‘Zombie-like’ Britney thinks her dad is drugging her - Headline from 2009

ivosoares

3 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

He was manipulating at the time with the Circus Tour in exchange for her babies.

And he is still doing it 12 years later.

But now she barely sees her kids, I think thats why he lost the leverage he had over her and shes still refusing to work. I hope she keeps strong and wont give in for trips or a so called more freedom, even tho I can only imagine how all this must be hard for her. 

7 minutes ago, ivobb said:

There is a a LOT of news articles and reports from 2009 and 2010, practically explaining what we are all talking about right now. Her dad drugging her, living in a prison, I will link some of them. It’s so scary this has been going on for a really long time.

2 minutes ago, ivobb said:

Exactly. Ppl used to drag Radar online for dragging he read. It seems they were right after all

• Like 4
  • Exhale+

This is horrific. The recent racehorse comment was especially upsetting in this regard. The use of drugs is extremely common in the sport, and it's an open secret that trainers use stimulants to push their horses to the limit (for races/training) and then heavily sedate them to keep them compliant and immobilized so they can heal faster. It's beyond inhuman but folks don't care because it's such a high-stakes sport. 

With touring/residencies being by far the most lucrative revenue stream for pop acts, it's a similar high-stakes situation. If teamcon ever exploited her addictions in order to get her to perform, that'd be the most disgusting, twisted thing that could be done to a person.  We can only hope our girl wasn't treated this way but I am not optimistic.

• Like 3
35 minutes ago, ivobb said:

There is a a LOT of news articles and reports from 2009 and 2010, practically explaining what we are all talking about right now. Her dad drugging her, living in a prison, I will link some of them. It’s so scary this has been going on for a really long time.

It was Sam Lutfi and Adnan Ghalib feeding the news outlets with information at the time.

But they weren't wrong. It was the truth.

• Like 6