from 2009

ivosoares

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

He was manipulating at the time with the Circus Tour in exchange for her babies.

And he is still doing it 12 years later.

But now she barely sees her kids, I think thats why he lost the leverage he had over her and shes still refusing to work. I hope she keeps strong and wont give in for trips or a so called more freedom, even tho I can only imagine how all this must be hard for her. 

3 hours ago, ivobb said:

Well, they were right all along. And this 2009, years and years ago. This also explains the Femme Fatale Era medicated state

‘Zombie-like’ Britney thinks her dad is drugging her | TopNews

Here's the original HollywoodGossip article https://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/2009/04/the-britney-spears-circus-tour-will-it-go-on/

Spoiler

Britney Spears has “convinced herself” that father Jamie Spears is upping her meds to keep her subdued and stay in control of her, according to sources.

“Britney is sure her father is out to get her and that he’s drugging her to turn her into a zombie who won’t fight back,” a source told British magazine Look.

While anonymous sources in unreliable magazines can't be taken at face value, the quotes back up rumors that Brit wants to torpedo the conservatorship.

“Ever since her breakdown last year when she was hospitalized, she’s been on several prescription pills to battle panic attacks. Her doctors have also prescribed anti-anxiety ***** Valium and Ativan to deal with stress and to help her sleep."

“As part of the court-ordered conservatorship, [Jamie Spears] has to make sure Britney takes the correct dosage because she forgets to take them."

"Lately, however, she’s been nodding off randomly in the middle of conversations and is convinced it’s because Jamie’s giving her much too much.”

This may also explain why she has no idea where she is sometimes.

The source adds that Britney Spears' friends, “tell her it’s just because she’s working so hard and performing every night on her Circus tour.”

But the superstar, says the source, thinks there are sinister, ulterior motives and insists her dad is drugging her to keep her under control.

Either way, it's a bad sign that Britney’s paranoia is rearing its head again in any form, as friends and lawyer Jon Eardley have been saying.

"She’s sneakily sending text messages to her ex-boyfriend, Adnan Ghalib, telling him she needs help because her dad is poisoning her," says the anonymous Britney mole. "She’s becoming desperate to get her dad out of her life.”

For the moment, at least, Jamie remains at the helm as the Circus tour rolls on. Click to enlarge some recent pics from Britney's L.A. show ...

No wonder she started deteriorating so quickly, imagine being on both diazepam and lorazepam while travelling around the world performing in front of thousands of people every night... James is truly a monster

7 minutes ago, ivobb said:

There is a a LOT of news articles and reports from 2009 and 2010, practically explaining what we are all talking about right now. Her dad drugging her, living in a prison, I will link some of them. It’s so scary this has been going on for a really long time.

2 minutes ago, ivobb said:

Exactly. Ppl used to drag Radar online for dragging he read. It seems they were right after all

This is horrific. The recent racehorse comment was especially upsetting in this regard. The use of ***** is extremely common in the sport, and it's an open secret that trainers use stimulants to push their horses to the limit (for races/training) and then heavily sedate them to keep them compliant and immobilized so they can heal faster. It's beyond inhuman but folks don't care because it's such a high-stakes sport. 

With touring/residencies being by far the most lucrative revenue stream for pop acts, it's a similar high-stakes situation. If teamcon ever exploited her addictions in order to get her to perform, that'd be the most disgusting, twisted thing that could be done to a person.  We can only hope our girl wasn't treated this way but I am not optimistic.

35 minutes ago, ivobb said:

There is a a LOT of news articles and reports from 2009 and 2010, practically explaining what we are all talking about right now. Her dad drugging her, living in a prison, I will link some of them. It’s so scary this has been going on for a really long time.

It was Sam Lutfi and Adnan Ghalib feeding the news outlets with information at the time.

But they weren't wrong. It was the truth.

Archived