‘Zombie-like’ Britney thinks her dad is drugging her - Headline from 2009

ivosoares

10 minutes ago, Buffybot said:

He gaslighted her from the very beginning. So sad.

And yes, I think some of the radar online articles were probably right. That tweet dragging radar online + Jason Alexander never seemed legit to me.

Inside Out Reaction GIF by Disney Pixar

This is absurd. Everyone who was involved in allowing this to happen and go on for so long deserves prison time and a huge fine that leaves them broke for the rest of their lives. I hope Britney sees the freedom she so longs for one day :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, Bundy said:

But now she barely sees her kids, I think thats why he lost the leverage he had over her and shes still refusing to work. I hope she keeps strong and wont give in for trips or a so called more freedom, even tho I can only imagine how all this must be hard for her. 

The incident with Sean occurred August 25, 2019.

https://www.newsweek.com/jamie-spears-britney-father-restraining-order-sons-sean-jayden-kevin-federline-1457573

Is that the date when she finally had enough ammunition to begin fighting back?

52 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

The incident with Sean occurred August 25, 2019.

https://www.newsweek.com/jamie-spears-britney-father-restraining-order-sons-sean-jayden-kevin-federline-1457573

Is that the date when she finally had enough ammunition to begin fighting back?

What I know is it seems like she was already seeing them less before this incident. In late 2018 there were rumours that she wasnt taking her meds and not long after that, Kevin's lawyer went to court and she had the time with them reduced, and they werent staying overnight at her house. Its also worth noting that months before that, Kevin finally got the child support raise he desperately wanted. Maybe the first thing thing that made her really pissed off to "rebel" against Jamie & co was the facility stay and then there was the fact she wasnt seeing her kids that much anymore, so what did she have to lose then? 

But I think that maybe the altercation with Preston made harder for Jamie to try to negotiate more time for Britney with the boys. Theres also the money factor: since 2018 Kevin is getting almost 40k a month (almost the double he was getting before that), so he doesnt need to allow the kids to be with Britney anymore. I seriously believe that before 2018, he allowed the kids to be more time with Britney or travel with her in exchange for more money besides the child support ordered by the judge he already was getting. Kevin is all about money and since 2018 he didnt need Jamie for that anymore bc he was getting almost the double hed get before. And Jamie needed the kids to make Britney work and do things he wanted. 

Do you guys remember that in 2018 in the Piece of Me tour she was getting all of these hand ticks and jerky movements, psychiatric medications are no joke, they really change you as a person.

it wouldn’t surprise me that her brain and her mental health are damaged because of all the medications they are giving her. 

do you remember her being so stiff in the Femme Fatale Tour? Well how the hell can you be hyped and dance like crazy when you’re taking Benzodiazepines and anti psychotics (I’ve taken them, you just wanna sleep, you have no energy and you’re very lightheaded, and easy controlled as well)

it makes the MK ultra mind control theory seem kinda valid...

8 minutes ago, Dirk said:

2009?

idk if there's a difference from USA leg1 and USA leg 2 but i remember she was so fine for the leg 2, she was with the kids before it starts i remember candids of them on the pool and such and she did this too

It sure is a different medication that the ones she took in 2011 for Femme Fatale, she had no energy on stage! Circus Tour she was actually more alive, there is so many candids of Britney the kids and Jason in Europe and Australia, i remember this time as so sweet and she figuring out life, 

her mom and kids were in the audience here

At 3:29 she looks freaked out by something when she looks over to (her) right. What was it?

6 hours ago, Easy There said:

In past fe months I have realise that a lot of Radar online (ik they are trash etc.) Stories from back in the day were actually true.

I believed articles like that the whole time. It was obvious in her demeanor.  

Do you happen to know any links for the stories? I’d like to reread them.  

6 hours ago, Bundy said:

What I know is it seems like she was already seeing them less before this incident. In late 2018 there were rumours that she wasnt taking her meds and not long after that, Kevin's lawyer went to court and she had the time with them reduced, and they werent staying overnight at her house. Its also worth noting that months before that, Kevin finally got the child support raise he desperately wanted. Maybe the first thing thing that made her really pissed off to "rebel" against Jamie & co was the facility stay and then there was the fact she wasnt seeing her kids that much anymore, so what did she have to lose then? 

