New pictures from Britney Spears' "Glory" Deluxe vinyl

I still can't believe they had this INCREDIBLE photoshoot but they eneded up releasing the album with a ******* SCREEN CAPTURE AS THE COVER!!!!!  and for the whole album of course. :nochillbrit_britney_impatient_2008_annoyed_irritated_nope_smh_head_shaking_my_ftr_for_the_record_circus::gross_britney_ew_sick_red_sunglasses_cringe_disgusted::gtfo_britney_pink_wig_2007_mad_annoyed_irritated_stare: I want them dead.

I can't believe how good this shoot is and how good she looks! :letitburn_elmo_fire_flames_burn::letitburn_elmo_fire_flames_burn::letitburn_elmo_fire_flames_burn::letitburn_elmo_fire_flames_burn: The car/transformers pic is weird tho :jackk_alien:

• Love 6
  • Haha 1

Stop hating. If Lady Gaga was to do this then it would be ok. No ones ever happy with Britney only 5-10 years later. Like all her career everyone collectively bashes her then claim her when she’s a trend. Annoying. I personally love it and think it suits her. 

• Love 4

Im literally so pissed off right now like wtf. she looks drop dead gorgeous. 

Others have already said it so I don't want to parrot the same thing a thousand times but UGHHH this is just so frustrating. It's like they are actively trying to ruin her career and diminish her legacy. These photos are stunning!!!

...well...at least they were officially released ..4 years late but better than nothing.:jackk_alien:

• Like 2