‘Zombie-like’ Britney thinks her dad is drugging her - Headline from 2009

ivosoares

12 minutes ago, jokobish said:

Yeah something happened with that tour. I think it was hard to keep track of her meds while flying around getting used to the time zone changes and I think she got off of them and maybe her team didn’t  realize ? I think the Snake Larry told a magazine they started noticing something was off towards the end of the year because apparently she would forget things that happened in the same day they had to keep repeating themselves to her because she would forget and ask the same question over and over 

Wait, did Larry really say that or is that just a rumour Ive never heard before?

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, Bundy said:

But would Bryan be dumb enough to not realize what Britney was aiming with chains and a cage? Or did he simply not care? So many questions. 

So do u think her outfits became every time skimpier bc she was pissed off with Jamie and wanted to provoke him?

Btw, around the time of the french m&gs the blind item about her not taking meds started! 

Is quite weird how Lou - her business manager - was always travelling with her dad on her tours. Didnt she also go to Israel? Creepy ****s. 

I think Bryan gave Britney artistic freedom in a way that Jamie didn't. She already had control over the content of the album itself. I think she gained more control over the visuals as well.

So why did Bryan vacate his position as Trustee of the SJB Trust, when he'd held that position since 2004?

That wouldn't be connected with him being removed from Britney's sphere following the MM video, would it? :duh_mind_thinking_smart_meme:

I do think she wore skimpier and skimpier outfits during POM as a way to provoke Jamie.

In terms of timelines...

We have a blind about her not taking her meds for the POM tour...

And THEN her time with the boys got cut? 

Was one punishment for the other? Kevin and Jamie have always scratched each other's backs, or worked out situations that benefitted them both.

As far as Lou always travelling with Jamie...I suspect Jamie continues to struggle with sobriety. And Lou is the one who keeps him in check.

Archived