But I think that maybe the altercation with Preston made harder for Jamie to try to negotiate more time for Britney with the boys. Theres also the money factor: since 2018 Kevin is getting almost 40k a month (almost the double he was getting before that), so he doesnt need to allow the kids to be with Britney anymore. I seriously believe that before 2018, he allowed the kids to be more time with Britney or travel with her in exchange for more money besides the child support ordered by the judge he already was getting. Kevin is all about money and since 2018 he didnt need Jamie for that anymore bc he was getting almost the double hed get before. And Jamie needed the kids to make Britney work and do things he wanted. 

Thanks.

I followed this really closely from 2007 to around 2014. In the fall of that year I went back to school to take my Master's, and haven't had time since then to dedicate to sleuthing the c-ship case the way I did.

I need to see key dates in a chronological timeline for it to all make sense.

Putting events in a simple timeline helps to "connect the dots." Sometimes it helps reveal how two things are connected that didn't previously seem like they were related in any way.

5 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Thanks.

I followed this really closely from 2007 to around 2014. In the fall of that year I went back to school to take my Master's, and haven't had time since then to dedicate to sleuthing the c-ship case the way I did.

I need to see key dates in a chronological timeline for it to all make sense.

Putting events in a simple timeline helps to "connect the dots." Sometimes it helps reveal how two things are connected that didn't previously seem like they were related in any way.

Ure welcome! And I totally understand that life happens and this cship mess is draining af. 

I will try to find the rumour about Britney not taking her meds then, but the thing about Kevins lawyer showing smt on the court idk how to find. It has been talked about here, but I dont remember where it came from first. And idk If there are articles about Kevin and Jamie settling about the child support raise, I just remember the ones they were arguing about, including Kevins lawyer throwing shade at Britney when Jamie wanted to see how the money was being spent. 

3 hours ago, Dirk said:

2009?

idk if there's a difference from USA leg1 and USA leg 2 but i remember she was so fine for the leg 2, she was with the kids before it starts i remember candids of them on the pool and such and she did this too

It sure is a different medication that the ones she took in 2011 for Femme Fatale, she had no energy on stage! Circus Tour she was actually more alive, there is so many candids of Britney the kids and Jason in Europe and Australia, i remember this time as so sweet and she figuring out life, 

her mom and kids were in the audience here

She wasn't always at the top of her game during the Circus tour.

There were times during Leg 1 where she seemed lethargic and a bit tanky.

Nothing like the FF tour, though...Not by a long shot.

4 minutes ago, Bundy said:

Ure welcome! And I totally understand that life happens and this cship mess is draining af. 

I will try to find the rumour about Britney not taking her meds then, but the thing about Kevins lawyer showing smt on the court idk how to find. It has been talked about here, but I dont remember where it came from first. And idk If there are articles about Kevin and Jamie settling about the child support raise, I just remember the ones they were arguing about, including Kevins lawyer throwing shade at Britney when Jamie wanted to see how the money was being spent. 

I can't believe POM wrapped by December 31, 2017.

That just blows my mind. I thought it was much more recent than that.

Three years...this is the longest she has ever not worked.

It was obvious something was "off" during POM when she started to develop all of the tics, and it became super obvious during the European POM tour.

I'm going to have to spend some time putting together a little timeline that stretches from the launch of Glory, when she was at the top of her game again, until now.

Just so I can wrap my head around it.

16 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

I can't believe POM wrapped by December 31, 2017.

That just blows my mind. I thought it was much more recent than that.

Three years...this is the longest she has ever not worked.

It was obvious something was "off" during POM when she started to develop all of the tics, and it became super obvious during the European POM tour.

I'm going to have to spend some time putting together a little timeline that stretches from the launch of Glory, when she was at the top of her game again, until now.

Just so I can wrap my head around it.

She did the pom tour in late 2018, so it has been two years since the last time she worked. 

There was def smt going on in 2018 already, remember all the m&g stories? There is a topic about that from that time that was interesting to read. Some people were already seeing she wasnt ok and would have another breakdown. 

8 minutes ago, Bundy said:

She did the pom tour in late 2018, so it has been two years since the last time she worked. 

There was def smt going on in 2018 already, remember all the m&g stories? There is a topic about that from that time that was interesting to read. Some people were already seeing she wasnt ok and would have another breakdown. 

You're right...July 12 to October 21, 2018.

There most certainly was something going on during that POM tour.

It seemed very unnecessary to start with -- nothing but a money grab.

I have this sneaking suspicion that Jamie made her do that tour just to recoup losses from the original Make Me video.

Jamie and Lou flew to Paris just after the incident with Marta...I believe it was around this time that Britney started to play a game of chess with them when it came to the conservatorship.

2 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

You're right...July 12 to October 21, 2018.

There most certainly was something going on during that POM tour.

It seemed very unnecessary to start with -- nothing but a money grab.

I have this sneaking suspicion that Jamie made her do that tour just to recoup losses from the original Make Me video.

Jamie and Lou flew to Paris just after the incident with Marta...I believe it was around this time that Britney started to play a game of chess with them when it came to the conservatorship.

Why do u think the mv was scrapped? 

That tour was def unneccessary and even tho it was a success, it only ****ed Britneys legacy even more. 

I wouldnt be suprised If she realized she was being drugged af and stopped taking the meds and started rebelling against them.

Where the thing with Marta happened? In Paris? 

2 minutes ago, Bundy said:

Why do u think the mv was scrapped? 

That tour was def unneccessary and even tho it was a success, it only ****ed Britneys legacy even more. 

I wouldnt be suprised If she realized she was being drugged af and stopped taking the meds and started rebelling against them.

Where the thing with Marta happened? In Paris? 

I think the video was scrapped because it contained clear swings at her Team.

We didn't know about the chains at the time, but the cage was a pretty clear hint. And David LaChapelle doesn't make anything without an underlying "message" to it.

My theory is that Bryan was in charge at the time, but once Jamie caught wind of the video's contents he axed it. And once he axed the video, David pulled all of the artwork as well.

I believe Bryan was removed as "tour manager" around this time, and Jamie stepped back into the role...Hence the increasingly skimpy outfits and the tics.

The thing with Marta may have occurred in London, and the video was uploaded to YouTube the following day:

The Paris meet and greets were August 28th and August 29th. Another fan complained about the August 28th show:

https://cassepeople.over-blog.com/2018/08/britney-spears-broke-my-heart-in-paris.my-meet-and-greet-story-english-version.html

I remember seeing pics of Lou and Jamie in Paris. I believe they flew in, and it seemed like a sort of an attempted intervention.

But who knows what went on behind the scenes?

33 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

I think the video was scrapped because it contained clear swings at her Team.

We didn't know about the chains at the time, but the cage was a pretty clear hint. And David LaChapelle doesn't make anything without an underlying "message" to it.

My theory is that Bryan was in charge at the time, but once Jamie caught wind of the video's contents he axed it. And once he axed the video, David pulled all of the artwork as well.

I believe Bryan was removed as "tour manager" around this time, and Jamie stepped back into the role...Hence the increasingly skimpy outfits and the tics.

The thing with Marta may have occurred in London, and the video was uploaded to YouTube the following day:

The Paris meet and greets were August 28th and August 29th. Another fan complained about the August 28th show:

https://cassepeople.over-blog.com/2018/08/britney-spears-broke-my-heart-in-paris.my-meet-and-greet-story-english-version.html

I remember seeing pics of Lou and Jamie in Paris. I believe they flew in, and it seemed like a sort of an attempted intervention.

But who knows what went on behind the scenes?

But would Bryan be dumb enough to not realize what Britney was aiming with chains and a cage? Or did he simply not care? So many questions. 

So do u think her outfits became every time skimpier bc she was pissed off with Jamie and wanted to provoke him?

Btw, around the time of the french m&gs the blind item about her not taking meds started! 

Is quite weird how Lou - her business manager - was always travelling with her dad on her tours. Didnt she also go to Israel? Creepy ****s. 

8 hours ago, Bundy said:

I think this too. I think her time has been reduced so much she’s just like “**** it, what do I have to lose” 

1 hour ago, Bundy said:

Yeah something happened with that tour. I think it was hard to keep track of her meds while flying around getting used to the time zone changes and I think she got off of them and maybe her team didn’t  realize ? I think the Snake Larry told a magazine they started noticing something was off towards the end of the year because apparently she would forget things that happened in the same day they had to keep repeating themselves to her because she would forget and ask the same question over and over 

Archived